PS3 - PS3 F1 2013 50% Social Season 11 - China - (27/03/2016 7PM UK) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 PS3 F1 2013 50% Social Season 11 - China - (27/03/2016 7PM UK)

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
My race...

Qualy lap was good. Pretty happy with the set up and the way the car handles through the corners. Race start was clean got moved back to fourth. Pepper who started behind me had a really good start and ended up second after the 4 the corner. Lap 2, @mazais5727 runs into me and blows me up at the hairpin. I braked at the normal point especially for heavy race fuel, so I'm not sure what happened. I'll post a vid later. Anyway back in 6-7th, pitted lap 3 to get track position, came out 5th I think behind a train of cars. By the end of lap 11 and fighting off Prost, I came in for primes. Maintained track position till lap 19 pitstop. Came out 4th or so, then some cars crashed and I'm 3rd, I honestly forgot. I was right behind pepper and in front of Rockhammer. Kept on the gearbox of pepper and then he made a mistake in the last corner hitting the cone. Was in for a battle for the lead with rockhammer now but turn 1 he kicks me off track and I go spinning off somewhere. Not sure what happened there. I'll post video too.

nice racing everyone! Some good battles today.

Adriemeer

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 11, 2016
I was completely outclassed by everybody. I'm trying to get to grips but I'm still struggling to compete even with all the three latest F1 titles

I got dsq because I parked safely on the side somewhere while I studied where I was struggling. Faster tracks like shanghai, Silverstone, sepang, Bahrain are harder to keep up

Others like Canada, Singapore are challenging in different ways

I need to practice a lot
[DOUBLEPOST=1459117649][/DOUBLEPOST]Time trial I managed to get low 1'40s after persistent attempts but in quali I was 1'45.

Pole was 1'33

Im miles off

Reactions: Aneqz

Donks

F1 1st Driver
Jan 6, 2015
I was completely outclassed by everybody. I'm trying to get to grips but I'm still struggling to compete even with all the three latest F1 titles

I got dsq because I parked safely on the side somewhere while I studied where I was struggling. Faster tracks like shanghai, Silverstone, sepang, Bahrain are harder to keep up

Others like Canada, Singapore are challenging in different ways

I need to practice a lot
[DOUBLEPOST=1459117649][/DOUBLEPOST]Time trial I managed to get low 1'40s after persistent attempts but in quali I was 1'45.

Pole was 1'33

Im miles off
I hear ya dude @Adriemeer Biggest problem I have is the difference in his the cars perform between TT mode, GP mode and online. I can get to 1:34 in TT but when I raced was in the 1:37 so simply not in the same league. I also need time to practise. If you would like putting a practice night into our diaries am happy to race with just a few in online mode to practise setup and try to get to competitive times?

mazais5727

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 1, 2016
My race...

Qualy lap was good. Pretty happy with the set up and the way the car handles through the corners. Race start was clean got moved back to fourth. Pepper who started behind me had a really good start and ended up second after the 4 the corner. Lap 2, @mazais5727 runs into me and blows me up at the hairpin. I braked at the normal point especially for heavy race fuel, so I'm not sure what happened. I'll post a vid later. Anyway back in 6-7th, pitted lap 3 to get track position, came out 5th I think behind a train of cars. By the end of lap 11 and fighting off Prost, I came in for primes. Maintained track position till lap 19 pitstop. Came out 4th or so, then some cars crashed and I'm 3rd, I honestly forgot. I was right behind pepper and in front of Rockhammer. Kept on the gearbox of pepper and then he made a mistake in the last corner hitting the cone. Was in for a battle for the lead with rockhammer now but turn 1 he kicks me off track and I go spinning off somewhere. Not sure what happened there. I'll post video too.

nice racing everyone! Some good battles today.
[DOUBLEPOST=1459160061][/DOUBLEPOST]hmmm...oo7 professional.im not sure,maybe i m crash in you,but i think that was lagging,because im really try to race clean..evening i will watch the replay..maybe you right...if its that,im really sorry.

pepper_F1

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jul 20, 2014
I think nevertheless it was a very positive social. 5 way run for the win, very clean 95% of the times at least, strong performances... this is looking good lads, be aware of the next social, either Thursday or Sunday ;)

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
007 proffessionaL
[DOUBLEPOST=1459188559][/DOUBLEPOST]I JUST WATCHED aor james livestream video from yesterday,and i saw,there was no contact :)
Weird...must have been a lag bubble or lag spike :( you can definitely see me in my video get hit and shoot forward.

I hate being in America. Someone buy me a plane ticket so I can move to the UK and have better connection

Reactions: mazais5727

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
@mazais5727 not saying you were at fault, I blaming lag here. But since you saw me totally blow up the corner, I hope you thought lag might be a problem, so you would wait for me. Again, I try and race clean, but when I brake properly and still get hit, I would like you to wait. I guess put yourself in my shoes in that situation

Adriemeer

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 11, 2016
I hear ya dude @Adriemeer Biggest problem I have is the difference in his the cars perform between TT mode, GP mode and online. I can get to 1:34 in TT but when I raced was in the 1:37 so simply not in the same league. I also need time to practise. If you would like putting a practice night into our diaries am happy to race with just a few in online mode to practise setup and try to get to competitive times?
I just spent all day on Time Attack in Albert Park practicing the flow of the car. I have passed Bronze now and my best time is 1'29"0 but when i do career mode as Bianchi's team mate I still 3 seconds off the pace from him in the 1'33s in Practice

Focusing on default setups at the momen as I don't think setup changes will make a difference

Also why is there only 5 Time Attack tracks. I find the Ghosts quite helpful

King_Rockhammer

S11 AOR PS3 F1 Champion
Sep 20, 2014
I am going to upload my POV tonight. I will accept 100% responsibility for the incident. The two times where you were in front of me going into turn 1, you seemed so much slower than what I anticipated and I took in more speed every time. Nevertheless as the car behind, it is my responsibility to not hit the one in front, so yes, I will accept blame for that.

mazais5727

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 1, 2016
Weird...must have been a lag bubble or lag spike :( you can definitely see me in my video get hit and shoot forward.

by the way i saw you very much times lagging,and my opinion is,that i must no wait for others..the marussia guy fuc..ed up my race,when i was battle for first place,and no one was wait for me..if i would really crashed in you,no words mate,i stopped and wait and be full of shame.sorry for my english,but i think,there all is clearly understand :)

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
That's the problem with me being in America. I've done everything I can do to have the best connection possible. It's good with certain people, but with you I think lag may be more of a problem. We all try to race clean and accidents do happen. I understand you got blown up by a marussia but hope you see my point of view.

mazais5727

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 1, 2016
of course i undderstand..sh..t happens.its nice that we both understand what happened,and everything is ok.