PS3 - PS3 F1 2013 50% Social Season 11 - China - (27/03/2016 7PM UK) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 PS3 F1 2013 50% Social Season 11 - China - (27/03/2016 7PM UK)

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
I am going to upload my POV tonight. I will accept 100% responsibility for the incident. The two times where you were in front of me going into turn 1, you seemed so much slower than what I anticipated and I took in more speed every time. Nevertheless as the car behind, it is my responsibility to not hit the one in front, so yes, I will accept blame for that.
On 1 lap older tyres that surely didn't help. That first corner I struggled all race to get a good line. Especially being on a pad. I don't want to blame you as I took that corner slower than everybody else trying to get a good run into the next turn2 and turn 3. But again, thanks for taking responsibility as the car behind. Hope you can realize why I was pretty frustrated. We had a good battle earlier in the race, so no worries. :) very good pace and without that incident I feel you would have won the race.

King_Rockhammer

S11 AOR PS3 F1 Champion
Sep 20, 2014
On 1 lap older tyres that surely didn't help. That first corner I struggled all race to get a good line. Especially being on a pad. I don't want to blame you as I took that corner slower than everybody else trying to get a good run into the next turn2 and turn 3. But again, thanks for taking responsibility as the car behind. Hope you can realize why I was pretty frustrated. We had a good battle earlier in the race, so no worries. :) very good pace and without that incident I feel you would have won the race.
Thanks, I felt I should've won the race to be fair, but I should never have been behind you in the last stint. Me locking both fronts into the pits and flicking it into reverse then getting reset cost me about 3 seconds on lap 12. Stupid mistakes cost me the win.

King_Rockhammer

S11 AOR PS3 F1 Champion
Sep 20, 2014
Incident with @oo7_pROF3SSIONAL is at 11:11 in the video above.

Donks

F1 1st Driver
Jan 6, 2015
I just spent all day on Time Attack in Albert Park practicing the flow of the car. I have passed Bronze now and my best time is 1'29"0 but when i do career mode as Bianchi's team mate I still 3 seconds off the pace from him in the 1'33s in Practice

Focusing on default setups at the momen as I don't think setup changes will make a difference

Also why is there only 5 Time Attack tracks. I find the Ghosts quite helpful
Time Trial has all tracks.