PS3 - PS3 F1 2013 50% Social Season 11 - China - (27/03/2016 7PM UK) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 PS3 F1 2013 50% Social Season 11 - China - (27/03/2016 7PM UK)

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
I am going to upload my POV tonight. I will accept 100% responsibility for the incident. The two times where you were in front of me going into turn 1, you seemed so much slower than what I anticipated and I took in more speed every time. Nevertheless as the car behind, it is my responsibility to not hit the one in front, so yes, I will accept blame for that.
On 1 lap older tyres that surely didn't help. That first corner I struggled all race to get a good line. Especially being on a pad. I don't want to blame you as I took that corner slower than everybody else trying to get a good run into the next turn2 and turn 3. But again, thanks for taking responsibility as the car behind. Hope you can realize why I was pretty frustrated. We had a good battle earlier in the race, so no worries. :) very good pace and without that incident I feel you would have won the race.

King_Rockhammer

S11 AOR PS3 F1 Champion
Sep 20, 2014
On 1 lap older tyres that surely didn't help. That first corner I struggled all race to get a good line. Especially being on a pad. I don't want to blame you as I took that corner slower than everybody else trying to get a good run into the next turn2 and turn 3. But again, thanks for taking responsibility as the car behind. Hope you can realize why I was pretty frustrated. We had a good battle earlier in the race, so no worries. :) very good pace and without that incident I feel you would have won the race.
Thanks, I felt I should've won the race to be fair, but I should never have been behind you in the last stint. Me locking both fronts into the pits and flicking it into reverse then getting reset cost me about 3 seconds on lap 12. Stupid mistakes cost me the win.

King_Rockhammer

S11 AOR PS3 F1 Champion
Sep 20, 2014
Incident with @oo7_pROF3SSIONAL is at 11:11 in the video above.

Donks

F1 1st Driver
Jan 6, 2015
I just spent all day on Time Attack in Albert Park practicing the flow of the car. I have passed Bronze now and my best time is 1'29"0 but when i do career mode as Bianchi's team mate I still 3 seconds off the pace from him in the 1'33s in Practice

Focusing on default setups at the momen as I don't think setup changes will make a difference

Also why is there only 5 Time Attack tracks. I find the Ghosts quite helpful
Time Trial has all tracks.