PS3 - PS3 F1 2013 50% Social Season11 - Jerez- (20/03/2016 9PM UK) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 PS3 F1 2013 50% Social Season11 - Jerez- (20/03/2016 9PM UK)

robnoxious9000

F1 Triple Champion
Mar 10, 2014
If I can make it at 8 I will l. Best I can do I'm afraid...... in future more notice wouldn't hurt

King_Rockhammer

S11 AOR PS3 F1 Champion
Sep 20, 2014
psn: king_rockhammer
car: Ferrari
assists:no assists
input: controller

Sorry for the late sign up, only got told about this within the last 10 minutes and I want to be in season 11 so I would like to be in! :)

Reactions: oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
I'm sorry I can't do 9PM either.

mallucm

F1 Test Driver
May 23, 2014
@Philip_66

My qualifying lap was being 1.13.8 / 1.14.0
And in the official qualifying, I lost my connection :( https://gyazo.com/2461cd39600ae12baf9d5431208c8044

I want to apologize for causing the safety car in the race. And maybe messing up the strategy of the other drivers. (my mistake)

About my incident:
Sorry guys :(

(Google translator haha)
Don't worry about it, you proved you have strong pace! You just got very unlucky with the kerb. :)

Reactions: Aneqz

LeftedF1

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 11, 2015
I was doing quite well in fifth but just after the safety car I made a stupid mistake and to avoid rejoining the track and causing an incident I stayed on the grass. Dropped to nearly last and ended up in 7th

Reactions: Aneqz and mallucm

LOF1 Pedro

Junior Karter
Mar 15, 2016
I was doing quite well in fifth but just after the safety car I made a stupid mistake and to avoid rejoining the track and causing an incident I stayed on the grass. Dropped to nearly last and ended up in 7th
No problem bro , I know it was not intentional, the next race we will have more luck :)

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
Nice pace from everyone. Clean too! I learned the track yesterday and switched from a square tv to wide tv and no practice so was not at all competitive

mazais5727

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 1, 2016
hi everyone:) so.....my emotions about yesterdays race.i practice it almost 4 days...propably one of the most hardest tracks.tyre wear very big..about qualify..when i see results,i thought im fu..ed up..wrong tires,wrong strategy,and my race is over already in qualify..but race..i got very lucky to drive trough first corner clean,and pretty fast..i saw so much collisions.poor brown..he had so unlucky race..so much incidents..but later..me and f1 bellof pulled away from others and we had a pretty interesting fight.but his strategy was better.i think he started with soft and in race he used 3 stops of primes..i started with primes and when safety car was in track i understand that im done with my strategy..we was very close almost to the end of the race,but i must had to put a set of option tyres when was lap 28 or 29 if i remember right..so i had 4 stops,2 primes and 2 options..when i end last stop,i was back on track in third place..first was bellof,second brown and me..but brown was very old option tyres i think,and i catched him up..then he went in gravel and when he came back on track,we had a collission..i had no more place to go,and i think he understands,that i tryed to evade that crash.i had a 10 second penalty,but in the end i was second..congrats to bellof..i think very interesting race,and thanks for nice company as usual :)

REUTEMMANN

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 16, 2015
AOR Social Race Jerez // Start + Exelent battle VS king_rockhammer + Incident Brown9191 (Williams) there several drivers who can not respect the front, or enter the pair on a curve ... we are in the championship, where we hope to be well ahead
Greetings and congratulations to my colleague and friend @F1ARG_BELLOF for his victory

Last edited: