PS3 - PS3 F1 2013 - Round 11 - Malaysian Grand Prix (10/07/2016 - 4 pm BST) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 PS3 F1 2013 - Round 11 - Malaysian Grand Prix (10/07/2016 - 4 pm BST)

Who is your #DriverOfTheDay of Monaco?

• F1 Dan

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Mallucm

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • pepper_F1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mazais

• oo7_Professional

• Jamie-995

• King_Rockhammer

• TheSevillista

• PhilipDering

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Lee

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pepper_F1

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jul 20, 2014
F1 2013 S11 Race Banner - Malaysia_zpsv04yoonv.png

Round 11 - Malaysian Grand Prix
Season 11

Race Information:

Date: Sun 10th July 2016
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Sepang International Circuit

If you are unable to attend the race, PLEASE advise your League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread.

Quali Bans:
@Brown

League Rules
League Information

Circuit Banner AOR Malaysia.png

pepper_F1

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jul 20, 2014
Ok guys, so we have a long week ahead of us, so it's enough time to take care of a little detail. Don't worry, I'm not going to kill anyone because of Monaco xD (yet).

So as most of you must be aware, the Euro 2016 Final is nearly here, and unfortunately it will collide with our Round 11 of the Season, so both Final and Malaysian GP would be at Sunday 8pm BST. Now obviously most of the drivers will most likely want to watch the game, as it is a Final of a big tournament. I did not do any changes previously due to the Euros, but obviously, we're talking about a Final so... What I'll propose is, quoting this post, tell me what option of the following you prefer:

• Saturday 8 pm BST (9th July)
  • Sunday 5 pm BST (10th July)
  • Sunday 5.30 pm BST (10th July)
  • Sunday 6 pm BST (10th July)
  • Sunday 6.30 pm BST (10th July)
@Philip_66 @James Thorpe @F1_Dan @King_Rockhammer @mallucm @REUTEMMANN @mazais5727 @Brown @jamie-995 @oo7_pROF3SSIONAL @TheSevillista @RedMatt @leedamastr

leedamastr

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 10, 2015
Ok guys, so we have a long week ahead of us, so it's enough time to take care of a little detail. Don't worry, I'm not going to kill anyone because of Monaco xD (yet).

So as most of you must be aware, the Euro 2016 Final is nearly here, and unfortunately it will collide with our Round 11 of the Season, so both Final and Malaysian GP would be at Sunday 8pm BST. Now obviously most of the drivers will most likely want to watch the game, as it is a Final of a big tournament. I did not do any changes previously due to the Euros, but obviously, we're talking about a Final so... What I'll propose is, quoting this post, tell me what option of the following you prefer:

@Philip_66 @James Thorpe @F1_Dan @King_Rockhammer @mallucm @REUTEMMANN @mazais5727 @Brown @jamie-995 @oo7_pROF3SSIONAL @TheSevillista @RedMatt @leedamastr
At this stage I am not majorly fussed about the time of the race, should it be rescheduled, but I would try to avoid Sunday tea time wherever possible.

jamie-995

AOR PS4 RallyCross S1 Champion
Jan 4, 2016

The only option that could be possible for me would be Saturday night but there is no guarantee that i would be able to make it.

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015

Any time works for me, I don't mind. I am taping the finals so I will watch it the next morning anyway

Reactions: King_Rockhammer

King_Rockhammer

S11 AOR PS3 F1 Champion
Sep 20, 2014
Any time works for me, I don't mind. I am taping the finals so I will watch it the next morning anyway
Personally I think that's what everyone who wants to watch the game should do but that opinion is obviously irrelevant.

Saturday at 8pm or Sunday at 6/6:30pm works for me.

F1_Dan

F1 Test Driver
Feb 26, 2015

I am happy to race on Sunday at 8. However moving it to earlier on Sunday isn't convenient due to dinner etc. I am happy to race on Saturday at any time as well (y)

mallucm

F1 Test Driver
May 23, 2014
I would prefer for it to be Sunday, but hopefully Saturday would still be fine. :)

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
Can't do Saturday anymore. Have family event out of town all afternoon. It has to be Sunday.
[DOUBLEPOST=1467851180][/DOUBLEPOST]Or postponed a week and make it a social for those who show up.

pepper_F1

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jul 20, 2014
Ok, so far we didn't have a majority voting for one option, and we had at least 2 saying they couldn't do Saturday. So now, there's still a few drivers won't be driving Sunday due to the Final, me included. So now I'll give you 4 options, and you'll vote quoting this same post. This will be the last vote, and you have to answer it until Saturday max.

• Malaysian GP Sunday, at 4, right after the real life British GP.
  • No Changes at all, keep the Malaysian GP for this Sunday, and those who can't make it, it's their own decision.
  • Move the Malaysian GP for next week at 7, and do the Korean GP (scheduled for next Sunday) 20 mins after the end of the Malaysian GP.
  • Move the Malaysian GP, and vote for one GP to be removed from the calendar, and every GP after that one is brought forward.
This last option is because the season would end August 14th, and with F1 2016 coming out August 19th, if there was a GP after that date there simply wouldn't be anyone to do it so... It's time to vote.

@mallucm @King_Rockhammer @F1_Dan @oo7_pROF3SSIONAL @mazais5727 @TheSevillista @jamie-995 @REUTEMMANN @Philip_66 @Brown @leedamastr @RedMatt @James Thorpe

Last edited:

James Thorpe

F1 Triple Champion
Jan 19, 2014
Ok, so far we didn't have a majority voting for one option, and we had at least 2 saying they couldn't do Saturday. So now, there's still a few drivers won't be driving Sunday due to the Final, me included. So now I'll give you 3 options, and you'll vote quoting this same post. This will be the last vote, and you have to answer it until Saturday max.

• No Changes at all, keep the Malaysian GP for this Sunday, and those who can't make it, it's their own decision.
  • Move the Malaysian GP for next week at 7, and do the Korean GP (scheduled for next Sunday) 20 mins after the end of the Malaysian GP.
  • Move the Malaysian GP, and vote for one GP to be removed from the calendar, and every GP after that one is brought forward.
This last option is because the season would end August 14th, and with F1 2016 coming out August 19th, if there was a GP after that date there simply wouldn't be anyone to do it so... It's time to vote.

@mallucm @King_Rockhammer @F1_Dan @oo7_pROF3SSIONAL @mazais5727 @TheSevillista @jamie-995 @REUTEMMANN @Philip_66 @Brown @leedamastr @RedMatt @James Thorpe

leedamastr

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 10, 2015
Any of these 2 options will be fine, but I am still not going to miss the Euro's Final. The 2nd option people may not have time for 2 races.

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
Ok, so far we didn't have a majority voting for one option, and we had at least 2 saying they couldn't do Saturday. So now, there's still a few drivers won't be driving Sunday due to the Final, me included. So now I'll give you 4 options, and you'll vote quoting this same post. This will be the last vote, and you have to answer it until Saturday max.

I prefer the first and second ones

F1_Dan

F1 Test Driver
Feb 26, 2015

1st and 2nd are both fine for me. The 3rd one might be difficult and the 4th one is not necessary. Also just saying seen as James isn't taking part in the league his vote shouldn't be counted, he is useful as a streamer but not necessary for the races to happen ;)

mallucm

F1 Test Driver
May 23, 2014
"No Changes at all, keep the Malaysian GP for this Sunday, and those who can't make it, it's their own decision"
This one for me. :)

• Agree
Reactions: King_Rockhammer