PS3 - PS3 F1 2013 - Round 11 - Malaysian Grand Prix (10/07/2016 - 4 pm BST) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 PS3 F1 2013 - Round 11 - Malaysian Grand Prix (10/07/2016 - 4 pm BST)

Who is your #DriverOfTheDay of Monaco?

• F1 Dan

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Mallucm

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • pepper_F1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mazais

• oo7_Professional

• Jamie-995

• King_Rockhammer

• TheSevillista

• PhilipDering

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Lee

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
I just don't understand we all have recording devices to record tv. That's what it's for, so let's record the soccer game or "football" game and watch it after our AOR race. We all agreed to make all races this season if possible. It is possible for everyone to race. Delaying watching the game by a few hours won't kill us or at least, I hope not.

Reactions: TheSevillista

pepper_F1

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jul 20, 2014
I just don't understand we all have recording devices to record tv. That's what it's for, so let's record the soccer game or "football" game and watch it after our AOR race. We all agreed to make all races this season if possible. It is possible for everyone to race. Delaying watching the game by a few hours won't kill us or at least, I hope not.
I understand your view, but since I'm a football lover as well, and considering my country has a 50/50 chance of winning the Euros, I'm sure you understand why I prefer to watch it live

TheSevillista

Pro Karter
Nov 24, 2015
  • No Changes at all, keep the Malaysian GP for this Sunday, and those who can't make it, it's their own decision.

• Move the Malaysian GP, and vote for one GP to be removed from the calendar, and every GP after that one is brought forward.

mazais5727

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 1, 2016
propably the first or second option. i understand,that,if kid wants a candy,he must get it :)

pepper_F1

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jul 20, 2014
Well, considering that at the moment there is not enough votes to change to a certain option that I presented to you.
(The most chosen option was Sunday at 4 pm with 4 votes, when the recommended would be at least 7), so I'm afraid the race will stay Sunday at 8 pm.

Obviously that means there will be no livestream, and if I'm correct, there will be 7 people driving so... And according to the rules, a minimum of 8 drivers must start the weekend, which would obviously mean there is no Malaysian GP this Sunday. Open to suggestions.

F1_Dan

F1 Test Driver
Feb 26, 2015
Right ok, this is a complete mess and I think this was slightly due to the fact the options were changed and people were voting for the ones they preferred rather than if they could actually do the time. Can people please just reply to this message saying whether they can do the 4pm timeslot on Sunday. This is an hour after the British GP so we can all watch the race and then do this. Just reply with a yes I can or no I can't you don't need to get into reasons or excuses etc. If too many people can't do that time then we will just turn up at 8pm and I'll create a lobby and invite people, if we don't get 8 to race then we can think of possible routes after that.
@mallucm @King_Rockhammer @oo7_pROF3SSIONAL @mazais5727 @pepper_F1 @jamie-995 @REUTEMMANN @Philip_66 @Brown @leedamastr @RedMatt @TheSevillista

pepper_F1

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jul 20, 2014
Right ok, this is a complete mess and I think this was slightly due to the fact the options were changed and people were voting for the ones they preferred rather than if they could actually do the time. Can people please just reply to this message saying whether they can do the 4pm timeslot on Sunday.
I can

mazais5727

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 1, 2016
yes i can :) already any option..:)
[DOUBLEPOST=1467996911][/DOUBLEPOST]i go to fishing tomorrow early and i hope that race really will be sunday at 4 pm..thats all,see you on track :)

mallucm

F1 Test Driver
May 23, 2014
Right ok, this is a complete mess and I think this was slightly due to the fact the options were changed and people were voting for the ones they preferred rather than if they could actually do the time. Can people please just reply to this message saying whether they can do the 4pm timeslot on Sunday. This is an hour after the British GP so we can all watch the race and then do this. Just reply with a yes I can or no I can't you don't need to get into reasons or excuses etc. If too many people can't do that time then we will just turn up at 8pm and I'll create a lobby and invite people, if we don't get 8 to race then we can think of possible routes after that.
@mallucm @King_Rockhammer @oo7_pROF3SSIONAL @mazais5727 @pepper_F1 @jamie-995 @REUTEMMANN @Philip_66 @Brown @leedamastr @RedMatt @TheSevillista
Yes :)

leedamastr

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 10, 2015
I'm still a maybe, usually sunday afternoons are varied in my house, so anything could happen. 8pm is not an option still, I prefer to watch things live when possible.

leedamastr

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 10, 2015
I won't be racing tomorrow evening or afternoon. The Euro's final is on during the evening as already explained further up the thread, but with Andy Murray getting into the Wimbledon final I am also going to be watching that after the grand prix, and the tennis will most likely go beyond 4pm.

See you all for the next race!