PS3 - PS3 F1 2013 - Round 19 Brazilian Grand Prix (13/03/2016 - 8.00PM UK time ) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 PS3 F1 2013 - Round 19 Brazilian Grand Prix (13/03/2016 - 8.00PM UK time )

• The AOR AWARDS 2018 are here! Vote to be in with a chance to win a copy of F12018

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014

Round 19 - Brazilian Grand Prix
Season 10

Race Information:

Date: Sun 13-03-2016
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace

If you are unable to attend the race, PLEASE advise your League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread.

League Rules
League Information

Absent:

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
Final race!!! So I will be home with my family this weekend so my internet might be a little slower than what I have at my place, so I will drive with more caution around others for the sake of a possible lag incident. The tv is different too. It's a box, square tv not an HD tv which I'm used to. Was hoping for a good race, but hopefully this stuff doesn't ruin this race for me

Sid Kumar

Formula 3 Test Driver
Nov 28, 2014
SURPRISE!!! I am going to be here for this race to sign off from AOR if a seat is a left. :)

leedamastr

GP2 1st Driver
Sep 10, 2015
Quali ban, so back row start again, pace not so sure about, so this should be fun carving through the field like in Abu Dhabi - just got to remember not to crash again...

Iceman46

3-time AOR PlayStation F1 Champion
Jan 16, 2014
Quali ban, so back row start again, pace not so sure about, so this should be fun carving through the field like in Abu Dhabi - just got to remember not to crash again...
Just don't crash into anyone else.

As for this race I imagine it will be close at the front with the short track and massive slipstream, should be very interesting.

mallucm

F1 Test Driver
May 23, 2014
OK, note to self: don't screw myself over by pitting too early. Done it two races in a row now....
Let's hope for an incredible final race. I remember that from season 9.5 Iceman and myself are basically identical for pace. Then there's Josh who will inevitably be up there. Then there's Dan. Then Professional and Brown especially if they can carry on their form. Lee might also be a dark horse as well if everyone keeps getting tangled with each other!
So 2 points:
. Dan, don't count on 2nd in the championship just yet. 15 points in one race is a lot, but I'll give it one hell of a go! :p
. Let's have a positive end to the season! ;)

pepper_F1

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jul 20, 2014
OK, note to self: don't screw myself over by pitting too early. Done it two races in a row now....
Let's hope for an incredible final race. I remember that from season 9.5 Iceman and myself are basically identical for pace. Then there's Josh who will inevitably be up there. Then there's Dan. Then Professional and Brown especially if they can carry on their form. Lee might also be a dark horse as well if everyone keeps getting tangled with each other!
So 2 points:
. Dan, don't count on 2nd in the championship just yet. 15 points in one race is a lot, but I'll give it one hell of a go! :p
. Let's have a positive end to the season! ;)
And it's basically my home GP :p and I'm looking for my first ever AOR win, so I'll be up there for sure

F1_Dan

GP2 Reserve Driver
Feb 26, 2015
Also though remember to pit, you don't want a repeat of Hungary ;)

robnoxious9000

F1 Race Winner
Mar 10, 2014
Sorry again to Lee for being an arse to him after the race and to everyone else for the negativity. I'm old enough to know better but it really got to me on sunday....
Anyway there's a chance I can't make it my parents in law are visiting and I dont know how well "and now I'm gonna play f1 for a bunch of hours, talk amongst yourselves....." is gonna go down with the missus so ill let you know. And I bought a new wheel and should have left it I the box till after the last race, but no! Im to impatient for that so I've got that to get used to as well. Looking forward to the race all the same..

leedamastr

GP2 1st Driver
Sep 10, 2015
Sorry again to Lee for being an arse to him after the race and to everyone else for the negativity. I'm old enough to know better but it really got to me on sunday....
Anyway there's a chance I can't make it my parents in law are visiting and I dont know how well "and now I'm gonna play f1 for a bunch of hours, talk amongst yourselves....." is gonna go down with the missus so ill let you know. And I bought a new wheel and should have left it I the box till after the last race, but no! Im to impatient for that so I've got that to get used to as well. Looking forward to the race all the same..
Usually relatives come over when I race, at least I don't think any 'plan' to come over for tonight's race. Good luck tomorrow if you can race, especially with the new wheel. Again sorry for the shunt, lag or not (and to anyone else I hit off or ruined races to). What wheel did you get? Thinking of getting a new one myself as the DFGT is incompatible with the PS4 - Damn Logitech!

Iceman46

3-time AOR PlayStation F1 Champion
Jan 16, 2014
I would actually quite like some changeable conditions for this one, haven't been any for ages and it's always exciting.

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Hope you can make it Bud. !

robnoxious9000

F1 Race Winner
Mar 10, 2014
Usually relatives come over when I race, at least I don't think any 'plan' to come over for tonight's race. Good luck tomorrow if you can race, especially with the new wheel. Again sorry for the shunt, lag or not (and to anyone else I hit off or ruined races to). What wheel did you get? Thinking of getting a new one myself as the DFGT is incompatible with the PS4 - Damn Logitech!
I love my dfgt and would have gladly kept it but I found a thrustmaster t150rs online for £99 so I shopped it up. It's fairly similar Tbh, although some of the buttons are in funny places and the flappy paddle gears are taking a little getting used to, the dfgt gears are so easy in comparison.
@Philip_66 I should be there :)

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
Well trying to get used to my parents tv which is square. So it feels different, everything is squished together making driving a bit weird. Gets some getting used to, so not sure about pace. Hoping for changing weather conditions, we could use an exciting race

robnoxious9000

F1 Race Winner
Mar 10, 2014
Well trying to get used to my parents tv which is square. So it feels different, everything is squished together making driving a bit weird. Gets some getting used to, so not sure about pace. Hoping for changing weather conditions, we could use an exciting race
Make sure you change the aspect ratio on the PS3 settings