PS3 - PS3 F1 2013 - Round 19 Brazilian Grand Prix (13/03/2016 - 8.00PM UK time ) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 PS3 F1 2013 - Round 19 Brazilian Grand Prix (13/03/2016 - 8.00PM UK time )

• The AOR AWARDS 2018 are here! Vote to be in with a chance to win a copy of F12018

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
Some where in your settings you have to choose what ratio your output device is, if u have a square tele u choose 4:3 and that puts everything to the correct scale, if not the picture might look a little wrong.
I looked on settings and couldn't find it. Everything looks fine. Just the edges are cut off since its square, not hdtv.

Brown

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 3, 2016
Can't join guys
Can we change the host?

Iceman46

3-time AOR PlayStation F1 Champion
Jan 16, 2014
HPro yet again, get out of the way for gods sake, straight out of the pits and block me the whole way around the lap.

CaptainFalcon89

GP2 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2014
No words can describe how upset I am after making a wrong setup decision and the game screwing me over for the 3rd successive season.

mazais5727

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 1, 2016
So..i dont even know what to say...i burned up..first qualify,then race..i want to apologize to those,who race i ruined..at first lagging,then my own very stupid mistakes..feeling bad bad bad..

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Think we'll have to build a toilet in here.Hahaha.
Guess there's some more sh^* coming up. !!
Some really beautifull crashes there.!!

leedamastr

GP2 1st Driver
Sep 10, 2015
So..i dont even know what to say...i burned up..first qualify,then race..i want to apologize to those,who race i ruined..at first lagging,then my own very stupid mistakes..feeling bad bad bad..
I remember braking on lap 14 or 15, but the proximity arrows didn't show up until after I started braking, and as I was already turning in there wasn't much I could have done. Lap 2 or 3 I have no idea what happened but all I remember was nothing up my inside then seeing a Toro Rosso and your Mercedes in the wall and ghosting inbetween us all. Lap 1 I think I turned in too rashly with Glasses, so if it was my fault I apologise, I'll need to look back at the footage properly, won't get a chance until tomorrow night.

H_pro1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
HPro yet again, get out of the way for gods sake, straight out of the pits and block me the whole way around the lap.
No one was behind me untill the end of sector 2 then you came there suddenly of lag, I didn't know you are on the lap so I continued the last straight normally.

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
I remember braking on lap 14 or 15, but the proximity arrows didn't show up until after I started braking, and as I was already turning in there wasn't much I could have done. Lap 2 or 3 I have no idea what happened but all I remember was nothing up my inside then seeing a Toro Rosso and your Mercedes in the wall and ghosting inbetween us all. Lap 1 I think I turned in too rashly with Glasses, so if it was my fault I apologise, I'll need to look back at the footage properly, won't get a chance until tomorrow night.
That Toro Rosso was me M8.
Couldn't avoid the T-Bone.

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Saw it happen, and the way you both turned in, it was unavoidable you both would collide. !!
Off the throttle i saw you on the rightside.
The moment i decided to go left, you closed the gap.

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
Well, not terrible considering I was running a completely wet set up with 11/9 wings...HA. Wish I could have been fighting with the front guys, definitely possible as I had pace and keeping up with them. Battling with Hammertime and Falcon for the first 7 laps was the cause of me falling behind the top group. Good race to the top guys though. I imagine the end was a little dramatic! Well done Dan!!!

pepper_F1

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jul 20, 2014
(Beware, a lot of swearing can take place)

Qualy: 6th

Race:6th

Comments: Qualy was pretty good, demolished the track limits on the other two attempts so backed out of it, ended up 6th, could have been worse. Start was clean... I mean, half of the field disappeared after T1 but oh well. Managed to get Falcon, and was running close to callum, which despite being on primes, it was a pretty good sign for me, keeping James behind at the same time. Managed to not lose too much time for the top 3, stopped lap 9, and managed to extend the gap to James who stopped a lap later. Then 1 lap later, @mallucm is coming out of the pits, side by side going to T4, I manage to hold around the outside and get the position. I almost cried from happiness xD but eventually he got past in the same lap I think. Still, again I managed to keep in touch, with James a couple of seconds behind, and it was really going well... Until it was time to **** it all up. Primes were going places, and rain was coming down. Did as much as I could, but the primes were dead at the end, so decided to risk it, and put inters because... It seemed like it, but it was really the lack of grip on very old primes that gave me the wrong feeling. So, coming out, absolutely stunning traction... out of the pitlane, after it, it was like driving a Mustang... not in the good way. Decided to do a couple of laps still, maybe conditions would help me. Clearly not, I mean, game being nice to me? Good f*cking joke. Had to pit back to options, falling so much behind I even thought I was gonna be lapped at some point, was completely alone on track. Then rain decides to hit hard and the engineer tells me half lap in that I'm the wrong compound. Switch back to inters again, HammerTime is ahead, but this time I am in the right tyres for once, and manage to dive up the inside, job done, 2 laps to go, worst end of the season I could have in mind apart from a dsc, but really disappointing considering a fight for the win could have been possible in the last laps if I had done my job properly. Anyway, finished the season as I started: screwed by my strategy calls about inters.