PS3 - PS3 F1 2013 - Round 19 Brazilian Grand Prix (13/03/2016 - 8.00PM UK time ) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 PS3 F1 2013 - Round 19 Brazilian Grand Prix (13/03/2016 - 8.00PM UK time )

theglasses85

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 2, 2015
Lap 1 I think I turned in too rashly with Glasses, so if it was my fault I apologise, I'll need to look back at the footage properly, won't get a chance until tomorrow night.
Not your fault at all mate, I was on the inside going into turn 4 but I saw two of you ahead going side by side. I broke maybe slightly early to try and make sure I didn't hit either of you ahead but then was hit from behind but not sure who (maybe mazais?). This sent me flying into the wall and then I just couldn't stop and went flying straight across the track and I think collected you on the way.

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
The only good thing of my race tbh... xDD @mallucm Good clean competitive racing is possible
Nice action M8. But i think Mallucm decided to let you live and avoided a collission by lifting the throttle.. ;)
Ah well; that's also clean and fair.!!

mallucm

F1 Test Driver
May 23, 2014
It was clean and very fair. He squeezed me just enough so I couldn't get on the throttle while giving me space at the same time. Fair play mate! :D

HammerTime

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Oct 13, 2015
omg! i forget to save setup! i didn´t pace in curve and stright! awesome!!
if i save setup i will think that i would fight to podium!

Congratlations @F1_Dan @mallucm and all drivers for this season! i feel priveleged for race here!
i hope that i will stay in next season and fight to world championship aor f1!

see youu!!

F1_Dan

GP2 2nd Driver
Feb 26, 2015
Which thread would you like us to post in?

leedamastr

GP2 1st Driver
Sep 10, 2015
Guys.
Could all of you who joined us this season (incl. retirement and reserves)
confirm if you want to participate in Season 11.
Thx.
I would like to be moved to a reserve role for the time being, after the race last night unfortunately I had my 3rd seizure within 18 months, and I think this time I have to come to my senses and quit full time league racing, until we can understand what is going on. I've just today received the epilepsy medication I would have received sooner or later anyway (was diagnosed last month, still undergoing tests - EEG/MRI scans) and the side effects will include drowsiness/tiredness, among others. I'm being limited with my computer time for the moment to ensure I take regular breaks etc. This happened for a while after each previous seizure, but clearly long term I didn't pay too much attention to it. Also, I'm in the process of trying to obtain an ICT apprenticeship, however that may have gone out the window considering I was unable to attend a 'screening workshop' today. If I did get that apprenticeship I would be unsure on how much time I would be able to devote to the league, regardless of my condition or not, but when I last checked a school does not work weekends very often.

I may be able to attend the odd race later in the next season, whenever that is due to start, but for the moment I need a break from racing and until I know what is going to happen, and give time for the medication etc to work. I hope you all understand my situation. I've had a great season racing with you guys, despite a few mishaps I enjoyed taking away a few podiums in one of, if not the top league for F1 racing :)

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
I would like to be moved to a reserve role for the time being, after the race last night unfortunately I had my 3rd seizure within 18 months, and I think this time I have to come to my senses and quit full time league racing, until we can understand what is going on. I've just today received the epilepsy medication I would have received sooner or later anyway (was diagnosed last month, still undergoing tests - EEG/MRI scans) and the side effects will include drowsiness/tiredness, among others. I'm being limited with my computer time for the moment to ensure I take regular breaks etc. This happened for a while after each previous seizure, but clearly long term I didn't pay too much attention to it. Also, I'm in the process of trying to obtain an ICT apprenticeship, however that may have gone out the window considering I was unable to attend a 'screening workshop' today. If I did get that apprenticeship I would be unsure on how much time I would be able to devote to the league, regardless of my condition or not, but when I last checked a school does not work weekends very often.

I may be able to attend the odd race later in the next season, whenever that is due to start, but for the moment I need a break from racing and until I know what is going to happen, and give time for the medication etc to work. I hope you all understand my situation. I've had a great season racing with you guys, despite a few mishaps I enjoyed taking away a few podiums in one of, if not the top league for F1 racing :)
You're allways welcome here M8.
Wish you strenght and health. !!

mazais5727

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 1, 2016

we Latvians say :health is in first place,than will be other gifts from life:)
wish you luck :)