PS3 - PS3 F1 2013 - Round 6 - British Grand Prix (29/05/2016 - 8 PM UK) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 PS3 F1 2013 - Round 6 - British Grand Prix (29/05/2016 - 8 PM UK)

TheSevillista

Pro Karter
Nov 24, 2015
@TheSevillista Your lag was horrific in the last stint for some reason, if you have any idea why, please sort out for the race because it cost me about 3/4 seconds and any chance of 4th place. It was really frustrating and downright dangerous and put me well out of my rhythm.

Hi! I gave account carrying much lag when I saw the relay, but not as much as in your camera. In no time, I believe that I gave, anyway I apologize and will try to improve the connection! I also want to point out that there was a bit of lag in the room, I for example saw very lag Brown

Reactions: King_Rockhammer

pepper_F1

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jul 20, 2014
Hi! I gave account carrying much lag when I saw the relay, but not as much as in your camera. In no time, I believe that I gave, anyway I apologize and will try to improve the connection! I also want to point out that there was a bit of lag in the room, I for example saw very lag Brown
Yeah, I experienced a bit of lag from HammerTime as well, so next race we'll be back to Dan hosting, since when he's the host things tend to run more smoothly

King_Rockhammer

S11 AOR PS3 F1 Champion
Sep 20, 2014
Yeah, I experienced a bit of lag from HammerTime as well, so next race we'll be back to Dan hosting, since when he's the host things tend to run more smoothly
Everything runs smoothly until we get stuck on a black screen with the loading icon endlessly spinning... :p

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
@TheSevillista Your lag was horrific in the last stint for some reason, if you have any idea why, please sort out for the race because it cost me about 3/4 seconds and any chance of 4th place. It was really frustrating and downright dangerous and put me well out of my rhythm.

Yeah that was real bad M8.
I was spectating you those last laps.
Miracle you never had contact, at times.

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
That's ok with me. Whatever it takes to have a steady lobby.
But we both had some trouble with the lobbies.
Often the green bars turn to yellow and red when the next one joins.
Maybe if we save one of the lobbies we have, before the race. !
Lot's of us join them so, we'll only have to invite the rest of the guys.!
Just a thought.

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Wow, that was fun.
Two Mercedes taking each other out.
What happened there with Brown and Sevillista.??
think i've actually killed my teamM8 there.
And destroyed my car. :( That was the worst part. ;)
That was Chaos and not Sevillista.

Last edited:

REUTEMMANN

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 16, 2015
Very happy with my first win. I did everything I had my reach. I do not think the pace tube as fast as if he had trained, but if it was an even, steady pace. A pity he had gotten the pole position and then I could redialing the same time at least, but is long in the front row and that's always very important to lay out careers. They congratulate those who accompanied me on the podium too!

• Winner
Reactions: mallucm

TheSevillista

Pro Karter
Nov 24, 2015
Well, I think that this has been my best career in AOR, I'm very happy with the result. This track is my favorite and best that I do in this game. 1 ranking I was 5, and 2 classification I was 8, I was very surprised. The race was awesome, had many riders fighting for the 2 position, including me I, reaching 4 position. I was going well, but I started to have much lag that caused that I give me with Dan, he sure that did not see no touch, but I went to the gravel. I went up to 8 but I was able to catch any of the Group and try to fight. I went up to the 5 position and I could keep many laps Rockhammer although I know I ruined him much by my lag. Anyway, I spent tires brutally, causing it to lose the position with him and in the last corner of the last lap with Prost. Despite becoming 7 place, I am very happy with my pace! Congratulations to you all! ;)

Reactions: mallucm