PS3 - PS3 F1 2013 - Round 7 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (05/06/2016 - 8.00 PM UK) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 PS3 F1 2013 - Round 7 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (05/06/2016 - 8.00 PM UK)

Which track should host the last GP of the Season?

• Monaco

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Spa

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Korea (current)

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheSevillista

Pro Karter
Nov 24, 2015
Well... I think that I am totally against my possible disqualification. Once I have not respected the limits but was not to benefit me, always held back me the game, or did so on 1 Gear to win as little as possible and other times was because the speed bumps of Abu Dhabi are very bugs and you spit out to the wall, most of time was therefore. If I descalificais see it very unfair because other pilots directly if they would long atajaban entire curve and earned time. Indeed, output has been a massacre, nobody respected spaces and no one (that I know) hope who gave.

mazais5727

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 1, 2016
i think there are some too smartass guys,who think that they are better then others!!if my granny would have the wheels,she would be a bus!!!

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
I'm gonna watch Jame's stream later, but by the sound of it, it wasn't a good race. Come on guys...this is AOR or supposed to be. If someone that's not even in our league is pissed off about our driving, that's saying something.

• Agree
Reactions: mallucm

King_Rockhammer

S11 AOR PS3 F1 Champion
Sep 20, 2014
This race was a total joke for track limits. The pole lap was completely illegal, one massive corner cut in the last sector as well as other smaller ones from the half a lap we actually saw. I would be disqualifying Mazais and Sevillista completely from what we saw, that's before you even look at the collisions, I mean what happened on the first lap yet again? People need a proper pounding from the stewards, but then they have done for ages.
Whilst I have respect for you and knowing that your an ex world champion, I don't think you should comment directly on the thread/s of a league that you're no longer part of. I'm not disagreeing with what you're saying but I don't think you should comment on the races on the threads, privately to drivers yes, obviously I have no problem with that.

What happened on the first lap is just a part of racing, it's impossible to get clean starts all the time, you're going to get a big accident sooner or later. The best thing that can happen from those incidents, is that the people at fault take responsibility, which in this case they have. As for the track limits, in Qualifying it's a no brainier, you cut a corner you abort the lap. For the race, yes, it doesn't look good but I can guarantee that no one did it deliberately or consistently, it's easy to miss your braking point, brake too late or too early or miss your turn in point, we're humans, we make mistakes. But obviously it needs to stop.

I agree that some harsh penalties need to be dished out after that race since there were some stupid incidents along the way but now we need to use this break week coming up to improve ourselves and get an understanding of basic rules of racing. That is not aimed at anyone directly, this needs to be sorted out as a group.

Last edited:

Iceman46

3-time AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Jan 16, 2014
Whilst I have respect for and knowing that your an ex world champion, I don't think you should comment directly on the thread/s of a league that you're no longer part of. I'm not disagreeing with what you're saying but I don't think you should comment on the races on the threads, privately to drivers yes, obviously I have no problem with that.

What happened on the first lap is just a part of racing, it's impossible to get clean starts all the time, you're going to get a big accident sooner or later. The best thing that can happen from those incidents, is that the people at fault take responsibility, which in this case they have. As for the track limits, in Qualifying it's a no brainier, you cut a corner you abort the lap. For the race, yes, it doesn't look good but I can guarantee that no one did it deliberately or consistently, it's easy to miss your braking point, brake too late or too early or miss your turn in point, we're humans, we make mistakes. But obviously it needs to stop.

I agree that some harsh penalties need to be dished out after that race since there were some stupid incidents along the way but now we need to use this break week coming up to improve ourselves and get an understanding of basic rules of racing. That is not aimed at anyone directly, this needs to be sorted out as a group.
I respect your opinion mate, as I said in an earlier post on another thread somewhere people can tell me to mind my own business if they want as I'm not in this league. However the stream is for public viewing and we all saw it, I am also the first reserve driver for this league if I'm not mistaken so I could take part in any of these races should I want to, seeing races like this is one of the main reasons I don't want to race. Tbh I was debating whether or not I'm allowed to make a stewards thread myself about some of what happened in this race, as of yet I have not because I don't feel it is my place, but if nobody does then things are not going to improve.

These things have been going for a long time in this league, I think it is definitely possible to avoid a lot of the first lap incidents we see, the other leagues manage just fine with usually more drivers on the grid. If you watch an Xbox livestream compared to ours it is a completely different spectacle, ours could be any open lobby race. I think I started outside the top 3 3 times last season and each time I was last after turn 1 facing the wrong way, only once did someone wait, I just don't think that's good enough personally. I did all 19 races from start to finish last season including the abandoned Monza race and I hit one person in the whole season which was Cian in Barcelona where I bumped him and had to wait a couple of seconds to let him back through, it's completely possible to not hit people if you want.

I wish you luck with sorting out the track limits, as we all know people have to accept their driving is not acceptable before they have any intention to change, from what I see neither of the drivers I mentioned in my earlier post see any problem with their driving. The pole lap was obviously unacceptable, I'm sorry but there is not debate on that, Stevie Wonder would have disallowed that. There was no effort to steer out of the corner when it was clear he was going to cut it or to back off or abandon the lap. In my opinion there is enough in the livestream to see it was pretty consistent from a few people, the people commentating thought the same and people in the comments thought the same. I don't know how anyone could feel proud about doing well in that way and sooner or later the other drivers who have read the rules are going to lose interest and find something better to do with their Sunday night, I see Dan already gave up on life last night.

xxchaosjordanxx

Semi-Pro Karter
May 15, 2016
at least theres a break so we can all cool of yes i didnt do any better with half spinning off the kerb and hitting dan near marina thats what my penalty for i know i had the pace to catch up but it was a good start for me btw just so all you know i have disabilities autism and learning difficulties

TheSevillista

Pro Karter
Nov 24, 2015
Removing my possible dsq, I think that this race, despite being my best position in AOR has been one of the worst, since this result has been lucky, because the best of the championship or not they ran, or had many problems and withdrew. The start was horrible, 2 shocks in just half a turn could climb 10 to 3 and be able to maintain that position almost half Race. I was surprised because I saw to train less than 20 laps I manteia that put even. Roughly halfway through the race, you could see that I did almost nothing, because I was going long in many curves or braking too soon and had to stop over for not cheating. Brown advancement me losing I podium and several laps after Rockhammer and already in the last stint ahead me of Pepper that was going very fast and in the end almost stepped forward I Jamie. Congratulations to the podium!

REUTEMMANN

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 16, 2015
I would like to participate @Iceman46 in Japan. Less experienced pilots, they learn better when faster, cleaner and experienced pilots are on track. It would be good for the league that run. But hey, luckily we have Malluc, Dan, PROST (They are the ones I know beyond this tournament) that are an example to run championships. Greetings

Reactions: mazais5727

Iceman46

Jan 16, 2014
I'm not coming back. I would rather watch or commentate, I haven't seen anything this season to encourage me to race again. If you want to see some of my races from last season there are some on Youtube, but then you knew that considering 30% of my views are from Latvia. There are plenty of other people in this or other leagues who drive perfectly well if you want to watch them. Just don't completely take the **** with the track limits.

• Agree
Reactions: Philip_66

REUTEMMANN

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 16, 2015
I respect your thinking, but I disagree. No need to see yours or one video, maybe if you mine, because I think you do not know me. But what if it is that you experience. I have run races and championships with drivers old acquaintances from here (vr nervo tank (were teammates in CFA) Drez, Christos and more people who know me).
But that is not the point. The point is, if you complain so much, come to the track, I'm not challenging, but if you want this to improve, there must be more people turning and experienced pilots learn there that.
[DOUBLEPOST=1465653092][/DOUBLEPOST]If you want to see as I drive, I leave you here a pole position in Brazil in case, I do not like people who puts everyone in the same bag
[DOUBLEPOST=1465653202][/DOUBLEPOST]And I also think it wrong that, while there are some who have to improve, other high level pilots who shared grid with us last season (Dan, Malluc) to which also you're getting into the same bag.

Reactions: mazais5727

Iceman46

Jan 16, 2014
I respect your thinking, but I disagree. No need to see yours or one video, maybe if you mine, because I think you do not know me. But what if it is that you experience. I have run races and championships with drivers old acquaintances from here (vr nervo tank (were teammates in CFA) Drez, Christos and more people who know me).
But that is not the point. The point is, if you complain so much, come to the track, I'm not challenging, but if you want this to improve, there must be more people turning and experienced pilots learn there that.
[DOUBLEPOST=1465653092][/DOUBLEPOST]If you want to see as I drive, I leave you here a pole position in Brazil in case, I do not like people who puts everyone in the same bag
[DOUBLEPOST=1465653202][/DOUBLEPOST]And I also think it wrong that, while there are some who have to improve, other high level pilots who shared grid with us last season (Dan, Malluc) to which also you're getting into the same bag.
Clearly we are never going to agree, but that's fine. The bottom line is some peoples driving is unacceptable and the stewards agree, if people want to drive in AOR then they have to improve, it is very simple. If you think I am putting Dan or Callum in that bag then you clearly don't know what I am saying at all, I raced against them all last season and the season before and have never made any complaint against them, so please stop making stuff up. I have made one stewards enquiry against one driver despite there being plenty of evidence against others which the stewards are also looking at now of their own volition. The only other time I have mentioned track limits this season was an example of you in USA which was completely fair in my opinion, you can disagree but that's how it is.

I have also raced against Drez, Christos and Nervo on this site but I don't see how that is relevant to anything. Also to say that there is no point in watching my videos but that I should watch yours is completely hypocritical, apart from Brazil being a track with virtually zero corners to cut anyway.

People will improve from being penalised, not from other drivers taking part, there are fair drivers in this league and they are being buggered about by people who drive in an unacceptable way and that is what I am annoyed about and it makes a mockery of the races and the championship.

REUTEMMANN

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 16, 2015
I still think that if you really want to you would have to participate as a pilot league. You were always on good, but the bad I do not see.
All good if you want, but summarily league that you're a pilot up more fighting, more order on the grill. You even more entertaining classifications, or careers.
I more than anything, I wanted to measure myself with you this season as the previous reservation and was not let me run virtually none. But, you you got off, and several more. Quedo the current grid which not complaining. See you in Japan, which if you have multiple vertices.

Iceman46

Jan 16, 2014
I still think that if you really want to you would have to participate as a pilot league. You were always on good, but the bad I do not see.
All good if you want, but summarily league that you're a pilot up more fighting, more order on the grill. You even more entertaining classifications, or careers.
I more than anything, I wanted to measure myself with you this season as the previous reservation and was not let me run virtually none. But, you you got off, and several more. Quedo the current grid which not complaining. See you in Japan, which if you have multiple vertices.
Compare yourself with Dan or Callum if you want, they were the same as me last season more or less. To be honest I don't understand anything else you said in that post, your English is much better than my Spanish but that's how it is.

I hope to see you in Japan and to see a good race.

Also I must add that the lap of Japan you just showed would probably result in a qualifying ban if the stewards saw it.

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
I counted 3 times all 4 wheels were off track. That's why I'm frustrated for one. Cause if that is the same way you drive in next weeks race, how is that fair to me or others who don't cut. It's an advantage to you. Plus if you do that in the actual race, the time and track advantage is huge. Now I'm starting to see why my race pace isn't as strong as some in this league. Please clean up those corners by next week. If you don't know what corners I'm talking about, then you shouldn't be in this league, end of story.