PS3 - PS3 F1 2013 - Round 8 - Japanese Grand Prix (19/06/2016 - 8.00 PM UK) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 PS3 F1 2013 - Round 8 - Japanese Grand Prix (19/06/2016 - 8.00 PM UK)

Iceman46

3-time AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Jan 16, 2014
I can not attend the race. For some, 6 dsq in Abu Dhabi, seriously? Most are unfair I have been fighting with almost all of the drivers in Abu Dhabi and do not deserve this punishment. Now if you go fast you do not respect the limits on track? Take that into account.
You obviously don't understand how AOR works, all the decisions were fair IMO, if you continue to drive like that you'll continue to be disqualifed.

From the rules:

● Stay within the track boundaries with at least two tyres at all times. The track boundaries are defined by the white lines, NOT by the edge of the kerbs. Cutting corners, or extending the track, to gain an advantage is not allowed. Drivers found to be persistently breaking this rule will be penalised retrospectively.

And here is how it should be done:

As the stewards said "the quality of driving the stewards encountered was totally unacceptable, and more likely to be found in a public lobby. There will be further punishment if this kind of driving persists. At AOR we strive for fair racing, this was a clear example of how not to drive fairly."

I assume your qualifying ban will carry over to the next race you attend.

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
they wasnt intentional i either lost focus or went into corner too early
i'm not going to argue about how they happened, as far as I'm concerned there's no excuse cutting and extending. the track limits will be enforced the same for everybody, whether it be on F1 2015 or 2013, the white lines define the track. On 2015 the game polices itself, where here the game is too easy going on drivers and allows for drivers to get away with too much.

xxchaosjordanxx

Semi-Pro Karter
May 15, 2016
i'm not going to argue about how they happened, as far as I'm concerned there's no excuse cutting and extending. the track limits will be enforced the same for everybody, whether it be on F1 2015 or 2013, the white lines define the track. On 2015 the game polices itself, where here the game is too easy going on drivers and allows for drivers to get away with too much.
im not arguing im just telling you

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
38 Corner Cuts/Extends among the 6 dsq?
no, some people had 38 cuts/extends by themselves, and it wasn't just 1 person, but several. if you guys would like i can link a DSQ from the 2015 league which was cleaner than everybody that was DSQ'd from last race in the appropriate thread.

TheSevillista

Pro Karter
Nov 24, 2015
You obviously don't understand how AOR works, all the decisions were fair IMO, if you continue to drive like that you'll continue to be disqualifed.

From the rules:

● Stay within the track boundaries with at least two tyres at all times. The track boundaries are defined by the white lines, NOT by the edge of the kerbs. Cutting corners, or extending the track, to gain an advantage is not allowed. Drivers found to be persistently breaking this rule will be penalised retrospectively.

And here is how it should be done:

As the stewards said "the quality of driving the stewards encountered was totally unacceptable, and more likely to be found in a public lobby. There will be further punishment if this kind of driving persists. At AOR we strive for fair racing, this was a clear example of how not to drive fairly."

I assume your qualifying ban will carry over to the next race you attend.
Let's see Iceman, in no time I said to continue with the "dirty driving" led, which is the same as I've always been.

pepper_F1

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jul 20, 2014
Ok guys. After what happened in Abu Dhabi, I'll leave a suggestion for everyone. Since there won't be James livestreaming sadly, there won't a surveillance throughout the race as it has been. As such, I suggest everyone who records, either on capture card or phone/tablet, that uploads their FULL qualifying and race to Youtube/ Dropbox, in case of Youtube you can upload it as unlisted, but I need to be given the link, so that the race can be analysed by the coordinators in case there's irregularities. I know it's not nearly as bad as Abu Dhabi, but there's a couple of corners people need to be careful about in Suzuka so... The ones who fail to record won't be penalized, but if anything is found on someone's footage, we'll have to analyse it from there. So, if you can record, even if it's with a phone, it's better than nothing. (I'll upload my full Q and race as well as unlisted)

@Brown @F1_Dan @King_Rockhammer @mallucm @jamie-995 @F1ARG_PROST @REUTEMMANN @HammerTime @xxchaosjordanxx @mazais5727 @Philip_66 @oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

Reactions: mallucm

xxchaosjordanxx

Semi-Pro Karter
May 15, 2016
Ok guys. After what happened in Abu Dhabi, I'll leave a suggestion for everyone. Since there won't be James livestreaming sadly, there won't a surveillance throughout the race as it has been. As such, I suggest everyone who records, either on capture card or phone/tablet, that uploads their FULL qualifying and race to Youtube/ Dropbox, in case of Youtube you can upload it as unlisted, but I need to be given the link, so that the race can be analysed by the coordinators in case there's irregularities. I know it's not nearly as bad as Abu Dhabi, but there's a couple of corners people need to be careful about in Suzuka so... The ones who fail to record won't be penalized, but if anything is found on someone's footage, we'll have to analyse it from there. So, if you can record, even if it's with a phone, it's better than nothing. (I'll upload my full Q and race as well as unlisted)

@Brown @F1_Dan @King_Rockhammer @mallucm @jamie-995 @F1ARG_PROST @REUTEMMANN @HammerTime @xxchaosjordanxx @mazais5727 @Philip_66 @oo7_pROF3SSIONAL
i dont record

Iceman46

Jan 16, 2014

I can record on my camera if there's nobody else...

Reactions: oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

xxchaosjordanxx

Semi-Pro Karter
May 15, 2016
i think everyone should know this i have disabillities im autistic and learning difficulties so please take it a bit easy on me

jamie-995

AOR PS4 RallyCross S1 Champion
Jan 4, 2016
Putting a stack of items in front of my TV for my stupid phone will be quite a big hindrance, so I'll rely on Iceman to capture any of my cheeky moments :p

leedamastr

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 10, 2015
Putting a stack of items in front of my TV for my stupid phone will be quite a big hindrance, so I'll rely on Iceman to capture any of my cheeky moments :p
Had to do it week in, week out. The phone had to be supported by connect 4 apparatus to even stand up!

mallucm

F1 Test Driver
May 23, 2014

Sounds great, unfortunately I can no longer record as I then won't be able to see my TV but hopefully we get enough people recording to look at the race as a whole. :)

Iceman46

Jan 16, 2014
I think I managed to record most of that, looked very good and clean to me, both qualifying and race. Not sure what happened at the start though, clearly some incident resulting in Jordan off the track.