PS3 - PS3 F1 2013 - Round 9 - Spanish Grand Prix (26/06/2016 - 8.00 PM UK) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 PS3 F1 2013 - Round 9 - Spanish Grand Prix (26/06/2016 - 8.00 PM UK)

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
F1 2013 S11 Race Banner - Spain_zpsb93dictj.png

Round 9 - Spanish Grand Prix
Season 11

Race Information:

Date: Sun 26th June 2016
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Catalunya

If you are unable to attend the race, PLEASE advise your League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread.

Quali Bans:
@TheSevillista

League Rules
League Information

Circuit Banner AOR Spain.png

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
Not sure what to expect from this race. I've been on Project Cars all week getting used to that. Really fun game and trying to transition over once I get a wheel(soon I hope). Anyway, I like the track and feel way more comfortable driving it. Tyre wear will be a factor in this race. The undercut is quite massive, so strategy will be really important. If I can get consistent and get the strategy right, a top 5 is certain and possibly a podium!

• Funny
Reactions: King_Rockhammer

King_Rockhammer

S11 AOR PS3 F1 Champion
Sep 20, 2014
Not sure what to expect from this race. I've been on Project Cars all week getting used to that. Really fun game and trying to transition over once I get a wheel(soon I hope). Anyway, I like the track and feel way more comfortable driving it. Tyre wear will be a factor in this race. The undercut is quite massive, so strategy will be really important. If I can get consistent and get the strategy right, a top 5 is certain and possibly a podium!
HAHA! Yeah give it time and you'll want to throw Project Cars out the window ;)

• Disagree
Reactions: jamie-995

pepper_F1

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jul 20, 2014
Spanish GP tomorrow, decent track, only worry will be the chicane in the last sector, apart from that it should be a good race, with good fighting all over the field.

Warning to @HammerTime @F1ARG_PROST @REUTEMMANN you must warn one of the coordinators that you will be missing the race, or else you will get your seat removed if you fail to do so more than 3 times.

HammerTime

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Oct 13, 2015
You didn't that that in the thread though? Why? You have some good pace that is easily title worthy.
thanks! but i'm tired of incidents and slow decisions of the Commissioners.
i lost the championship options in the first three races.

Why? Are you sure about it?
I never thought about retiring but last incidents forced me to it and my chances for championship are impossibles

REUTEMMANN

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 16, 2015
If pepper I know. The previous times it was impossible to run (Father's Day) abu dhabi birthday and could not. In Spain I return.
I have doubts PROST, maybe not run more here ... could bring a companion F1ARG that is very fast and clean?
From here to the end will try to attend all possible.

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015

I never thought about retiring but last incidents forced me to it and my chances for championship are impossibles
Just because your chances of the championship are ruined doesn't mean you can't still race. If you leave, we have even less drivers on the grid and hurts us even more. Please come back, it's more fun if more people race. You can still easily get top 3 in the championship. We are only halfway done with some of the best tracks yet to come.

pepper_F1

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jul 20, 2014
Also guys @RedMatt will be doing tonight's race as a Wildcard, have raced him in previous leagues, maybe not the fastest but a good clean driver, in case Sauber does need a new second driver.

Reactions: oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

mazais5727

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 1, 2016
i cant make it today..im sorry.very big problems with health..good luck everyone in todays race :)

King_Rockhammer

S11 AOR PS3 F1 Champion
Sep 20, 2014

Personally I find it sad that you've chosen to leave. It would've been better with you staying in my view.

i cant make it today..im sorry.very big problems with health..good luck everyone in todays race :)
Hope you get well soon mate! :D

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
Hopefully my internet stays stable this race. At the parents house and the connection is a little weird today