PS3 - PS3 F1 2013 - SEASON 10 - Round 1: Australian Grand Prix (04/10 8PM) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 PS3 F1 2013 - SEASON 10 - Round 1: Australian Grand Prix (04/10 8PM)

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Much faster than I've managed, 23.0 is my pb so far.But there were a few cuts and extends though(to be fair, most are minor), was just wondering if theyre acceptable by aor rules @Philip_66 ??
Not trying to be a dick just want clarity
Imo; sector 1 and 2 are within limits.
Sector 3 had to much cutting. Lap1 left screen.!! Don't think you gained any time because in that section there's no space to clean the tires.
If you get an ingame penalty during the race, driving sector 3 like that, i won't help you to get it removed.That should be real close to the AOR rules.!!
The space given by the car he had to pass, wasn't enough.!! Could be penalized as; blocking.!! Please guys; use the "approaching arrows".!!
Situations like these can be prevented.!!
Who the hell is; Dick.?? ;)

Last edited:

xavi_allar

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 15, 2015
I know xD the cuts and extends on my fastest lap were avoiding action from the car ahead tbf. Don't think I extended on that lap other than the ones behind the mclaren
[DOUBLEPOST=1443615072][/DOUBLEPOST]
It was my slower lap that had the extends and cuts lol
I was that mcLaren... I knew you were coming in your hot lap and I was on my warming lap getting ready for the next lap to set my time... And saw you coming and I thought that I could have time to exit the corner and then move out of the racing line to let you through but I did not have time... Do apologies M8. That was my fault and won´t happen again. I forced your extension, and I don´t think you gain any time there in that extension, to me looks like you only changed your line to avoid an accident... Fair play to you... tho, you did a good lap... I qualified second and somebody behind me pushed me out in the second corner and then went last... I don´t know what really happened there. I toke it easy at the race start and maybe I was little slow there and the car behind couldn´t avoid me. I don´t know...

Last edited:

AOR Adrenaline

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
gonna miss Australia guys and possibly Malaysia. in the middle of a move and will be gone for two weeks. should be in china for round 3 cheers.

El_Majacko

GP2 Test Driver
Apr 13, 2014
Here are the socials from last week. Made some horrible errors in the rain including a big old whack to danthesnake. Apologies for that, you can be assured it won't happen again. Was good to acclimatize to the 2013 brakes in the wet again though, it's been a while.

Reactions: xavi_allar

F1_Dan

F1 Test Driver
Feb 26, 2015
Here are the socials from last week. Made some horrible errors in the rain including a big old whack to danthesnake. Apologies for that, you can be assured it won't happen again. Was good to acclimatize to the 2013 brakes in the wet again though, it's been a while.

No problem mate, I think they were some of the worst conditions I have ever seen so it was very easy to make mistakes. Enjoyed your comm though:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Philip_66

Iceman46

3-time AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Jan 16, 2014

I think on my screen I was quite a way in front going in to Degner 1, I didn't know it was that close.

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
Just did 1:21.6 with Philip in a session, made a couple of mistakes which can be easily fixed too.

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Jake, Iceman, Leeda and Pepper are my rivals this season, however my pace is not great as I am using my PS4 wheel this season!
Hahaha. What's wrong on PS4 and F1 2015.???
Oh, nevermind. Hahaha.
Hope sony,Codemasters and Logitech will read this. !

xavi_allar

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 15, 2015

Nice to watch that video at least until the second corner!!! ;)
[DOUBLEPOST=1443905535][/DOUBLEPOST]Less than 24 hours now! Can´t wait guys to be on track racing... I hope will be a good race...
I´ll do my best to be at the top ten for the first race...

Donks

F1 1st Driver
Jan 6, 2015
I'll sit in the pit lane as second reserve. You have me on your list from the last season @Philip_66

PSN DonkDanks

robnoxious9000

F1 Triple Champion
Mar 10, 2014
Looking forward to the season starting. Not had anytime this week to practice, and won't get home till 6pm, will do well to finish in the points later. Good luck to all and hope it's a tough clean race☺