PS3 - PS3 F1 2013 - Season 10 Round 12: Italian Grand Prix (10/01/2016) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 PS3 F1 2013 - Season 10 Round 12: Italian Grand Prix (10/01/2016)

F1_Dan

GP2 2nd Driver
Feb 26, 2015
What if we did the race again? I know I'm happy with my result and it wouldn't be fair to some who are happy with the result.
I think either it gets sent to the stewards who then look at all the videos and make a decision on who's penalties gets removed and who deserves them or the results get voided. Who really wants to do the race again, because in all likelihood we would have the same issues especially corner cutting.

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014

There if anyone is interested :D
No i wonder if the McLaren at turn 1 was hit by you.?
And Sidd tipped me off the track. Causing a collision with Falcon and me. That 4 sure ruined Falcon's race.!!
Can't see any lag there, wich i was wondering about.
Can some one please collect all bad moments from all vids and make a laugher to "like".?

Iceman46

3-time AOR PlayStation F1 Champion
Jan 16, 2014
I would rather kill myself than do this race again.

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
You can see from my POV that I did not tap him there is always a gap in between of us.

mallucm

F1 Test Driver
May 23, 2014
Fair play there, clearly can see you were keeping within the lines and despite the start recovered to 3rd. Hope T1 is less crazy at Singapore and for a better, cleaner race (and standard of driving) from the field as a whole. :)

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
I will leave you with this:

Well it seems on lap 2, James actually broke at the normal spot and Hammertime and whoever was next to him broke really really early. I think James was surprised at the very late swerve.
[DOUBLEPOST=1452558781][/DOUBLEPOST]

There if anyone is interested :D
Dude I'm sorry but you are the reason of the turn 1 crash. You broke late pushing Hammertime into pepper. This isn't the first time a wreck has been caused on your own accord. You have to be more careful in the starts.

Mar 10, 2014
Well it seems on lap 2, James actually broke at the normal spot and Hammertime and whoever was next to him broke really really early. I think James was surprised at the very late swerve.
Dude I'm sorry but you are the reason of the turn 1 crash. You broke late pushing Hammertime into pepper. This isn't the first time a wreck has been caused on your own accord. You have to be more careful in the starts.
I was the other guy and I broke just after the white line, that's not that early is it?

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
There is a gap in between of us i didnt tap him in my screen, but if its lag and i hit him in his pov its caused by lag.

pepper_F1

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jul 20, 2014
I could be wrong and someone correct me f I am, but the braking point is 150 for the first corner, right?
Not at the start no, but after it I'd say it's the optimum braking point yes.

And Sidd tipped me off the track. Causing a collision with Falcon and me. That 4 sure ruined Falcon's race.!!
Can't see any lag there, wich i was wondering about.
Can some one please collect all bad moments from all vids and make a laugher to "like".?
That ain't a reason for Falcon to rage quit, we all suffered at T1 and so on, but I went up to finish 2nd, Iceman went up to finish 3rd, Falcon could have done the same.
[DOUBLEPOST=1452589417][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have a great view of what happened at turn 1, haven't watched it yet but I know from watching it live two people divebombed it ridiculously, one of whom won the race.
Is the other me? Because, I did divebomb it, but I hope you're not saying it was a "ridiculous" move because I touched nobody, and was looking good for T1 until the chaos behind me

Mar 10, 2014
I could be wrong and someone correct me f I am, but the braking point is 150 for the first corner, right?
I was side by side on the inside with heavy fuel I don't think I was being too cautious
[DOUBLEPOST=1452591574][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not at the start no, but after it I'd say it's the optimum braking point yes.

That ain't a reason for Falcon to rage quit, we all suffered at T1 and so on, but I went up to finish 2nd, Iceman went up to finish 3rd, Falcon could have done the same.
[DOUBLEPOST=1452589417][/DOUBLEPOST]

Is the other me? Because, I did divebomb it, but I hope you're not saying it was a "ridiculous" move because I touched nobody, and was looking good for T1 until the chaos behind me
I wouldn't say it was ridiculous, it was almost a great move, but you would have had to cut the entry to avoid any contact and with the way the game is it was risky.
I honestly think sunday will be the same unless we can agree to hold possition for the first few corners

Last edited:

pepper_F1

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jul 20, 2014
I was side by side on the inside with heavy fuel I don't think I was being too cautious
[DOUBLEPOST=1452591574][/DOUBLEPOST]
I wouldn't say it was ridiculous, it was almost a great move, but you would have had to cut the entry to avoid any contact and with the way the game is it was risky.
I honestly think sunday will be the same unless we can agree to hold possition for the first few corners
I mean, I was side by side with james so we would both do the corner correctly and Falcon would be on his inside for the second part of the chicane but oh well.
About holding positions, it would never work, first because I'm sure there would be someone not doing it, and secondly because sometimes the best chances are at the start, and if you let everyone settle their pace, it takes away many fights, and it might be the same chaos as well, just later on the lap

Mar 10, 2014
I mean, I was side by side with james so we would both do the corner correctly and Falcon would be on his inside for the second part of the chicane but oh well.
About holding positions, it would never work, first because I'm sure there would be someone not doing it, and secondly because sometimes the best chances are at the start, and if you let everyone settle their pace, it takes away many fights, and it might be the same chaos as well, just later on the lap
You are right, holding position would likely not work, I mean holding track position, so if you start on the inside you hold the inside into the corner leaving room for someone on the outside until there's opportunity to filter into the racing line. I dunno.....

HammerTime

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Oct 13, 2015
There is a gap in between of us i didnt tap him in my screen, but if its lag and i hit him in his pov its caused by lag.
you should be more careful in the beginning, because you hit me and i lost control the car

I have a great view of what happened at turn 1, haven't watched it yet but I know from watching it live two people divebombed it ridiculously, one of whom won the race.
You have a good view of the front guys but not the drivers coming from behind. First you'll see the vision of others guys to judge it.

Jimboob was amazing magnetic strength around it!!

My incidents

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
you should be more careful in the beginning, because you hit me and i lost control the car
I did not hit you in my pov, so it was probably caused by lag. Maybe something was wrong with your internet because I have had been in same situation like this with other drivers and they havent gone flying like you

Last edited:

CaptainFalcon89

GP2 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2014
@pepper_F1 T1 was not the reason I "rage quit" and the fact that was even suggested leaves me thoroughly cheesed off!:meh:

I am more concerned the perpetrator is getting away with what happened at turn 1 and for people rejoining the track unsafely from incidents. L2 I got knocked off with no front wing and a puncture at the 2nd Lesmo.

Look at the big picture here and I am not it!