PS3 - PS3 F1 2013 - Season 10 Round 12: Italian Grand Prix (10/01/2016) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 PS3 F1 2013 - Season 10 Round 12: Italian Grand Prix (10/01/2016)

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
you should be more careful in the beginning, because you hit me and i lost control the car

You have a good view of the front guys but not the drivers coming from behind. First you'll see the vision of others guys to judge it.

Jimboob was amazing magnetic strength around it!!

My incidents

You also outbraked yerself.!!
FFS; Look at your speed compared to the rest, before you got rearended.!!
It's way to fast with all the risks you can think of.!!
Save those "great"moves for later on in the race.
Please.!!

pepper_F1

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jul 20, 2014
@pepper_F1 T1 was not the reason I "rage quit" and the fact that was even suggested leaves me thoroughly cheesed off!:meh:

I am more concerned the perpetrator is getting away with what happened at turn 1 and for people rejoining the track unsafely from incidents. L2 I got knocked off with no front wing and a puncture at the 2nd Lesmo.

Look at the big picture here and I am not it!
So you're saying your Internet/ PSN honestly failed? I mean if it was the case then my bad really, but my point is: it doesnt matter how bad you were hurt on the first 2 or 3 laps, you just have to keep going! Imagine there's a SC, it brings you back in the game, and you can go fight again for the positions you lost.

Last edited:

Defiant195

Formula 3 Test Driver
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
@leedamastr all I remember is that you were close behind on entry and my turn in was too shallow so had to back off to make the last part of the chicane, I then spun, at no point were you on my cockpit view. I don't think it is anyone fault, but you tried to take advantage of my mistake in the middle of a 3 apex chicane when there was a long straight after. Not very smart imo. But we all sometimes get carried away and misjudge things.

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
I think either it gets sent to the stewards who then look at all the videos and make a decision on who's penalties gets removed and who deserves them or the results get voided. Who really wants to do the race again, because in all likelihood we would have the same issues especially corner cutting.
Oh wow M8.
Looking at Rob's vid you were the Lotus i've tapped.
Was a bit more than "tap" if you look closely.
Contact on my screen wasn't that heavy.!

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Sep 29, 2015
Please.!!
Hammertime was pushed by HPro. Hammertime didn't out brake himself. Watch HPros video

Oct 13, 2015
Please.!!
Hpro hit me because when i break i feel a beat behind me and i lost control!!

you have to see right rearview when i breake in 150m!!

i think that lag is the reason of incident!! You can see in onboard of robnoxious that when hpro hit me, it was a white smoke because hpro out breake it!

oo7professional has a best view! at start race i never have incidents because i always am careful!

H_pro1

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
Maybe that it was a lag tap, because you can see in my pov that here was a galp to hammertime :p maybe its diffrent from his pov

robnoxious9000

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 10, 2014
Maybe that it was a lag tap, because you can see in my pov that here was a galp to hammertime :p maybe its diffrent from his pov
It was lag, look at Hammertimes video he felt a hit. But this is why we should all turn down our aggression into the first series of corners. One lag hit led to half the drivers being knocked off. The game is far from perfect so it is up to us to drive with restraint so we can all enjoy the whole race.

Sid Kumar

Formula Karter
Nov 28, 2014
@H_pro1 that could be lag. i had the same issue with James in Canada where i pushed him on his pov but on my pov i locked up and missed him.
@Philip_66 right i have seen the crash now whats your point of view on it? i cant really defend myself there. i went down the inside and then hit you. Did i let you back through? or did i overtake you straight away?

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Ok. Monza will be off the results.!!
@pepper_F1 change the DNF of Falcon to DNS like all of us.!!
For now we've only discussed the incidents with the "cuttings" coming next.
NO WAY.!!

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
What to do now guys?
Please do all have a look again at the vids and see why things went wrong.!!
Following the AOR rules, will give us a very quiet quali next race.!
I know some of you will disagree, but as Monza stays off the results, so will the penalties.

leedamastr

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 10, 2015
What to do now guys?
Please do all have a look again at the vids and see why things went wrong.!!
Following the AOR rules, will give us a very quiet quali next race.!
I know some of you will disagree, but as Monza stays off the results, so will the penalties.
So the race is abandoned and we all get quali bans? May as well do one shot qualifying at that rate if the grid's going to be random, or race only session.

F1_Dan

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 26, 2015
So the race is abandoned and we all get quali bans? May as well do one shot qualifying at that rate if the grid's going to be random, or race only session.
I don't think the penalties are being counted from Italy as the race has been voided

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Still thinking what to do really.!!
And maybe that's just something that comes with the way i try to coordinate this league.
With the help of James and Pepper of course.!
To stay loyal to AOR and it's rules there will be penalties.!
But that will be continued after Singapore. !!

Last edited:

Defiant195

Formula 3 Test Driver
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Personally I think were over reacting to Monza, a little lag goes a long way with the speeds and heavy breaking at Monza. And most of us are usually lagging a little.

Any penalty points have to go through the stewards, even if the race is void or not the stewards have to decide to the penalty points. So far I only see one entry in the stewards for a straight forward penalty removal.