PS3 - PS3 F1 2013 - Season 10 Round 15: Japanese Grand Prix (07/01/2016) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 PS3 F1 2013 - Season 10 Round 15: Japanese Grand Prix (07/01/2016)

robnoxious9000

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 10, 2014
I will not take it to the stewards because I see it as a 'racing incident' But the way how easily your car spun around was pretty weird, maybe a lightweight one :D

I did not record Korean GP because I hadn't practised and my pace was bs. But why? Nothing interesting happened in my POV than being in middle of two cars and me getting spinned out which made me ret because I was last and I was loosing 2sec per lap..

No problem, there happened something and I didn't realize it, so I drove there in the normal pace, but I should've droven slower
but when I realized there's a crash it was too late :p
Nevermind....

CaptainFalcon89

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2014
If you didn't touch me, why did I suddenly shoot forward towards Iceman when I was braking and was not in a position to run into him?

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Sep 29, 2015
Dude, there was a lag bubble between you and falcon. You can see a push into him EVEN THOUGH you didn't "touch him". There are lag bubbles and lag spikes all the time. That is exactly what happened between me and Rob in Spa. Rob can vouch and there is video of both of us at spa, if you want to see it also.

I agree Brown did touch you a lap later, but from his point of view, he might not have touched you. Might have been lag.

When braking from high speeds it seems there is more of a chance of a lag bubble. Anyone else agree?

Iceman46

2-time AOR PS3 F1 Champion
Jan 16, 2014
You have to be more careful racing other cars. As 007 said you clearly have some lag issues, I see you play with a British flag but I'm guessing you're Spanish or something which is contributing. You hit me twice in Silverstone with lag issues and here you hit Falcon, the rules of the league are that you wait and let people back through even if it is a lag incident.

As for the incident with Brown it looks clearly his fault even if there was lag again involved, I've no idea who he is but he should have waited also and should be penalised if we follow the rules.

Brown

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 3, 2016
You have to be more careful racing other cars. As 007 said you clearly have some lag issues, I see you play with a British flag but I'm guessing you're Spanish or something which is contributing. You hit me twice in Silverstone with lag issues and here you hit Falcon, the rules of the league are that you wait and let people back through even if it is a lag incident.

As for the incident with Brown it looks clearly his fault even if there was lag again involved, I've no idea who he is but he should have waited also and should be penalised if we follow the rules.
yeah it was my fault,
I don't have a record of the race, but he don't have enough grip and I was very very close to him and as if he had braked and i hit him
It was inevitable for me...
Im so sorry for him

Iceman46

Jan 16, 2014
yeah it was my fault,
I don't have a record of the race, but he don't have enough grip and I was very very close to him and as if he had braked and i hit him
It was inevitable for me...
Im so sorry for him
You still need to wait for him. You should get a 10 second penalty or maybe even 20 for causing a collision and failing to wait.

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Dude, there was a lag bubble between you and falcon. You can see a push into him EVEN THOUGH you didn't "touch him". There are lag bubbles and lag spikes all the time. That is exactly what happened between me and Rob in Spa. Rob can vouch and there is video of both of us at spa, if you want to see it also.

I agree Brown did touch you a lap later, but from his point of view, he might not have touched you. Might have been lag.

When braking from high speeds it seems there is more of a chance of a lag bubble. Anyone else agree?
Yes i do Bud.!!
I was battling Defiant for some laps and was even closer at the same spot.
On my screen we didn't collide, but wondering if it was the same for him.
Didn't see any strange moves . !!

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
I lost the back putting the power down exiting T1 after not being hit at the start went from 7th to 12th. Hit defiant at the chicane (he seemed to break early, but he was on primes and it was the 1st lap, so I should have expected that) and got a pen for my troubles. Hit philip at the 2nd Degner again breaking completely differenty to me and finally sid hit me as I tried to sneek up the inside of t2 (probably shouldn't have gone for that move either) too frustrating so I left....
I didn't feel any touch from you btw
No worries about that M8.!! ;)
Just glad i kept her on the black..!
Sad you retired.!

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
@Sid Kumar , @HammerTime , @H_pro1 , @Brown and myself ( @Monza!!)
No Quali for us guys. !!
Getting sick of these inmature comments and blaming lag.!!
If you can't drive and or don't have enough preparation to compete in this league, just RETIRE.
We just can't have any more screwups for those who take racing a bit more serious.!!
If you don't agree; just reply and explain why.!!

Last edited:

leedamastr

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 10, 2015
@Sid Kumar , @HammerTime , @H_pro1 , @Brown and myself ( @Korea!!)
No Quali for us guys. !!
If you can't drive and or don't have enough preparation to compete in this league, just RETIRE.
We just can't have any more screwups for those who take racing a bit more serious.!!
If @H_pro1's quali ban was because of his crash with me, I will post my footage tomorrow in order for you to compare and make a final decision.

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
If @H_pro1's quali ban was because of his crash with me, I will post my footage tomorrow in order for you to compare and make a final decision.
No use M8.
It's a decision made on several races.
I even think i'm forgetting some drivers here.!!

Sid Kumar

Formula Karter
Nov 28, 2014
pfff... been a quite hard decision this. Took my time on this one. The decision made is for the better of this league and my future dreams. A levels have taken this away from me and if you are confused yes i am retiring from AOR. I learned a lot this season, got tips met some really nice people, had some great battles- me and philip in china, unlucky races- bahrain, spain. The massive highs Spa quali to the lows. It was great fun racing with you guys and i enjoyed every bit of it but its best i leave. A levels coming in the way and my controller DSC no matter i do (Reason for crash in Japan) has forced me into this decision. Hope to race with you guys again in the near future, until then goodbye.

leedamastr

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 10, 2015
pfff... been a quite hard decision this. Took my time on this one. The decision made is for the better of this league and my future dreams. A levels have taken this away from me and if you are confused yes i am retiring from AOR. I learned a lot this season, got tips met some really nice people, had some great battles- me and philip in china, unlucky races- bahrain, spain. The massive highs Spa quali to the lows. It was great fun racing with you guys and i enjoyed every bit of it but its best i leave. A levels coming in the way and my controller DSC no matter i do (Reason for crash in Japan) has forced me into this decision. Hope to race with you guys again in the near future, until then goodbye.
As I've said before to others who leave league racing for this reason, education is more important than a computer game, something I even forgot at times. I hope you get positive grades this summer Sidd and let that be a stepping stone to unlocking a successful career. Maybe we'll see you racing again someday, but in the meantime good luck with the future!

Oct 13, 2015
@Sid Kumar , @HammerTime , @H_pro1 , @Brown and myself ( @Korea!!)
No Quali for us guys. !!
whaattt??? amazing, you can´t said that i am not preparing to compete in this league, i training almost always and my pace is not bad. I never think to hit a other drivers!! in my pov you can see that i never touch other cars!! everything else is predictions that you make! a lag is a problem, is true but i am not my fault.

while i drive i see that i don´t touch it! when i hit other cars i always wait it.

your words haven´t got a reason believable.

mallucm

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 23, 2014
No worries at all mate, we all understand. Best of luck with your A-Levels! ;)

Iceman46

Jan 16, 2014
whaattt??? amazing, you can´t said that i am not preparing to compete in this league, i training almost always and my pace is not bad. I never think to hit a other drivers!! in my pov you can see that i never touch other cars!! everything else is predictions that you make! a lag is a problem, is true but i am not my fault.

while i drive i see that i don´t touch it! when i hit other cars i always wait it.

your words haven´t got a reason believable.
He didn't specifically say you didn't practice.

You can see in your POV that you lag bubble drivers off the track pretty regularly, of course you can't help the lag unless you get better internet but you have to drive accordingly. You caused the chicane lap 1 incident in Japan which made 2 drivers go off and you overtook them both. The rules are to let them back through regardless of lag and you did not do that, you can disagree with the rules but they are there for all to see and you signed up for this season to abide by those rules, you did not do that and now you have a penalty.

As I said before you have to be more careful with racing other cars because of your lag issues or you will continue to get penalties.

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Thanks for being honest and making a right decision.
4 Sure yer education is way more important. !!
I do hope you will have more time and fun joining next season.
Give it your best there M8.
See ya soon. ! ;)