PS3 - PS3 F1 2013 - Season 10 Round 15: Japanese Grand Prix (07/01/2016) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 PS3 F1 2013 - Season 10 Round 15: Japanese Grand Prix (07/01/2016)

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
whaattt??? amazing, you can´t said that i am not preparing to compete in this league, i training almost always and my pace is not bad. I never think to hit a other drivers!! in my pov you can see that i never touch other cars!! everything else is predictions that you make! a lag is a problem, is true but i am not my fault.

while i drive i see that i don´t touch it! when i hit other cars i always wait it.

your words haven´t got a reason believable.
Decision is based on several races.!!

CaptainFalcon89

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2014
He didn't specifically say you didn't practice.

You can see in your POV that you lag bubble drivers off the track pretty regularly, of course you can't help the lag unless you get better internet but you have to drive accordingly. You caused the chicane lap 1 incident in Japan which made 2 drivers go off and you overtook them both. The rules are to let them back through regardless of lag and you did not do that, you can disagree with the rules but they are there for all to see and you signed up for this season to abide by those rules, you did not do that and now you have a penalty.

As I said before you have to be more careful with racing other cars because of your lag issues or you will continue to get penalties.
I do agree with the above, not fun try to keep control of the car after being hit!

The last statement about the rules is eerily familiar to me and not in a good way...!

Sid Kumar

Formula Karter
Nov 28, 2014
@HammerTime you are a good driver but if i was in philip shoes i would have given you a quali ban ages ago. i have seen some of your quali laps they are fast but there are corner cuts, some bigger than others (silverstone for example) and this is not acceptable in AOR. just to prove my point.

H_pro1

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
Very funny M8.
Brings tears in my eyes.
Also your record of not making it to the finish.
Yeah, pretty shite season for me :p waiting for Gp2 / S11 :p

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
@HammerTime you are a good driver but if i was in philip shoes i would have given you a quali ban ages ago. i have seen some of your quali laps they are fast but there are corner cuts, some bigger than others (silverstone for example) and this is not acceptable in AOR. just to prove my point.
Hate to see you go M8. ;)
Thx. !!

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Yeah, pretty shite season for me :p waiting for Gp2 / S11 :p
Don't forget to setup yer car before you retire from quali. !!
But don't you dare leaving the pits. !!
:)

leedamastr

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 10, 2015

So this happened last week, only just looked through my recording today and the cat perfectly gets in my way!
[DOUBLEPOST=1455468457][/DOUBLEPOST]
My 1st lap. The small tap in chicane didn't affect neither of us too much (you can see no one went off the track) but then lee kept on turning on me which caused him to spin out. I was letting him pass as you can see I wasn't accelerating.

I checked my footage and I did lose a lot of traction, which caused me to slide into you, let's just call it a racing incident and leave it at that as both of us were at fault I feel :)

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014

So this happened last week, only just looked through my recording today and the cat perfectly gets in my way!
[DOUBLEPOST=1455468457][/DOUBLEPOST]
I checked my footage and I did lose a lot of traction, which caused me to slide into you, let's just call it a racing incident and leave it at that as both of us were at fault I feel :)
They taste like chicken, you know. !!