PS3 - PS3 F1 2013 - Season 10 Sign-Up Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 PS3 F1 2013 - Season 10 Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donks

F1 1st Driver
Jan 6, 2015
PSN: Donkdanks
Flag: British (Union Jack) or English (St George)
Team: Any
Assists: None
Input: Wheel (Thrustmaster)
View: Helmet

Sid Kumar

Formula 3 Test Driver
Nov 28, 2014
keep on signing up if we get enough people we can like iceman46 said create another league

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
keep on signing up if we get enough people we can like iceman46 said create another league
Sid; don't forget we use socials to see if people fit in to our leagues.
It's an AOR rule.!!
So; yeah, they can sign up but they need to earn a seat by showing their "clean and fair" driving skills.
We're going to need a second league at this rate.
That could be one without assists. !!

theglasses85

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 2, 2015
Somehow I've missed all the new signup as it's been on different threads. :p If I can still sign myself up as a reserve then my details are:

PSN: g_l_a_s_s_e_s_85
Team: Any
Input: Pad

Iceman46

3-time AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Jan 16, 2014
The first race is on Sunday so probably the next social races will be Malaysia next week sometime.

BKXI

F1 Test Driver
Oct 16, 2014
PSN: Cx-TrickshoT
TEAM: Reserves Racing Team (Mercedes when I can race)
ASSISTS: Automatic Gears and Corner Racing Line
INPUT: A Red Dualshock 3 (pad)
[DOUBLEPOST=1443690368][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sid; don't forget we use socials to see if people fit in to our leagues.
It's an AOR rule.!!
I raced Season 9, no social required eh?

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
How do we get invited to social race? Do I need to friend request somebody specific?

Also, if I'm a reserve driver stepping in for someone in a race, do I get invited or what? Sorry, but this is all new to me. I raced in a league once a long time ago but it was very different to this. Thank you

Iceman46

3-time AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Jan 16, 2014
How do we get invited to social race? Do I need to friend request somebody specific?

Also, if I'm a reserve driver stepping in for someone in a race, do I get invited or what? Sorry, but this is all new to me. I raced in a league once a long time ago but it was very different to this. Thank you
Check the social race thread:

http://apexonlineracing.com/community/forums/f1-social-races.75/

Make sure you check for PS3/F1 2013 races. Just reply to the thread and say what car you want when you find one you want to take part in and make sure you turn up at the right time and that you add the host to your friends or leave your PSN.

Right now there are 5 or 6 reserve drivers or something so it may be that a second league gets made in time. We have 16 signed up so if one doesn't attend then their space goes to the first reserve assuming they are available, if they aren't then it goes to the second etc. I assume Philip is hosting the races at the moment, it may be me but I haven't heard. If you're online at race time then there's a chance you will be invited.

pepper_F1

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jul 20, 2014
Sunday is getting closer.... I might still do a trailer video. Should I? Because I'm not going to be able to record the races, at least until Christmas I would say... Ah why not, Saturday there will be a trailer xD

Reactions: El_Majacko

El_Majacko

GP2 Test Driver
Apr 13, 2014
Sunday is getting closer.... I might still do a trailer video. Should I? Because I'm not going to be able to record the races, at least until Christmas I would say... Ah why not, Saturday there will be a trailer xD
Love trailers! Go for it!

JoeC1002

Junior Karter
Oct 3, 2015
Can I still become a reserve driver?

My details:

PSN: JoeC1002
Team: Mercedes
Input: Wheel

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Last edited: