PS3 - F1 Thursday - Round 12 - Belgian GP - 19/02/15 - 8.00 pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 - F1 Thursday - Round 12 - Belgian GP - 19/02/15 - 8.00 pm

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

Round 12 - Belgian Grand Prix
Season 9

Race Information:

Date: Thursday 19th February 2015
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Informed Absentees:

Important Links:

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

Race Graphic:

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
PB 1.47.2 would love to win this, always been one of my favourites to drive on this game and watch IRL! :), also if any guys from Xbox are reading this... The fact you guys handed exta a pen for that is an absolute joke! 1. I seen a lot worse in real life multiple times 2. Everyone in the Xbox league was going over that white line all throughout the race. That's a joke to hand him pen for going 1cm over the line when others were doing it all race long.. The only people I watched not doing it was leobot and JD. That's just for any stewards reading this, I personally thought that was ridiculous. Thank you and it's just an opinion, please don't attack me if you read haha

• Agree
Reactions: Coddiehard

FTR Liam

Reigning AOR PS3 Thursday F1 Champion
Jun 23, 2014
Pb ATM is 47.6, Theoretical best is about a 47.3, just hoping for 2nd atleast (my usual spot xD)

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
Do you know what, really glad to be in this league with you guys.. Cos all the PC and Xbox league platforms is just stewards threads and arguments each week. With us, it's just respect. There was one incident with jake at Monaco but except that, it's all respect for eachother

• Agree
  • Friendly
Reactions: Gazza and Prehn

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
PB = 1:47.9 and my theoretical PB = 1:47.2 :) Hoping I can be in the 1:47.5 range by Thursday but if I can match a 1:47.9 consistently I won't be too disappointed :)

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Do you know what, really glad to be in this league with you guys.. Cos all the PC and Xbox league platforms is just stewards threads and arguments each week. With us, it's just respect. There was one incident with jake at Monaco but except that, it's all respect for eachother
I agree. The PS3 side has always been low in steward inqueries.

FTR Liam

Jun 23, 2014
For the record @Prehn you need to intro your spa video with my laugh, this has to happen.

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
For the record @Prehn you need to intro your spa video with my laugh, this has to happen.
That would be great to use, but made a terrible mistake and deleted all of my raw video from the season, including the one from Hungary.

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
QUALY: 1.47.4 only 2 tenths off my PB and a great lap considering I had been on gt6 on wheel most the day then came and played f1 on pad with 2 sessions practice :) RACE: pretty good start and fast and consistent first stint my first 6 laps were covered between 49.2/49.7 so really happy with that, that's what gave me the gap to win the race from there, I just tried to stay consistent clean. And won fairly easy. But my pace on the end on primes wasn't to good but I had enough of a gap to pull it out :)

FTR Liam

Jun 23, 2014
Qualy: I actually forgot what i did, 47.9 or 48.0

Race: First stint battled with drez, second stint i drove like an absolute jeb end making mistakes all over the giffy gaff, 3rd stint on primes i was mega fast, set a 49.0 on them which is good, but my mistakes cost me, definitely on drez, kieron was probably just a bit too much.

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Q - 6: I did the same 48.2 that half the grid did.

R - 4: Probably my best race since the merge. Actually managed to not lose any positions off the start for once and had some great battles with Gaz and Nico. I went for the 1 stop and just held off the 2 stopping Nico at end, 1 more lap and you would have had me mate!

Reactions: Nico and kieron

Nico

2-time AOR Rally League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Q - 2nd. Could not get near my pb tonight, so was very surprised and happy to get 2nd.

R - 5th - Was hoping to be best wheel tonight , but coaches won that battle with a 1 stop :)
Think i was around 13 sec behind on lap 16-17 and ended up 2 sec behind in the end. Great race m8 :)

Will be away almost a week now, so im uploading my raceedit tonight :)
Might not make the next race, but will let you know wednesday.

Reactions: coaches82

PedroRC

GP2 Reserve Driver
Feb 16, 2014
Q:5th. an ok lap for once

R:6th. had a decent start but ran wide at pouhon which cost me e few places. pitted lap 6 for primes and lap 14 for options. overtook gazer and prehn in the final laps and finished 6th