PS3 - F1 Thursday - Round 13 - Italian GP - 26/02/15 - 8.00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 - F1 Thursday - Round 13 - Italian GP - 26/02/15 - 8.00pm

Elite_Indrek

GP2 1st Driver
Jan 16, 2014
Your deluded. Sector 2-3 is where pad loses time due to the corners I lose near 3 tenths in each on the fastest wheel users. Clearly the issue is you and not the wheel itself, however offensive that sounds. But I feel offended as along term pad user to basically be insulted by people always saying it's op and thinking it's easy to drive. If it's so op why isn't everyone god like fast on a pad? That Sunday result is good proof aswell because coddie on pad in their league is near enough the exact same pace as me DreZ and Liam. So yeah.
what s your point now????...i was just saying that maybe we postbond the race because alot of wheel users and ppl hu are more or less at same pace as me cant race tonight.....

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
what s your point now????...i was just saying that maybe we postbond the race because alot of wheel users and ppl hu are more or less at same pace as me cant race tonight.....
My point is the way you and a lot of others here talk as if pads so op and anyone can be fast on it. Don't say it, just the way it's written implies it.

Reactions: Coddiehard

Elite_Indrek

GP2 1st Driver
Jan 16, 2014
My point is the way you and a lot of others here talk as if pads so op and anyone can be fast on it. Don't say it, just the way it's written implies it.
ok understood....lets leav that pad thing now....but you will see tonight ....Pad 1-2-3 lol....dont be mad now;)

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
ok understood....lets leav that pad thing now....but you will see tonight ....Pad 1-2-3 lol....dont be mad now;)
Because the pad users are simply better? Sorry but it's true. We didn't call you out when you got your first F1 podium on wheel at Silverstone, a wheel track. Or we didn't call Nico out. Because you deserved it whether you were wheel or pad.

Elite_Indrek

GP2 1st Driver
Jan 16, 2014
Because the pad users are simply better? Sorry but it's true. We didn't call you out when you got your first F1 podium on wheel at Silverstone, a wheel track. Or we didn't call Nico out. Because you deserved it whether you were wheel or pad.
cya tonight at Monza

Reactions: JIM-JakeT

Kieran470

F1 Reserve Driver
Apr 14, 2014
Originally I was saying pad isn't op here but then u said u got bored of the track so I agreed and said the track was bad and I just added on the corner cutting thing as another bad thing, I wasn't making a point just stating a fact.

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
New PB is 23.0 with one slight cut in sector two. Would have probably translated to around a 23.2 with no cuts :)

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I will be able to race tonight, just waiting for system update.
Escavudu has txt me to say he cant make it though

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
Q - 3 1:23.5

R - 3
Was battling with lam for a few laps then started making SO MANY MISTAKES. Oh well, happy with my first podium anyway :) Should help out my championship alot.

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
Q- pole 1.23.1 which I was shocked to hell with considering my pb was 23.2 which I had only set once and during practice couldn't beat a .4 so it was a shock specially as it was my last and only lap left! RACE: the first few laps I pulled a 6 second gap or something in 6 laps because of cars behind battling, then Liam broke jakes drs and matched my times then as tyres went Really bad he just caught so much I think because of 11 rear balance from my experience is awful when tyres go off which was annoying :( but I got to pit a lap before on lap 12 due to being the lead car. Came out about 2 seconds ahead pulled to about 2.7 the next 2 laps then through mistakes and Liam's pace he caught back up and we had a DRS overtaking battle all the way until lap 27 where Liam got me turn 1-2 I then was about 2-3 tenths behind and code master decide my drs should break ONE CORNER away from the second drs straight while only a few tenths behind Liam, but it doesn't matter he won on pace. But for me personally to get pole and nearly win on what's always been my worst track is an achievement. :)

FTR Liam

Reigning AOR PS3 Thursday F1 Champion
Jun 23, 2014
Well that was a fun race, got a 23.210 in my first run in quali, decided that was enough & duly retired. Of course some Absoulute moron decides they want to bang in a 23.1 despite not doing that time in the run up to the race...

Anyway, the race, into turn 1, the same moron from qualifying braked early so i had to slam left & almost wipe him out, eventually costing me a place to jake, in which after 4 laps i had lost 7s to kieron but eventually got past jake. The gal slowly decreased to about 3 seconds, up until lap 10, where kierons setup meant his older tyres were much harder for him to handle than it was for me, so i closed right in, then in the prime stint, i emerged about 2s behind kieron, which the gap mainly stayed until about lap 20 where me & kieron started battling, swapping back & forth until i decided on lap 25 & the first drs zone on lap 26, i on purpose didn't use my drs so i could pass him on the pit straight entering lap 27, meaning his only chance was in the little drs straight, which isn't the easiest of places to overtake anyway, never mind on your tm on the last lap when you're 1-2, but his drs failed anyway. I'm so happy with the win, as it was a straight up fight with kieron, not like malaysia or bahrain.

Reactions: kieron

Elite_Indrek

GP2 1st Driver
Jan 16, 2014
Q 4th-i think i went wrong wiht a setup
R 5th-i had very bad start ,Gazza just overtake me at start ,couldnt keep up wiht him after that ,he was over a 1sec faster per lap from me,did 2 stopper,didnt know 1 stop possible.....rest of the race i was racing wiht Coachs till the end
all in all ....setup setup wrong wrong....i have only quali video ,no point for a race video ...i was almost alone all race

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
Q 4th-i think i went wrong wiht a setup
R 5th-i had very bad start ,Gazza just overtake me at start ,couldnt keep up wiht him after that ,he was over a 1sec faster per lap from me,did 2 stopper,didnt know 1 stop possible.....rest of the race i was racing wiht Coachs till the end
all in all ....setup setup wrong wrong....i have only quali video ,no point for a race video ...i was almost alone all race
Try using lean in corners man, you'll find it helped the traction a lot I even use lean in all corners and I use a pad

• Informative
Reactions: Elite_Indrek

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Well my lack of practice certainly showed here!! (n) I have never enjoyed this track but this race was especially bad, spent pretty much the whole race going round by myself :yawn::sleep:. Really poor turnout this week didn't really help.
Congrats to Liam on the win and to Kieron and Jake for their podiums.
I've updated the results and I will get Singapore thread up over the weekend.

Elite_Indrek

GP2 1st Driver
Jan 16, 2014
Well my lack of practice certainly showed here!! (n) I have never enjoyed this track but this race was especially bad, spent pretty much the whole race going round by myself :yawn::sleep:. Really poor turnout this week didn't really help.
Congrats to Liam on the win and to Kieron and Jake for their podiums.
I've updated the results and I will get Singapore thread up over the weekend.
Silverstone result wrong;).....i was 3rd