PS3 - F1 Thursday - Round 13 - Italian GP - 26/02/15 - 8.00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 - F1 Thursday - Round 13 - Italian GP - 26/02/15 - 8.00pm

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
it was lagg peanalty....you can see at the video....i think ther aint no point to make stewards thread for that....or are we so political here
Well you can't just assume a penalty will be removed, has to be taken to the stewards

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
it was lagg peanalty....you can see at the video....i think ther aint no point to make stewards thread for that....or are we so political here
Unfortunately you have to make a stewards enquiry if you want any penaltys removed Indrek.
I did wait a few days before doing the results that week incase you did make a stewards enquiry.

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
If I remember correctly your penalty was for pushing me off track before the old turn one corner, which you might think was lag it actually happened on my screen... You pushed me ( while side by side ) completely onto the grass I had to brake hard while on grass to avoid spinning. I remember it exactly

Elite_Indrek

GP2 1st Driver
Jan 16, 2014
If I remember correctly your penalty was for pushing me off track before the old turn one corner, which you might think was lag it actually happened on my screen... You pushed me ( while side by side ) completely onto the grass I had to brake hard while on grass to avoid spinning. I remember it exactly
yeah...that was my intention

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
yeah...that was my intention
Obviously it wasn't lol, but it doesn't mean it didn't happen and you shouldn't get a pen for it [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] you pushed me completely off track like a 100mph + corner. I could have destroyed my car.

Reactions: JIM-JakeT