PS3 - F1 Thursday - Round 14 - Singapore GP - 05/03/15 - 8.00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 - F1 Thursday - Round 14 - Singapore GP - 05/03/15 - 8.00pm

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

Round 14 - Singapore Grand Prix
Season 9

Race Information:

Date: Thursday 5th March 2015
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Marina Bay Street Circuit

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Important Links:

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

Race Graphic:

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I am working away from home this week so I wont make the race this Thursday, not to disappointed as I hate this track and havn't even done a lap round here on this game.
Can someone take a pic of quali and race results so that I can update the results when I get back (y)

Elite_Indrek

GP2 1st Driver
Jan 16, 2014
favorit track this 1 ....but yeah

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
PB 1.41.3 and lap 2 of the race 1.42.5 with a slight cut so 1.42.9 was lap 2 when I didn't accidentally cut. Looking good in race pace kind of, coaches I can take a picture.

Reactions: coaches82

Gazza

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 16, 2014
Wonder how many will turn up this week

Elite_Indrek

GP2 1st Driver
Jan 16, 2014
cant race tonight....drunk as helll

Nico

2-time AOR Rally League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Sorry to say this, but i have to miss this weeks race to. Got to much to do this week.

And no, im not drunk :p

FTR Liam

Reigning AOR PS3 Thursday F1 Champion
Jun 23, 2014
@FisiFan91 Maybe you could help us out here, ATM we only have 3/4 for tonight, Kieron Gaz, possibly Escavudu & Me. Now obviously these are not numbers suitable to go league racing.

So short term i think potentially delaying this race until after suzuka in the week break, but realistically long term the numbers in thursday F1 are poor, average 8 people a week, which makes it really underwhelming compared to what it could be. People just seem to not care anymore, & would probably miss a league race cause their guinea pigs need fed or something.

I hope something is sorted both tonight & long term.

Reactions: CianG-4

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
I just feel people are signing up then turning up when they like the track... It's stupid plain and simple if you can't make Thursday **** off and sign up for Sunday. Straight up pissing me off, what's the point practicing and attended every week when people like indrek aren't turning up because their drunk! Like what the **** is this ****... Only good reason I've seen a driver no attend the last few races is coaches! Everyone else just attends or not when they feel like.

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 13, 2014
It's upto you guys if you want to postpone, how long has the low attendances been going on???

FTR Liam

Jun 23, 2014
It's upto you guys if you want to postpone, how long has the low attendances been going on???
Pretty much the first 2 races after the merge were ok, since then it's been abysmal. Average 7/8 every race

Reactions: kieron

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 13, 2014
Pretty much the first 2 races after the merge were ok, since then it's been abysmal. Average 7/8 every race
That's class[emoji36] well I'm not sure what to say about that in all honesty.

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
a few weeks now.
[DOUBLEPOST=1425580522][/DOUBLEPOST]
We were also told that the situation would be sorted during the SPA break and nothing was done. Not sure what happened there.

On that note I also won't be racing tonight because I feel like poop with illness.

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 13, 2014
a few weeks now.
[DOUBLEPOST=1425580522][/DOUBLEPOST]
We were also told that the situation would be sorted during the SPA break and nothing was done. Not sure what happened there.

On that note I also won't be racing tonight because I feel like poop with illness.
Who told you that??

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
Who told you that??
Prehn lol. If I remember correctly anyway.
[DOUBLEPOST=1425580696][/DOUBLEPOST]
Who told you that??
Everyone at the moment seems to want to merge Sunday league and Thursday league together, but people seem to fear the lag atm and the hassle to do it just so big.

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
Tbh I am really on the verge of quitting the league. As much as I don't want too I've been apart of ARL/AOR for so long but this honestly is shocking and I don't wanna be putting time and effort in for effectively nothing.

Reactions: JIM-JakeT

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 13, 2014
Too many people and that would be like setting off a nuke tbh. Sign ups for Thursdays ain't looking hot so not sure what direction to take this.

Reactions: kieron

FTR Liam

Jun 23, 2014
In another note, in our Whatsapp chat, majority seems to want a postponement & a re-race in the week break. Just to let @RC_MoNsteR_99 know of this & that he doesn't need to setup a lobby tonight.