PS3 - F1 Thursday - Round 14 - Singapore GP - 05/03/15 - 8.00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 - F1 Thursday - Round 14 - Singapore GP - 05/03/15 - 8.00pm

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
Too many people and that would be like setting off a nuke tbh. Sign ups for Thursdays ain't looking hot so not sure what direction to take this.
For me personally I say hold off until season 10 and hope the next game is good... then put all drivers on one day. The fact they are split over two days means noone is joining thursday because Sunday seems to be a better day for 90% of the new sign ups.

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
Too many people and that would be like setting off a nuke tbh. Sign ups for Thursdays ain't looking hot so not sure what direction to take this.
Also, I understand it will cause conflict BUT for the long term something has to be done and any conflict can only last so long. People get over things quickly.

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 13, 2014
Also, I understand it will cause conflict BUT for the long term something has to be done and any conflict can only last so long. People get over things quickly.
Well I'm open to suggestions[emoji106] [emoji6]

CianG-4

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 23, 2014
Well I'm open to suggestions[emoji106] [emoji6]
My suggestion is to move all league to Sunday. IMO we need to have one outright top F1 league. This has to be done for next season at least.

For this season, we COULD end Thursday now and declare Kieron the champion. Of course that would need to be a unanimous decision from all racers. From there Thursday drivers could join Sunday if they wish. I know the lag scares them off but that's being looked into separately.

This is my suggestion anyway :)

FTR Liam

Reigning AOR PS3 Thursday F1 Champion
Jun 23, 2014
My suggestion is to move all league to Sunday. IMO we need to have one outright top F1 league. This has to be done for next season at least.

For this season, we COULD end Thursday now and declare Kieron the champion. Of course that would need to be a unanimous decision from all racers. From there Thursday drivers could join Sunday if they wish. I know the lag scares them off but that's being looked into separately.

This is my suggestion anyway :)
That would appeal to me, having 1 league of F1, rather than 2. With 2 we just get a couple good drivers each night, with 1, we'd have the best in 1. & We could just have a Sunday F1, GP2, GP3 & an F4 if needed.

& as far as declaring kieron champion, I'm his closest challenger & I already know it's his.

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
That would appeal to me, having 1 league of F1, rather than 2. With 2 we just get a couple good drivers each night, with 1, we'd have the best in 1. & We could just have a Sunday F1, GP2, GP3 & an F4 if needed.

& as far as declaring kieron champion, I'm his closest challenger & I already know it's his.
I also agree... It is just boring at this point.

Reactions: CianG-4

CianG-4

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 23, 2014

Seems like a strong proposal @Elite_sultan ?
I also agree... It is just boring at this point.

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
ALSO! It would probably get a lot more interest from new sign up's having all these guys in one league. That is another point.

Reactions: CianG-4

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
@JIM-JakeT Only the inactive drivers was removed at the break.

The low numbers is rediculous.. This season has been ruined by all the quitters.. Next season we should put all the serious drivers in one league.

The end of the day, it's all been ruined by a poor game.
[DOUBLEPOST=1425585982][/DOUBLEPOST]Before the merge we had about 32 drivers. That made us do the merge to 2 full leagues. Now it's hard to even do one full league

• Agree
Reactions: JIM-JakeT

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014

The low numbers is rediculous.. This season has been ruined by all the quitters.. Next season we should put all the serious drivers in one league.

[DOUBLEPOST=1425585982][/DOUBLEPOST]Before the merge we had about 32 drivers. That made us do the merge to 2 full leagues. Now it's hard to even do one full league
don't worry man I wasn't blaming you for anything, just mis-communication. Also Frede, Escavadu etc haven't been taken off and haven't raced fora really long time. Same with GUNNERGAMBLE

FTR Liam

Reigning AOR PS3 Thursday F1 Champion
Jun 23, 2014

That's great, but what about for now? These last few races could potentially be boring as there now, or really fun, which will encourage people to re-sign foe next year. If it's boring no one will

• Agree

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
Tbh man, it's not all about the game and wheel and pad etc because I know about 3 leagues that I've asked to join that are full up with drivers attending every week ( wheel and pad ) no moaning they just attend and get on with it and wheel drivers are winning most the races ( specifically the f1italian team leagues ) they have 3 full up well running leagues with pad and a lot of wheel users. It's not all the game it's lack of commitment then others see this and think why would I sign up to this. Something has to be done NOW and not just sit and wait till next season, I know it's hard for you but something has to be done

• Agree

Nico

2-time AOR Rally League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
I admit my motivation to play this game is not great atm. But its got nothing to do with me missing the last 2 races.
I will definitely race the next 3 and i hope we can stay with this league the rest of the season :)
We are a great group i think, clean and lag free, and it would be a shame to ruin that.

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
I do completely agree with this man, only issue I find is just the lack of numbers at the moment