PS3 - F1 Thursday - Round 14 - Singapore GP - 05/03/15 - 8.00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 - F1 Thursday - Round 14 - Singapore GP - 05/03/15 - 8.00pm

Nico

2-time AOR Rally League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Belgium we were 10 out of 13 i think, thats not to bad.

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
But then again there was only around 8 finishers and also at moza we had 7 finishers. If we had raced last night there would have only been 4/5 starters, and at Singapore that would be the equivalent of like 1 finisher

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Sorry I have been away this week.... Looks like I missed all the debate! :wideyed:

I know the numbers havn't been great recently but I honestly don't know what we can do?? We have already merged the leagues due to low numbers and I don't know how many people would want to move leagues again with only 5 or 6 races left.
There should really be 10 or 11 of us every week and apart from the last 2 weeks there generally has been at least 10 of us.
Personally I kind of agree with Nico and Jake. We do have a good clean group and no significant lag issues. I have watched some of the Sunday f1 videos and it looks un-raceable with the amount of lag they have.

I am totally open to any suggestions....

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
Sorry I have been away this week.... Looks like I missed all the debate! :wideyed:

I know the numbers havn't been great recently but I honestly don't know what we can do?? We have already merged the leagues due to low numbers and I don't know how many people would want to move leagues again with only 5 or 6 races left.
There should really be 10 or 11 of us every week and apart from the last 2 weeks there generally has been at least 10 of us.
Personally I kind of agree with Nico and Jake. We do have a good clean group and no significant lag issues. I have watched some of the Sunday f1 videos and it looks un-raceable with the amount of lag they have.

I am totally open to any suggestions....
Its so hard man xD

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
I'm drunk but tbh the numbers are so low it can get boring racing in

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
All leagues moving to Sunday sounds like the best option for next season tbh. As long as the majority of Thursday guys can make Sundays.

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
All leagues moving to Sunday sounds like the best option for next season tbh. As long as the majority of Thursday guys can make Sundays.
I agree. Only issue in that league is lag. Once that is sorted it really could be amazing.

Reactions: CianG-4

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Just a thought but would any of the Sunday F1 guys be interested in racing with us on a Thursday as well???
It would help fill our grid until season 10 and would give some of the Sunday guys a chance to race with less lag...

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
Just a thought but would any of the Sunday F1 guys be interested in racing with us on a Thursday as well???
It would help fill our grid until season 10 and would give some of the Sunday guys a chance to race with less lag...
Do we know what game season 10 will be on yet?

FTR Liam

Reigning AOR PS3 Thursday F1 Champion
Jun 23, 2014
Do we know what game season 10 will be on yet?
I imagine with the lack of info about 2015, realistically it could be 2014, which if we got the sunday & thursday drivers put together with no aussie lag, wouldn't be such a bad thing.

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
I imagine with the lack of info about 2015, realistically it could be 2014, which if we got the sunday & thursday drivers put together with no aussie lag, wouldn't be such a bad thing.
Yeah i know! This game is bad but the battling will be the same regardless of the game imo. The two leagues merged with no lag would actually be very competitive.

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I can't race on Sundays atm. If we move the league I will join the GP2 guys.

We have been about 10 most of the races which I think is ok, but not great.

We could fill up the with guest drivers. And we could a poll every week with the options : "racing" and "not racing this week". Then we would know how many guest drivers we need in advance and not 15 min prior to the race start.

Do we put the Singapore GP in the break week slot? Or race it this week?

FTR Liam

Reigning AOR PS3 Thursday F1 Champion
Jun 23, 2014
I can't race on Sundays atm. If we move the league I will join the GP2 guys.

We have been about 10 most of the races which I think is ok, but not great.

We could fill up the with guest drivers. And we could a poll every week with the options : "racing" and "not racing this week". Then we would know how many guest drivers we need in advance and not 15 min prior to the race start.

Do we put the Singapore GP in the break week slot? Or race it this week?
As far as i'm aware that's down to mods, but i imagine it would be the break week.

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
I personally would like to actually just know what is going on right now lol

Defiant195

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Too many people and that would be like setting off a nuke tbh. Sign ups for Thursdays ain't looking hot so not sure what direction to take this.
New sign ups maybe helped by naming early the game used for next season. As it currently looks like F1 2015 will be May at earliest with car updates then needed later, it sounds like you will have to stick with F1 2014 for season 10.

Now off to see if I can find this game at its right price about 12 quid. Feel so sorry for you guys here at AOL after many seasons racing here in the past.

Reactions: kieron