PS3 - F1 Thursday - Round 14 - Singapore GP - 05/03/15 - 8.00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 - F1 Thursday - Round 14 - Singapore GP - 05/03/15 - 8.00pm

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I have updated the results from the Japanese GP, really poor turnout again guys.
Just to confirm that the Singapore GP will be re-run this week 19/03/15 at 8.00pm.
Sorry that I have missed the last few races through work but hopefully I will make all the remaining races. We need to at least try and make the last few races, I know its not always easy but we need to at least try.
Escavudu has said he cant race again this week because he still doesn't have internet, if anybody else cant make it for whatever reason please leave a post below to let us know.
If anybody knows of any drivers from the Thursday or Sunday leagues that want to race as a guest this week then just let me know.

Informed Absentees:
Escavudu

Confirmed Drivers:
Coaches82
Prehn
Liam
Gaz
Jake
Traumprinz
Kieron
RC Monster
Nico

Guest Drivers:
Don Silva
Philip_66

Last edited:

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
I have updated the results from the Japanese GP, really poor turnout again guys.
Just to confirm that the Singapore GP will be re-run this week 19/03/15 at 8.00pm.
Sorry that I have missed the last few races through work but hopefully I will make all the remaining races. We need to at least try and make the last few races, I know its not always easy but we need to at least try.
Escavudu has said he cant race again this week because he still doesn't have internet, if anybody else cant make it for whatever reason please leave a post below to let us know.
If anybody knows of any drivers from the Thursday or Sunday leagues that want to race as a guest this week then just let me know.

Informed Absentees:
Escavudu
6 finishers including a guest

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Believe GP2 has a break too, so i've yer short let me know M8.

Last edited:

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
Just to inform you I did attend I just disconnected as usual with my luck.

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Just to inform you I did attend I just disconnected as usual with my luck.
Yeah I noticed that Kieron, unlucky m8 hopefully that is the last dsc of the season for you
[DOUBLEPOST=1426526408][/DOUBLEPOST]Can EVERY driver please put a post up to let me know if they are racing or not this week?
Ive started making a list of who can and cant race this week so we know how many guest spots we have available.

FTR Liam

Reigning AOR PS3 Thursday F1 Champion
Jun 23, 2014
Yeah I noticed that Kieron, unlucky m8 hopefully that is the last dsc of the season for you
[DOUBLEPOST=1426526408][/DOUBLEPOST]Can EVERY driver please put a post up to let me know if they are racing or not this week?
Ive started making a list of who can and cant race this week so we know how many guest spots we have available.
I'm racing. & guest spots probably are the beat short term solutions

FRC-Prinz

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 22, 2014
Sorry guys i missed Suzuka because it came a very important thing for me between.But in Singapur i will racing.

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
Yes is 2 dsc and a DNF from the lead in Bahrain now lol, pretty annoying. Yes I'll be racing

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
@Nico @Elite_Indrek @RC_MoNsteR_99 @Drez

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I have added @Nico to the confirmed list as he told me on psn that he is racing. 9 confirmed so far is not to bad (y). @CianG-4 do you want to race as a guest again this week?

CianG-4

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 23, 2014
I have added @Nico to the confirmed list as he told me on psn that he is racing. 9 confirmed so far is not to bad (y). @CianG-4 do you want to race as a guest again this week?
Thanks for the offer. Unfortunately I won't be racing though as I will be away in Belfast on a school trip.

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Just to let everyone know that @DON SILVA and @Philip_66 will be racing as guests with us this week.
That puts us to 11 confirmed drivers and still 2 that have to let us know.

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
If I finish last by over 30 seconds then I may have to deliberately bottle my GP2 title challenge.

Reactions: Prehn