PS3 - F1 Thursday - Round 17 - USA GP - 02/04/15 - 8.00 pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 - F1 Thursday - Round 17 - USA GP - 02/04/15 - 8.00 pm

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

Round 17 - United States Grand Prix
Season 9

Race Information:

Date: Thursday 2nd April 2015
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit of the Americas

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Important Links:

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

Race Graphic:

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I'm not attending this race due to the holidays

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

Elite_Indrek

GP2 1st Driver
Jan 16, 2014
fucking pad heaven again
[DOUBLEPOST=1427805097][/DOUBLEPOST]but yeah as far as i know wheel drivers should be almost equal pace

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
****ing pad heaven again
[DOUBLEPOST=1427805097][/DOUBLEPOST]but yeah as far as i know wheel drivers should be almost equal pace
Pad? You know proper wheel users have been hitting 38.0s? Because s1 is op on wheel...

Elite_Indrek

GP2 1st Driver
Jan 16, 2014
Pad? You know proper wheel users have been hitting 38.0s? Because s1 is op on wheel...
1 thent faster at 1s sector wiht wheel and loosind 3 thents at 3rd sector....race pace is almost a 1s

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
1 thent faster at 1s sector wiht wheel and loosind 3 thents at 3rd sector....race pace is almost a 1s
I think that's you mate because I raced in the Sunday league on Sunday and Nervo on wheel stayed with me the entire race the only reason I won was because I had a better start and a better first couple of laps, after that the gap maintained at 3 seconds the entire race, with him constantly gaining s1 near 3-4 tenths per lap then I gained back s2 and we matched s3. Is your problem if you can't match the pace. Sorry not going to lie about it. But if others can do it, anyone can.

Elite_Indrek

GP2 1st Driver
Jan 16, 2014
I think that's you mate because I raced in the Sunday league on Sunday and Nervo on wheel stayed with me the entire race the only reason I won was because I had a better start and a better first couple of laps, after that the gap maintained at 3 seconds the entire race, with him constantly gaining s1 near 3-4 tenths per lap then I gained back s2 and we matched s3. Is your problem if you can't match the pace. Sorry not going to lie about it. But if others can do it, anyone can.
mhmh lol

Nico

2-time AOR Rally League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Sorry cant race this week, to bad i love this track. :banghead:

@Elite_Indrek I will check out SNC

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
So...i had inaff from this season wiht pad drivers and stuff...just dont want race against pad drivers hu say after season ends they are best drivers and so on....i will leave this season
@Perhn @Nico @Monster @coaches82 ....if you would like to do 1 more season wiht 14 game wher all drivers are almost at same pace as me...it means sometimes you guys are faster then me lol...wheel boys all exept few......join racedepartment.com SNC championchip
[DOUBLEPOST=1427881720][/DOUBLEPOST]its 3 monts when new game realased
You are still racing the last 3 races though???

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
I just think you're clueless Indrek. I have wheel users for example Kieran in the Sunday league beat me and other pad users every week, he lead 33/34 laps of Spain in jakes leagues until his tyres went and aku ( pad ) passed last lap of SPAIN. Wheel can win anywhere if you're good enough. It's your problem.

Reactions: FTR Liam

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
Can't race tomorrow since I am not home, mentioned it in the Russia thread too

Nico

Jan 14, 2014
I just think you're clueless Indrek. I have wheel users for example Kieran in the Sunday league beat me and other pad users every week, he lead 33/34 laps of Spain in jakes leagues until his tyres went and aku ( pad ) passed last lap of SPAIN. Wheel can win anywhere if you're good enough. It's your problem.
Mate don't think anybody questions your skills, and you're the quickest in this league by far.
But if you compare yourself to the quickest pad drivers on AOR (Limitless,brociek..) you are around 15-30 sec slower then them.
Just check the resultpage. Spain you were 30s slower then the xbox winning time.
You have to consider the possibility that NervoTank and Kieran are quicker then you.

I'm gonna shut up now, so please don't hurt me. :whistle:

Reactions: Elite_Indrek

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
Mate don't think anybody questions your skills, and you're the quickest in this league by far.
But if you compare yourself to the quickest pad drivers on AOR (Limitless,brociek..) you are around 15-30 sec slower then them.
Just check the resultpage. Spain you were 30s slower then the xbox winning time.
You have to consider the possibility that NervoTank and Kieran are quicker then you.

I'm gonna shut up now, so please don't hurt me. :whistle:
Yes spain, now I've learn the game im a lot quicker! They did 40.7 lap 2 USA, I did 40.1 lap 2 then 40.2 lap 3. I'm a lot faster recently because I've been practicing ... They're USA pole 1.38.2 my pb 1.38.4 and perfect lap 1.37.9. I don't think you can compare myself to people on a console different to ours. There china pole 1.35.7 I did that time today. And my lap 2 of a 50% china was 1.37.5 compared to my aor 1.38.2 I've got a lot quicker since Spain. I think I could easily challenge if not beat those 2 on the same platform. And no the point is they can win anywhere I wasn't saying anything about weather I win them or not..

Anyway with my lap 2/3s of the race in USA being 6 tenths faster kind of says something. I have very high confidence I could be on the same platform and beat both of them.

Reactions: CianG-4

Kieran470

F1 Reserve Driver
Apr 14, 2014
IMO Kieron could bet JD and brociek, idk why everyone thinks Xbox guys are the best....

Reactions: kieron

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
Just to inform you looking at USA race times from xbox and my race times from when I raced in the Sunday aor league I finished the race 5 seconds faster than xbox.

Nico

Jan 14, 2014
Well judging by the overall racetime on pretty much every race they are.
But lets not turn this into a platform war.
Point taken Kieron, if you say you are just as quick as those guys i believe you.
Lets just race and have fun :)

Kieran470

F1 Reserve Driver
Apr 14, 2014
Also just to point out in the last race at the USA Xbox winner race time was 47:56 ( for a man who out qualified JD and brociek and even though JD dsc he proved he had more pace in quali) whereas Kieron's race time: 47:51, 5 secs faster now that he actually practices ;)

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
I practice this game near everyday now. which I started doing around about spa time in our league, before that I was turning up 1 hour before maybe even 45 mins before doing a session or two and racing now I practice a lot just any track people wanna practice. I've learnt new techniques and such lately and have improved my pace a lot the last couple of months.. Just annoyed as a very competitive person to get compared to people on another platform I never compared indrek to noble or trl rosb, I compared him to ps3s best.