PS3 - F1 Thursday - Round 18 - Brazilian GP - 9/4/15 - 8.00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 - F1 Thursday - Round 18 - Brazilian GP - 9/4/15 - 8.00pm

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

Round 18 - Brazilian Grand Prix
Season 9

Race Information:

Date: Thursday 9th April 2015
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Important Links:

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

Race Graphic:

FRC-Prinz

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 22, 2014
hi guys.Sorry for the last time from me.Here is a very good community with fair and good drivers.i am always enjoyed driving here.but in the meantime i hate F1 2014. it just makes me no more fun this game of F1.not because the different between pad and wheel,but the realism of the game is sooooo bad.it is also slip around and this is no Formula 1.
Also in our german league i will drive my last race next Sunday and then i put my PS3 away and i hope F1 on the Ps4 is much better.When our Steering wheel works on the PS4 i want to ride definitly back here.
but the last two races with you i want to ride.
So i see you Thursday in Brazil.(y)

Last edited:

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
Once again won't be able to race tonight For multiple reasons really. My connection to this game absolutely sucks so I'm having all kinds of problems with connection in f1 lobbies. Might have to wait til the new game to make another appearance but we will see.

FTR Liam

Reigning AOR PS3 Thursday F1 Champion
Jun 23, 2014
Bit of an odd race, qualified 10th with a 12.3, when I can do a 10.9

4th by T3, then 2nd soon after, then 1st, & then saw no one. But that 1st does officially make me champion, I don't deserve it but not much I could do to prevent it. May as well embrace it.

• Winner
Reactions: DON SILVA

CianG-4

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 23, 2014
It was 7:48 when Jake told me he was about to race. I at no notification from coaches tag earlier but I raced for the craic. I played GT6 and F1 2013 and no F1 2014 since Sunday so I was weaving on my first laps!

My lap was 6 tenths off my best and agonizingly hundredths off pole.

Took Gaz start of lap 2. Is first by about 3 seconds lap 7 when an important visitor arrived, I had to leave.

A little bit disappointing, it was a great opportunity to win. But it was fantastic for me as I try to develop as a driver.

CianG-4

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 23, 2014

4th by T3, then 2nd soon after, then 1st, & then saw no one. But that 1st does officially make me champion, I don't deserve it but not much I could do to prevent it. May as well embrace it.
Congratulations. You can't control others connections. You can only mind yourself. Well done.

Reactions: FTR Liam

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014

3 disconnects, 1 dnf to a glitch bollard while leading, and a stupid pen in Singapore, the tracks I disconnect being my best, kbye

PedroRC

GP2 Reserve Driver
Feb 16, 2014
Q: 5th. pleased with 11.5 as i only did 11.8 in practice.

R: 3rd. had a good start off the line but had an incident with traumprinz which puts us last. could gain a few places before i pitted lap 10 for primes. was alone my whole prime stint but didnt loose too much time compared to the guys on options. pitted lap 23 for options and started to chase down gazer and Nico who were on primes. just when i caught up to gazer my DRS went broke so cost me a few laps to get passed.. caught up to Nico after that but too late and almost got him at the line.
think i could've won without the incident.
@traumprinz74. Do feel a bit sorry for the incident. thought you would leave me some room there. or was i not there on your screen? and what happened after that? looks like you went into the wall for no reason

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
Seeing pole as 11.4 is depressing considering my one off lap time pb is 1.10.6 lol

CianG-4

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 23, 2014
Seeing pole as 11.4 is depressing considering my one off lap time pb is 1.10.6 lol
u wot fam my pb is 10.9 and I could go quicker. Don't be comparing your pbs to everyone elses qualy times man...;););):rofl: