PS3 - F1 Thursday - Round 6 - Monaco GP - 18/12/14 - 8.00 pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 - F1 Thursday - Round 6 - Monaco GP - 18/12/14 - 8.00 pm

S2V Miguel

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 14, 2014
sorry guys, i left this race because i lost my front wing 3 times :(
naah my worst race ever xDD see you :)

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
I would like to add before my race report. I came in the lobby and said I'm inviting jake, because he didn't do any of this stuff accused of him. 1. I didn't personally insult anyone 2. They reset the lobby and didn't invite me to it despite my like 50 hours of practice for this race and despite the fact I'm not banned and never insulted anyone. That isn't right but whatever you wanna do you can. I wasn't banned from racing so don't do that ever again, I've been in this league LOnger than nearly every single one of you in here. So treat me with some respect and respect will be handed back. Onto the race Q 4th 1.14.4 with no drs so was happy to be honest with you. And the race was boring up to lap 25 just sat behind Liam with me Liam prehn in single file for 25 laps, only exciting part was when prehn was exiting the pits and I held it around the outside. Fair play to prehn great driving not to hit me by accident due to the standard exit here. But anyway lap 26 when I pitted prehn under cut me and Liam, and DreZ passed me in the pits. After that I sat there in 5th saying this is good enough I'm just going to chill and finish 5th only with a lap left did I find out DreZ had pens. And went on to spin and retire, so I finished 4th which I feel great about because I have always hated driving this track:) GREAT win by my man frede!!! And fantastic 2nd place prehn, and gg Liam for holding everyone up for 3rd. Great race guys. Have a good Christmas and New Years everyone <3<3

• Agree
Reactions: Gazza

Frede

1-time AOR PS3 F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Q: 1st
This was my second worst Q session in the 4 days I practiced. My personal best was a 1.12.9 so it was awfully bad. One lap I was on for 1.13.1 but totally screwed up last sec. But still glad to start on pole.

R: 1st
Was leading from lap 1 until lap 39 so a great race for me.. Especially looking at the fact that I got to play the game for the first time 4 days ago..

Reactions: kieron

Nico

2-time AOR Rally League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Sorry for leaving guys. was just behind Prehn and kieron in 5th place when i pitted on lap 22-23. Was hoping to get an undercut on them.
But a small tap on a barrier changed my whole race. Changed my front wing twice after that, just couldnt get my head back in the race.
And after i almost spun Indrek, i decided it was best for me to leave. See you next race (y)

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
came in the lobby and said I'm inviting jake
Would you like to explain why you feel you have overall authority over what has been decided by the admin team by pm, i'll be waiting for your reply @kieron

Only a coordinator should be inviting people into the league game lobby, its not your decision to make.

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
I don't feel I have rights, I know what's right and wrong and when people on the Xbox side bully brociek via twitter every single race it's just not right. How you say nothing to them and stuff to guys on ps3 is silly tbh. And only the cod should invite? Is that why every single week I get in the lobby ( one of only 3 people with mics on ) I sit and check everyone is in and say out loud * insert name * isn't in the lobby and I invite them. If the cod is suppose to why aren't they. Don't talk about that sort of stuff when you're not even in our lobby to see it. You can keep going on at me but I've not at one single point insulted anyone so nothing can be done to me for having an OPINION.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
I came in the lobby and said I'm inviting jake, because he didn't do any of this stuff accused of him.
You saw the picture I sent you, so I don't know why you keep saying this. It's like you still think we've made up accusations because we enjoy banning people. I and the rest of us spend hours upon hours of our spare time organising the site and the leagues. That's what we're here for, to enjoy league racing, and to let other people - the majority of whom we don't even know - enjoy league racing as well. We're not here to make enemies, but we're also not going to tolerate over-the-top insults or having the name of the site being dragged through the mud like that. There's nothing wrong with voicing opinions as long as it's done in a mature and reasonable manner, but that was far from the case on this occasion.

I would appreciate if this could be the end of that discussion, so that people can actually talk about the race that just happened, which I hope you enjoyed by the way...

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
You saw the picture I sent you, so I don't know why you keep saying this. It's like you still think we've made up accusations because we enjoy banning people. I and the rest of us spend hours upon hours of our spare time organising the site and the leagues. That's what we're here for, to enjoy league racing, and to let other people - the majority of whom we don't even know - enjoy league racing as well. We're not here to make enemies, but we're also not going to tolerate over-the-top insults or having the name of the site being dragged through the mud like that. There's nothing wrong with voicing opinions as long as it's done in a mature and reasonable manner, but that was far from the case on this occasion.

I would appreciate if this could be the end of that discussion, so that people can actually talk about the race that just happened, which I hope you enjoyed by the way...
I did enjoy and I drove great like I do week in week out not hitting anyone, don't think I've ever been put in the stewards since I joined in season 3 I'm a good driver and one you guys don't want to lose over such things. But if this carries on like seriously, come on man you see it jd and Martin etc all gang up everytime brociek makes a slight mistake and bully him. I can't believe you guys accept your drivers to bully others which in return is giving aor and it's drivers bad names. No one on ps3 does this about other aor drivers. Just the guys on Xbox. I can't believe it. I saw the picture but did you first hand take that picture? Because it isn't hard to photoshop such things, I'm a flipping retard and can photoshop things.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
I saw the picture but did you first hand take that picture? Because it isn't hard to photoshop such things, I'm a flipping retard and can photoshop things.
Why would we Photoshop a picture as an excuse to ban someone? Do you really think we have nothing better to do? I don't even want to be having this discussion as it's a complete waste of my time. Plus, none of us even know why Jake seems to have such a problem with us, so we had no reason to do anything until he made those tweets. Now please excuse me while I go and attempt to enjoy the rest of my night. :meh:

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
Why would we Photoshop a picture as an excuse to ban someone? Do you really think we have nothing better to do? I don't even want to be having this discussion as it's a complete waste of my time. Plus, none of us even know why Jake seems to have such a problem with us, so we had no reason to do anything until he made those tweets. Now please excuse me while I go and attempt to enjoy the rest of my night. :meh:
Jake has never called anyone a **** or ever used the word braindead, ever. I don't see why he would say that stuff about you too. He's 17, do you really think a 17 year old would insult someone by saying ' braindead '. When have you ever heard someone call you braindead instead of retarded or stupid? I don't see why you guys don't reply to my comments about Xbox guys bullying brociek.

FTR Liam

Reigning AOR PS3 Thursday F1 Champion
Jun 23, 2014
Would you like to explain why you feel you have overall authority over what has been decided by the admin team by pm, i'll be waiting for your reply @kieron

Only a coordinator should be inviting people into the league game lobby, its not your decision to make.
I would like to add, that i also invited Jake, however i completely admit that this was wrong of me & going against Mods choices is totally unacceptable. I have learnt my lesson & this is a stunt i would not repeat. I would hope that me owning up to my mistake, apologising & learning from it is enough, but if any action is required against me, i will accept it.

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
I would like to add, that i also invited Jake, however i completely admit that this was wrong of me & going against Mods choices is totally unacceptable. I have learnt my lesson & this is a stunt i would not repeat. I would hope that me owning up to my mistake, apologising & learning from it is enough, but if any action is required against me, i will accept it.
Liam i appreciate you honesty and thankyou also for being so frank, but as i'm sure you guys appreciate it is your coordinator's role to invite people into the games lobby and i hope this is the case moving forward from here. this could also help with invite orders and help with your horrific lag you guys experience from time to time.

FTR Liam

Reigning AOR PS3 Thursday F1 Champion
Jun 23, 2014
Liam i appreciate you honesty and thankyou also for being so frank, but as i'm sure you guys appreciate it is your coordinator's role to invite people into the games lobby and i hope this is the case moving forward from here. this could also help with invite orders and help with your horrific lag you guys experience from time to time.
Yep i completely acknowledge that this responsibility is down to the Mod & i shouldn't be taking it into my own hands.

Frede

Jan 14, 2014
I thought i would just clear up some things that totally seem to be missed from both POV's.

First of all I would say that this discussion doesn't really fit into an open room such as here, but I am certain someone has started a personal chat to discuss it further. Looking at the whole case from the beginning, Jake was banned for saying some stupid things about the mods on twitter. Now, the supporters of Jake have said that this was photoshopped in order to make him look worse than JD, who may have said something(?). Simply due to this whole discussion being words against words, the discussion can't be kept going like this, as no one really knows what has actually happened, even though it seems unlikely that someone would spend time photoshopping Jake's comments.

But you, mods, should, instead of threatening everyone who goes against you, look at what actually happened and clarify it for Jake, who saw this just an hour before the actual race; a race I know he practiced more than 10 hours for. Due to the late break of the news, Jake and his friends obviously got frustrated and still had their adrenaline pumping when the lobby was created, simply due to the late break. So I don't see any reasons to start giving bans to whoever who tries to go against you, even though this is just as frustrating for you as it is for them. In addition to this, it is quite over the limit to start saying that Kieron deserves a ban for inviting people to the lobby. It was, obviously, not a good thing to invite Jake, but as I said; his adrenaline was pumping. Cause I know how much Kieron wants to help, and until now he has actually helped the COD by inviting people, hence his behavior today.

It is extremely important to listen to the drivers as well. They may sometimes have another version than the version you know.

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
As you mentioned, all these matters have now been dealt with privately and the full facts established :D

Frede

Jan 14, 2014
As you mentioned, all these matters have now been dealt with privately and the full facts established :D
Glad to hear, then we can return to the actual thing that makes us coming here :happy:(y)

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Sorry Dutch. I have always just let everyone muck in when sending out the invites, if this has to change from now on it will.
After Jake had joined the lobby we had no choice but to restart and after he joined a second time I was messaging Prehn about what to do, so im sorry if i missed sending Kieron an invite.
Kieron we have raced against each other for years so you know that i wouldn't not invite you on purpose and there certainly wasn't any conspiracy to not invite you.