Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix
Season 9

Race Information:

Date: Thursday 11 December 2014
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Important Links:

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

Race Graphic:

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Who is the host for this league? I will try to add the host on psn tonight. I am working late tomorrow, I should make it back before 8 but if I am not online by 8 just go without me.

PedroRC

GP2 Reserve Driver
Feb 16, 2014
Who is the host for this league? I will try to add the host on psn tonight. I am working late tomorrow, I should make it back before 8 but if I am not online by 8 just go without me.
I was, I guess i'll host again.

sent from my Xperia Z1

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
We have had no problems with Rc as host as I can think of! Hopefully we have a good race tomorrow lads!:)

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I don't think this track likes me.. In every F1 game I've played since the 90's I've sucked.

SrPetete

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 14, 2014
i cant race tonight but finally this weekend i will have my new wheel :)
enjoy here in spain! xD see you guys ;)

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
Q 1.21.1 nearly a perfect lap except sector 1 was quiet abit off my best! But hey decent lap only 2 tenths of my pb time so I retired straight away cos I knew under pressure a 20 wasn't possible for me. RACE : we'll there is nothing to talk about great start over gunner on the wheel so I just lead the whole race start to finish :) 2nd win in a row and 3 poles in a row :) thanks guys good race, and here I'll post the results if anyone needs them. :D

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
Great race! Was battling with Gaz the whole way. Shame I kept making mistakes and not being able to get him. Still, first race at one of my least favourite tracks. Was aiming for top 6 and was challenging for 4th so nothing to complain about.
I carried out my quali ban too.

Reactions: kieron

FTR Liam

Reigning AOR PS3 Thursday F1 Champion
Jun 23, 2014
Q: In typical fashion of my recent form, i bottled quali, posting a 22.0, when i can do low 21s, putting me 7th -.- my worst start of the season.

R: Not a bad start, passed Nico off the line, then forced gaz into late braking & passed him for 5th at T3, then up to 3rd at T4 when carter & gunnergamble crashed, which upon review me & others feel was caused by carter (i have footage if needed) but then i spent all the race from lap 1 to lap 27, just driving round, only ever passing people in pit phases, then i had a great battle with drez, trying to kerp P2, & hold him up, so that if he did get past he would have less chance of getting kieron, aren't i a great team mate [emoji41] & i didn't even get a thanks off him ;)

FTR_Liam. 1 Pole & 3 Wins

SrPetete

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 14, 2014
congrats kes but next week at monaco i will win you. padhacks or padwalls? xD

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Q - 9
R - 6

Had a fairly good race for my 1st race in F1. Took advantage of the 1st lap incidents and had similar pace to those around me.
Pleased to of been 2nd of the wheel users behind Gaz - déjà vu from the old ORUK days there m8 (y).

Race edit:

Last edited:
Reactions: Gazza and JIM-JakeT

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
Q - 9
R - 6

Had a fairly good race for my 1st race in F1. Took advantage of the 1st lap incidents and had similar pace to those around me.
Pleased to of been 2nd of the wheel users behind Gaz - déjà vu from the old ORUK days there m8 (y).

Race edit:

ORUK <3

Reactions: coaches82

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
I'm not racing Monaco, as usual I'm traditionally **** there but this year I can't even keep the rear under control despite being on pad every corner I take just spins, have fun guys. Give me a qualy ban or whatever for not racing. But I simply cannot physically drive the track. I would just end up hitting people anyway cos I'm retarded at the track.