PS3 F3 (Sunday) - Round 11 - Italian Grand Prix [02/02/14 - 7:30pm UK Time] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 F3 (Sunday) - Round 11 - Italian Grand Prix [02/02/14 - 7:30pm UK Time]

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/arl-images/race11-ita2_zpsed1aa1ec.png Round 11 - Italian G

• aarava

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sharky

• Philip

• Eff One Atx

• iPro x Owen

• AERO_Blake

• James Thorpe

• xGATECRASHERx

• Stefuy

• AlphaDelta

• Total voters

AlphaDelta

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 14, 2014

Round 11 - Italian Grand Prix
Season 7

Race Information:

Date: Sunday 2nd February 2014
Time: 7:30pm GMT
Circuit: Autodromo Nazionale Monza

• Rules and Regulations
• Current Standings

Track Guide

[video=youtube;xRGLQNi4zZU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRGLQNi4zZU&list=PLwngKHZDy-rqWLo8DHCWNK4N6bjE-Cm_S&feature=c4-overview-vl[/video]
*Credit to Yorkie065*

Previous Season Statistics:

Pole Position:
• Season 5:

• Season 6:

Race Winner:
• Season 5:

• Season 6:

Fastest Lap:
• Season 5:

• Season 6:

If you are unable to attend the race PLEASE advise your league coordinator and leave a post in this thread.

Informed Absences
• Blake

[HR][/HR]
DRIVER OF THE WEEK - Round 10 - Spa

blake300892

F1 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Was only ever going to be one winner for DOTW, and fully deserving.

Disappointed to not be racing here, like the track and have a decent record.

xGATECRASHERx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
What's a competitive time round here? I did some practice today getting the setup right. Car feels sweet shame about the person driving it lol kept making minor mistakes wish cost me a little time. Currently 1:22 but will have that down by sunday

legocrazy505

Pro Karter
Jan 13, 2014
Probably won't race this weekend since I'll be busy getting back into the things after I'm finished my work experience at IBM.

xGATECRASHERx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
We had a social tonight. It was Ok. Or if you want to read my reaction and see alphas video of the start please go to the social section. Good job I know that we are all a lot better drivers than that

aarava

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Looking forward to tonight, hope it stays dry but if it rains will be a nice challenge

aarava

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Race to forget, so annoying! I was 1st by 10 s, had it there. and then 1st pit stop, my wheel decides to mess up and I am placed on inters for a lap, then when i tried to catch up i crashed -_- Roll on the next race...........so mad :(

xGATECRASHERx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Q-7th .......... Race - 5th. Got off the line Ok. No contact through turn 1. Made some positions up found myself in 4th. Had a good battle with Effone and that was about it tbh. Well done philip on the win and owen and Alpha for your podiums. But lads, it's been said before the only people who should be starting the race are the race coordinators which is alpha and me. I'm trying to work out a strategy and didn't do it because someone pressed go. Next week and my 2nd least favourite track so aim is to just finish lol

Stefuy

Rookie
Jan 14, 2014
Hi Guys,
Sorry I couldn't race but I have been feeling horribly sick for the past 24hrs and was unable to many things.

xGATECRASHERx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Stefuy;n9161 said:
Hi Guys,
Sorry I couldn't race but I have been feeling horribly sick for the past 24hrs and was unable to many things.
no worries mate. hope you feel better soon and back racing with us next week

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
YES ,1st win and pole.:thumbsup: Didnt think i would be under 1:22. On primes. :huh:
Still very close with Aarava .025 !!
Start went well, practice paid off !! 1st turn i had a deja vu, but this time 4 sure someone tried to break.!! :wink: Gave Aarava (inside) space when we went right. Just as i wanted to go left i got tapped at the back wich made me spin round with my nose ending off track but in the right direction. Trying to avoid the other cars and back on the black in 1st. Got a warning for corner cutting:blink: Yeah,Sure !!! Next corners i had bit trouble to keep her on the black, wich made Aarava closing very fast. Dont know if it was the 1st or second lap, but me and Aarava had the same contact as last race. Hope youll have the moment on vid, Aarava. Again, i dont mind the little contacts during the race. Specially today when i knew i had a good chance to win this one.!! But i think that these moments are usefull to drivers and gamedev. I know youve got great skills and race close. So if we can show all those moments to others, we can all learn from them. Again in 1st turn ( lap 3 )?? i got tapped and had to let pass the whole field, except the one who waited.!! Thx M8 !!:thumbup:
So i had to get my pace back and go for Aarava. Closed in very fast on the 1st ones and had some very enjoyable moments. Some in front of me went into the pits and others i had to pass on DRS. Coming from behind and knowing youre one of the fastest on track is still the ultimate racing.!! It gave me a concentration boost and for the first time ive being driving league races, i was able to drive clean laps. Learning to wait. Thats what i learned today!!
I started on primes and drove them to the limit. Aarava ret. and Ipro was leading. Then i saw they where losing a lot of time each lap. Red glowing primes made me pit for options. I knew i could do 9 fast laps on a new set so,2 stops was the strategy ( became :-D ) Out on options i went for Pro. We had some great battles, and tapping.!! THX M8 !!! 1ts turn side by side, twice. 1st time i almost lost her and tapped you.Came clean out of the chicane and again you were leading. Second time we didnt touch at all. Again maybe some moments to record. Finally you pitted and i went as fast as i could to build a gap. It worked and after pitting 2nd time for options i came out 1st. Again all i had to do was driving fast clean laps, on a new set of options! Must say. The most enjoyable moments i had , were the ones i wasnt leading!!! More excitement.!!
I think, and this is not because im thrilled by my win, took me 30 races to get there ,we have the best drivers. Saw and heard the reactions on the little incidents and feel proud.!!
This league is for RACERS.!! No naggin but just a sort comment and thats it.!!!
Congrats to 2nd and 3th. Nice drivin Alpha !! Jimbo on 4th. !!!
THX again guys. !! Hope youll enjoy this kind of hobby, as much as i do.!!

Wow, think this is the longest comment i made so far, :thumbsup:

xGATECRASHERx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
You deserve it Phillip. Don't think you put a foot wrong from start to finish. Even though I've used my game this season so have the rest of you. Said to alpha last night I'm taking the credit for his good performances as I said I wanted to beat him this season and he gets 2 podiums so far lol

owentq128

? PS4 S1 Touring Cars Elite Champion
Jan 13, 2014
Q: 5th - Half a second of pole and down in P5, Happy with that considering I was having braking issues into T1.

R: 2nd - Started well except from the fact that as soon as I touched my Brakes I locked up and I went straight on, Then on lap 2 was sitting just behind Alpha in P5 and then the 3 cars in front all went off gifting me 2nd place, Made my first stop for primes and at the end of stint I battling with Phil until my Second Stop, A quiet 3rd stint until I had to pit on lap 21 due to my primes being shot which put me on the backfoot and I came out in third, Overtook Alpha twice, first time I passed him cutting to Jehovah and Back and then the second time I got past on the straight but locked up going into T1 again, Can't get the T1 braking right. Anywho ended up second which is great considering Im not overly quick at the low down force tracks. Congratz Phil for making the stop work and Alpha aswell for the podium. Also the first time I have finished second this season. Highlights are Below. :)

[video=youtube_share;az4iIeRWBIQ]http://youtu.be/az4iIeRWBIQ[/video]

Eff One ATx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Another good race for me, wasn't to far off pace and didn't get lapped. Don't know why I got a penalty but it didn't matter in the end.
Congrats to the podium finishers and Phillip for the win, Owen P2 nice job m8 !, Alpha P3 way to go !