PS3 F3 (Sunday) - Round 19 - Brazilian Grand Prix [30/03/14 - 7:30pm UK Time] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 F3 (Sunday) - Round 19 - Brazilian Grand Prix [30/03/14 - 7:30pm UK Time]

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/arl-images/race19-brazil2_zps0cf0310f.png (http://s847.photo

• Blake

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • iPro x Owen

• Philip

• AlphaDelta

• James Thorpe

• Eff One Atx

• xGATECRASHERx

• Total voters

AlphaDelta

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 14, 2014

​
Round 19 - Brazilian Grand Prix
Season 7

Race Information:

Date: Sun 30th March 2014
Time: 7:30pm GMT
Circuit: Interlagos Circuit

• Rules and Regulations
• Current Standings

Track Guide

[video=youtube;mGB1n7PFGtw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGB1n7PFGtw&list=PLwngKHZDy-rqWLo8DHCWNK4N6bjE-Cm_S[/video]

*Credit to Yorkie065*

Previous Season Statistics:

Pole Position:
• Season 5:

• Season 6:

Race Winner:
• Season 5:

• Season 6:

Fastest Lap:
• Season 5:

• Season 6:

If you are unable to attend the race PLEASE advise your league coordinator and leave a post in this thread.

Informed Absences
•

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DRIVER OF THE WEEK - Round 18 - United States

James Thorpe

F1 Triple Champion
Jan 19, 2014
Can't wait for Sunday. Really like this track now. Seem to have found the right setup now. Track is terrible for wheel-spin in 2nd sector. Anybody know what a reasonable time is round here?
Had a go on Monday setting 1.10.5, went on for 10 min today and improved to a 1.09.1! Almost in the 1.08s before messing it up though. :)
Se you all soon.

aarava

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Got my new wheel stand so will defo be racing. I always enjoy battling on this track but have never been overly quick around the lap even though when I do a Q lap, it feels so nice and on the edge, But not too fussed bout the pace, just want to finish of the season with some nice battles :)

blake300892

F1 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Love this track and was really looking forward to this.

Qualy pace near pointless and race will be full of close battles.

But as I said a few races ago, if a Liverpool match came up, I'd be going, and I am going to the Tottenham game on Sunday, getting tickets last minute, won't be home til half 9ish so my season comes to a premature end, though nice to complete the season with a good fightback victory.

Stefuy

Rookie
Jan 14, 2014
Absolutely love this circuit and am so excited for this weekend. Hopefully the season end on a high for all of us as we head towards season 8/

Now I need some practice.

Stefuy

Rookie
Jan 14, 2014
Bad News Guys, Realised I have an excursion and will miss the final race. Have a good one and see you next season.

AlphaDelta

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Stefuy;n24489 said:
Bad News Guys, Realised I have an excursion and will miss the final race. Have a good one and see you next season.
Thanks for letting me know. Good racing this season, hopefully we'll race again in the future.

aarava

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
If I am even anywhere near anyone not failing at this track, it will be a good job, I live driving the circuit, but god I have no Q or R pace. :/ Annoying way to end the season perhaps but will be trying my best, might even try something diff in terms of strategy, or pray for some changeable conditions

James Thorpe

F1 Triple Champion
Jan 19, 2014
I think that my pace might be food enough for a podium finish tonight, but that all depends on the weather that lies ahead in the race. If it is dry I will feel confident, however in the wet I will be ending the season miserably. :/
Anybody know weather it is worth 2 stopping or will 3 stopping be the best?

owentq128

? PS4 S1 Touring Cars Elite Champion
Jan 13, 2014
Really struggling to connect to aarav, I join and 30 seconds later I DC. :/

aarava

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
This game.....jeez, I am really having 2nd thoughts about Season 8 atm, the negatives are outweighing the positives

owentq128

? PS4 S1 Touring Cars Elite Champion
Jan 13, 2014
Gone on my other account now if it don't work this time go without me

xGATECRASHERx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Q- 5th nowhere near the rest of you. Race- 4th. Wow. Got off the line brilliantly think went out of turn 1 in 3rd but went wide and lost the place. Managed Managed to keep pace with the front 3 for a few laps but then they must have pushed the turbo button as completely lost me. Stayed in 4th for a while then pitted on lap 9 for primes and then I was on a 3 stop strategy. Managed to get the under cut and back into 4th. The primes were lasting and I managed them well soon found that I'd got them to lap 25 so pitted and so the 3 stop turned into 2. Got the under cut on Phillip but he ate into my lead very easily and on lap 33 he got past me. Managed to get back past him on first drs on inside but then the arrows started flashing all over the place and didn't know where he was and there was contact sending me off but no one's fault. Managed to stay in touch with him and he either made a mistake or let me past? Lap 35 and managed to stay in front until the end. Loved the race and even though I didn't have the fastest race pace but did a decent job I think. Well done sharky on the win great drive mate and we'll done Jim And aarava for for the podium. Looking forward to season 8.