PS3 F5 (Sunday) - Round 12 - Singapore Grand Prix [03/08/2014 - 7:30pm UK time] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 F5 (Sunday) - Round 12 - Singapore Grand Prix [03/08/2014 - 7:30pm UK time]

AlphaDelta

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2014

Round 12 - Singapore Grand Prix
Season 8

Race Information:

Date: Sun 3rd August 2014
Time: 7:30pm (UK time)
Circuit: Marina Bay Street Circuit

If you are unable to attend the race, PLEASE advise your League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread.

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Current Standings

Track Guide:

Last edited by a moderator:

xGATECRASHERx

Formula 4 1st Driver
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Hate this track, hate this track, hate this track! That is all lol

Shedboy

Reigning AOR PS3 Sunday GP2 Champion
Mar 7, 2014
Not a fan of Singapore. Could be looking at my 1st DNF as I have a tendency to crash here but not Monaco for some strange reason.

aarava

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Hate this track, seems like everyone pretty much does? Retired here last season cos I was so behind, spinning my tyres and crashed twice and generally failed. So finishing this race with no crashes will be a good thing for me. Not even looking to get top 4 here, I spin tyres for days around here xD But, i guess ill cya guys then! FUN!

Kieran470

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 14, 2014
Well I actually like this track, it's a high risk/reward track and feels great when you get it right.

James Thorpe

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 19, 2014
If I get this right, im sure that its gonna be a good result for me as I love street circuits.
Nothing beats getting close to the barriers ;)

Lorrentz

F1 Test Driver
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Last year i crashed out of it due to some buggy glitch from codemasters but well we will see what sunday will bring....i think p5 is most likely hahahaha

Shedboy

Mar 7, 2014
Right so I did some practice and.........OMG I'm in so much trouble.

xGATECRASHERx

Formula 4 1st Driver
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Sorry about this guys. Going on holiday in early hours tomorrow morning so I won't be able to race. Thought I'd manage it but just not possible. I will be missing next Sunday aswell. Have a great race everyone look forward to reading race reports when I get near some Internet.

Lorrentz

F1 Test Driver
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Sorry i was a bit late with the lobby i was with my dad he had his first chemo yesterday....we are only awaiting jimbob...have a good one guys :)

James Thorpe

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 19, 2014
sorry guys just go ahead with the race. Ive done all in my might of resetting things. Its just not going my way tonight :(

Giudice-Santo

Junior Karter
Apr 9, 2014
For the love of God!!!! I bearly touched the sidewall and my car was destroyed!!!!!

Kieran470

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 14, 2014
Well that was disappointing... I'm sorry If I maybe hit some people off but I think it was lag bubble as people were spinning left right and centre around me. And finally did anyone else have huge amounts of oversteer on the first set of tyres?

Lorrentz

F1 Test Driver
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Well as expected just the same as last year only one lap later and a different corner hahahahha absolutely hate this track glad its over...

gusxandi2

Pro Karter
Jan 23, 2014
Wow, this is the second craziest race that ever had in AOR really, it was better than some real life races, and before the race i never thought that i could win the race.

Optimum4

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 29, 2014
Well started out ok I guess and hung back around 7th and 8th for most of the race and had some epic battles with my teammate popzzy and HRT Alpha Delta
and just kept clicking off laps trying to not wreck my car, the cautions ended up falling just right for me and took home my first podium ever in league racing finishing 3rd (barely)
Great race guys..... see you next week in Korea.... Thanks for racing me clean EffOne !!! and Lorrentz

Dealt with alot of understeer during the race and was lucky to not hit the walls a few times..... WOW.....

Kieran470

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 14, 2014
What were the results in the end?

Lorrentz

F1 Test Driver
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Wow what a race just brilliant to watch as a spectator...my teammate was absolutely flying out there today...big hands up for him...if the final sc wasnt there he would have won the race for sure since the other guys were on worn tyres....in the end gus pulled it off great racing....i really need more practise laps next week since korea isn't my faborite track either...

gusxandi2

Pro Karter
Jan 23, 2014
I have to say that aarava have a great pace and popzy and shedboy were a beast today.

Shedboy

Mar 7, 2014
Well that was mental bananas.

Got spun on lap 1 and lost my FW. Had to drive pretty much an entire lap like that. Then the SC came out on lap 2 and helped me catch up, only to spin at the restart. Don't remember much else haha apart from that there was 3 SC's.

Actually I do remember legitimately leading for the first time and pulling away, but I made a mistake where the track goes under a stand (Don't know what the corner is called) and lost all my lead . Just before the third SC I was catching Aarava a lot and I think I could have won had said SC not appeared, oh well.

I was really surprised at my pace, most of the time I was understeering into the corner then oversteering out of the corner. I think I was more sideways than straight most of the time lol. Finally I'm happy to move up a spot on the podium, assuming Aarava doesn't get his penalties removed.