PS3 F5 (Sunday) - Round 13 - Korean Grand Prix [10/08/2014 - 7:30pm UK time] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 F5 (Sunday) - Round 13 - Korean Grand Prix [10/08/2014 - 7:30pm UK time]

AlphaDelta

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2014

Round 13 - Korean Grand Prix
Season 8

Race Information:

Date: Sun 10th August 2014
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Korea International Circuit

If you are unable to attend the race, PLEASE advise your League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread.

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Current Standings

Track Guide:

Last edited by a moderator:

popzz

Reigning AOR PC Assetto Corsa Champion
Mar 7, 2014
Sorry guys, I can't make it to this one because I got a present from my parents to go to cyprus. See you next time in Japan

Kieran470

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 14, 2014
I cannot make this one as I am going to the Lake District in a caravan for a week, though I couldn't have hoped for a better track to miss

Shedboy

Reigning AOR PS3 Sunday GP2 Champion
Mar 7, 2014
My equal worst track along with Singapore, I did have good pace around Singapore weirdly. I definitely didn't except it so if I could have the same pace here I would be over the moon.

One other thing guys, we have a break week after Japan. Would anyone be willing to not take that break and continue with the season? Providing we're allowed to of course.

gusxandi2

Pro Karter
Jan 23, 2014
Hey guys i just want to say that probably i'm going to miss this race because i'm going to travel and i should be back for japan.

James Thorpe

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 19, 2014
KOREA yes! A highlight of last season me personally. But this time im not willing to play second fiddle to Aarav ;).

Lorrentz

F1 Test Driver
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Lobby will be up around 7:20

Shedboy

Reigning AOR PS3 Sunday GP2 Champion
Mar 7, 2014
Sorry about the contact Eddie and Aarava. I could barely control my car even when I had fresh tyres. I quit as I felt I was a danger with a car that was only very slightly in my control

aarava

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Well, pretty pleased to get 2nd, only 6 seconds behind 1st considering; i spun myself on like lap 3 or 4 and lost some front wing, then got spun by Shedboy (dw btw, no hard feelings) and then obz 2 secs slower pitstop. So i think i brought back at least like a 25 second loss down to 6 at the end, so happy in that sense. Sad not to get the win, try my best. Looking fwd to Japan, no idea how fast Gus & Kieran are around there, but I am hoping for a race like last season where I had 25 seconds on 2nd place for the win. But i have a big feeling Gus & Kieran will be much better than me there. Well, cya next week then. #NoPracticeSquad

James Thorpe

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 19, 2014
YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!! My first win of season 8 and my second overall.

Boy has that been in the bag for a look time now.

I would admit that even though my slightly hollow victory, my man of the day would have to be my teammate Aarav as he drove out of his skin tonight to get back ahead of me after all his calamities and minor incidents. Really amazed me how he got back in front of me after my 3rd and final stop.

Very well done teammate. :) Some great point scored from our first 1,2.

See you guys next time round in Japan.

Lorrentz

F1 Test Driver
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Wow really pissed off right now....i had pretty good pace on this track went for an early pitstop so i came behind eff one...since i was on fresher tyres than him i was gaining massively....i was all over his place and went in front of him but he decided not to give the space he touched me and made me spun so my fw was gone needed an extra pistop which cost me at least 40 seconds...i could have scored an easy podium here but propably i just can't because there is allways an incident causing it to fail....normally effone is racing pretty fair but this was ridiculus...so hopefully it was just a crappy laggy accident...in the end i decided to make another extra stop for the option tyres...i was gaining huge towards eddie but i was 1 lap short to get 4th :( so another fifth place which really seems to be my favorite spot :) Q -3 R - 5

Optimum4

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 29, 2014
Thanks for everyone racing me clean again today.... (No big deal Shedboy) I really didn't notice it that much
3rd last week in Singapore and 4th today in Korea.... so I am pleased with my progress for sure so far.....
See you guys in Japan next week !