PS3 F5 (Sunday) - Round 18 - Brazilian Grand Prix [21/09/14 - 7:30pm UK Time] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 F5 (Sunday) - Round 18 - Brazilian Grand Prix [21/09/14 - 7:30pm UK Time]

AlphaDelta

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2014

Round 18 - Brazilian Grand Prix
Season 8

Race Information:

Date: Sun 21st September 2014
Time: 7:30pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace

If you are unable to attend the race, PLEASE advise your League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread.

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Current Standings

Track Guide:

AlphaDelta

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2014
Updated standings after last night:

Congratulations to the newly crowned champion gusxandi!

Last edited:

Optimum4

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 29, 2014
Congrats Gus !! and what a great season It's been gentleman.... This has been a blast this season....
See you all in Brazil.... (Expect rain)

Shedboy

Reigning AOR PS3 Sunday GP2 Champion
Mar 7, 2014
Really love this track, probably my favourite.

This race is 2 days after the independence referendum results are revealed so I'll either be in a very, very happy mood or a very, very angry one lol

Lorrentz

F1 Test Driver
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Really love this track, probably my favourite.

This race is 2 days after the independence referendum results are revealed so I'll either be in a very, very happy mood or a very, very angry one lol
I also really really love this track!! I hope I can continue my good performance from Abu and USA here.... :)

gusxandi2

Pro Karter
Jan 23, 2014
Thanks guys. The last season race in brazil was very epic, my hometown grand prix, i don't need to say that it's the track that i most drive in all f1 games hahaha. I hope that i can do a more clean driving here, and i think it's going to rain, at least i'm already champion so the rain it's not going to bother me so much LOL.

Optimum4

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 29, 2014
well almost every league race I've seen and been apart of has had rain here at some point or another but let's hope not....
Either way, should be fun and kinda sad that the season is over already.... really flew by

Optimum4

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 29, 2014
can anyone make a social race here tomorrow at 7:30 uk time ?

What is "independence referendum results" ?

Lorrentz

F1 Test Driver
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014

scotland wants to get rid of the United Kingdom I believe... isn't it?

Lorrentz

F1 Test Driver
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
well almost every league race I've seen and been apart of has had rain here at some point or another but let's hope not....
Either way, should be fun and kinda sad that the season is over already.... really flew by
Yeah really flew by this season...I am actually going to miss it every sunday I think.....I also posted it in the highlight section but here are my highlights of the USA GP

Optimum4

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 29, 2014
Yeah really flew by this season...I am actually going to miss it every sunday I think.....I also posted it in the highlight section but here are my highlights of the USA GP

James Thorpe

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 19, 2014

Would love to make a social tonight m8, but im out all evening playing football, so there is no way I will be able to make it sadly. But I can make one for Thursday or Friday if anyone's interested? Then just let me know and I will make one ;)

Optimum4

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 29, 2014
Thursday night race would be cool James !
Lets see how many people we can get to join ....
would be good practice

Shedboy

Mar 7, 2014
I might practice on Saturday if anyone is around. Can't tomorrow or Friday for obvious reasons

Lorrentz

F1 Test Driver
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Would love to make a social tonight m8, but im out all evening playing football, so there is no way I will be able to make it sadly. But I can make one for Thursday or Friday if anyone's interested? Then just let me know and I will make one ;)
I can't race tonight because of Champions league...I can't race tomorrow since I have a BBQ @ my managers place...I can't practise friday since I am
I might practice on Saturday if anyone is around. Can't tomorrow or Friday for obvious reasons
i also cannot race today (champions league) thursday (BBQ @ managers place) and friday (out) so only possibility is saturday afternoon or sunday afternoon :)

James Thorpe

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 19, 2014

Shedboy

Mar 7, 2014
Screw it i'll practice tonight if anyone is available. 7.30pm uk time or a different time if you want

Lorrentz

F1 Test Driver
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
So well it's Friday again.....time for the final Grand Preview of the season...

It has been an excited season with some very good races (and racing) from all of our league drivers....and since last week we have a newly crowned champion with Gusxandi! Unfortunetly we lost some people during the season which made the competition a little less excited as before but still we had great fun with some good battles around the track....

With Gus being the newly crowned champion do you think he can enjoy his home GP and take an easy win and pole here in Brazil?

Since it is his home GP I think he will race here so often he can even drive there blindfolded and still beat some people :) So yes I think it will be a dominating GP for him this Sunday...and since he struggled a bit in USA I think he will be extremely motivated to show his real pace here.

Do you expect you can finish your season with a high since weather can be very unpredictable here at interlagos (which mean between lakes)?

The last two races where very good...especially USA was great...I had some fine battles all around the track so I hope my pace is even better in Brazil since I really really really like the track...but with the changing weather over here everything is possible.....I hope it's just another excited tight race!

What are you expectations for the upcoming season since there will be a great shuffle in leagues since not everyone is going to buy F1 2014?

Since I am not going to buy F1 2014 I am not sure how the leagues will be...so I am still hoping they decide to do another F1 2013 season but I don't think people want that...

Do you want to race in the same league with the same drivers if they are going to by F1 2015 on the PS4?

you never know how the handling of the cars are in F1 2015 on next gen console...but it seems like I have quite similliar pace of some of the drivers in this league so it should be great fun to meet again in F1 2015 I really enjoyed this season with great racing especially when we had full grids.

who is going to be on pole here? Can Jimbob put it off one more time?

Gus with a stunning 1:08:993

What will the podium be like?

1. Gus 2. PGH 3. Aarava