PS3 F5 (Sunday) - Round 8 - German Grand Prix [22/06/14 - 7:30pm UK Time] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 F5 (Sunday) - Round 8 - German Grand Prix [22/06/14 - 7:30pm UK Time]

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x312/kokiko22/AORS8RaceBannerR8Germany_zps1d208540.png~original

• Gusxandi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • aarava

• Shedboy

• Blake

• Kieran470

• popzz

• Guidice Santo

• AlphaDelta

• Eddiep

• Eff One Atx

• Total voters

AlphaDelta

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2014

Round 8 - German Grand Prix
Season 8

Race Information:

Date: Sun 22nd June 2014
Time: 7:30pm (UK time)
Circuit: Nürburgring

If you are unable to attend the race, PLEASE advise your League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread.

• League Rules
• League Information
• Race Calendar
• Current Standings

Track Guide:

[video=youtube;iuMnm1ly2bQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuMnm1ly2bQ[/video]

[HR][/HR]
Driver of the Week - Round 7 - United Kingdom

Optimum4

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 29, 2014
Pre-race interviews? I guess that we have about 75% chance of rain in Germany : / Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 2

James Thorpe

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 19, 2014
I will do the honor of the Pre-race interviews this time round Eddie ^ Since you have already made your weather-forecast I will not as that here.
I will fill out myself tomorrow some time !!! ;)

As we are almost 1/2 way through the season, who do you now class as you rival in the championship?
Well I consider all to be my rivals as my performances have ranged widely in the first half of the season.

Do you expect to see the same names near the top at "The Ring", or do you think Silverstone (aka Pad-Heaven) produced some misleading results?
The chance is there as I think Gus won in a similar sort of fashion as Aus. But there are times when the grid gets bunched up and reordered, so it could have been misleading. If anyone knows what im talking about?

Will we see several Retirements in German GP ? Due to the Laggy Bollard at T1 and the non forgiving wall on the Pit-entry/last corner?
There could be a few, but most likely not more than 3 or 4 at the most i suspect.

What time will pole be, and set by who? 1.28.5

Optimum4

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 29, 2014
xxAs we are almost 1/2 way through the season, who do you now class as you rival in the championship? Giudice_Santo and EffoneATX

Do you expect to see the same names near the top at "The Ring", or do you think Silverstone (aka Pad-Heaven) produced some misleading results?
No I think the results at Silverstone were a pretty good reflection of how the season has been so far

Will we see several Retirements in German GP ? Due to the Laggy Bollard at T1 and the non forgiving wall on the Pit-entry/last corner? I think atleast 2 cars will be out

What time will pole be, and set by who? 1:29.354

Who will be the Podium contenders? Gusxandi, Sharky, Aarava

And last, but not least: What position do you reckon you will finish qualifying and the race in? 7th

Qualifying:
Race:

Lorrentz

F1 Test Driver
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Back from the usa....what a blast that was...still coping with my jetlag hopefully will be fit for tomorrow...havent done a single lap so i guess the game will feel like alien to me so my expectations are awefull...but well we will see 2morrow

Optimum4

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 29, 2014
Welcome back man! Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 2

Shedboy

Reigning AOR PS3 Sunday GP2 Champion
Mar 7, 2014
As we are almost 1/2 way through the season, who do you now class as you rival in the championship? Probably Lorrentz.

Do you expect to see the same names near the top at "The Ring", or do you think Silverstone (aka Pad-Heaven) produced some misleading results? The people at the top will stay there except maybe me.

Will we see several Retirements in German GP ? Due to the Laggy Bollard at T1 and the non forgiving wall on the Pit-entry/last corner? Nope

What time will pole be, and set by who? Mid to low 28 maybe even a high 27 but I don't know who.

Who will be the Podium contenders? Aarava, Jimbob and Lorrentz.

I will be changing my flag for this race only guys. I thought I'd say so you didn't think you were seeing things.

xGATECRASHERx

Formula 4 1st Driver
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Sorry not been very active this week. I'll be there. Looking forward to it. Finished 4th last season so hope for a repeat but will really have to push the limits with the quality in our league.

Giudice-Santo

Junior Karter
Apr 9, 2014
As we are almost 1/2 way through the season, who do you now class as you rival in the championship? I whould say Gatecrasher, Alpha an Eddie.

Do you expect to see the same names near the top at "The Ring", or do you think Silverstone (aka Pad-Heaven) produced some misleading results? Same results i would say

Will we see several Retirements in German GP ? I think that its a forgiving GP so i would say no.

What time will pole be, and set by who? High 28s

Who will be the Podium contenders? The regulars

What position do you reckon you will finish qualifying and the race in? If i can manage my good lap on quallie i think that i will be around 5th-6th but since i luck pace my race result will be as usual 8th to 10th

gusxandi2

Pro Karter
Jan 23, 2014
As we are almost 1/2 way through the season, who do you now class as you rival in the championship?
i consider all my rivals.

Well, the silvertone circuit is one of my favorites and i am a pad user :), so it was a really good thing for me. But i think that the results in german won't change too much.

Will we see several Retirements in German GP ? Due to the Laggy Bollard at T1 and the non forgiving wall on the Pit-entry/last corner?
I hope not :).

What time will pole be, and set by who? I have to say james, he has a tremendous qualifying pace, maybe 1:28:5.

Who will be the Podium contenders? James, Aarav, Kieran

And last, but not least: What position do you reckon you will finish qualifying and the race in?

Qualifying: 1st - 4th
Race: Podium I hope.

Jan 16, 2014
Hi guys, I have no time for race today, sorry

Lorrentz

F1 Test Driver
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
I better put in some laps...dont expect anything since the game will feel like being in another world i guess...see you guys in a bit :)

aarava

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I have done a few laps, but I don't think during the race i will maintain whatever pace i have in quali as my room is baking atm even with a window open lol, and it is sooo hot when i race f1 ahaha, i may melt by the end of the race

Lorrentz

F1 Test Driver
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Just did a tidy lap of 29:3 fucked up in final sector but well aint too bad since the game do feel alien hahaha i will get the lobby up right away

Lorrentz

F1 Test Driver
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Wow we are all on time :) nice i'll start straight away

blake300892

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Very happy with that from 11th on the grid on Primes.

Kept myself tidy whilst most people had accidents, spent most the race just doing qualy lap after qualy lap so a well deserved podium.

Giudice - how you managed to run into me into turn 1 on the first lap is incredible, loads of space and we were all being cautious as it was, thankfully I was able to avoid EffOne.

Thanks always to the back markers who kept out the way brilliantly.

Wouldn't fancy being in that Ferrari debrief tonight though!

aarava

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
F*ck that whole race -_- Going to stewards to remove my 2 pens, but jesus, so many mistakes and then, when i was getting a rhythm and catching Blake.....Eddie.....instead of getting out of the fricking way under blue flags decides to park the car in the middle of the track right after the fast left hander in sector 2 near sector 3.....seriously?! You have 5+ seconds to your next car which i lapped, so i know it was 5+ seconds, so you had time to just leave the track for 2 seconds to let me by or brake and slow down more before the corner and stay on the track to let me by -_- just so crap, one to forget! races like these make me wanna quit, but roll on next race, here's hoping it isn't as much crap

Optimum4

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 29, 2014
That was some of the worst racing from a few guys that I ever seen, unacceptable !!!
and what happened on lap 1 going into turn 1 ??? my teammate and EffoneATX just got turned right in front of me and I had no where to go at all
so sorry to those guys....

Now let me see who it was that just decided to run into the back of me and take me out.... what was that ???
I ended up receiving a 10sec penalty for something I didn't do.... I was run into the back of and bam, I got a 10 sec penalty which in the end cost me 10th place and 1 point
then someone swerves to the right into me almost crashing me on another lap going into turn 2, luckily I saved it.... I will check my footage.... ugh !

gusxandi2

Pro Karter
Jan 23, 2014
Someone in the T1 in the first lap just hit me on the back, i manage to get a 2nd place just because other people had problems aswell.

xGATECRASHERx

Formula 4 1st Driver
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Could someone please upload the qualifying and race result screens please. It won't let me do it