PS3 F5 (Sunday) - Round 9 - Hungarian Grand Prix [29/06/14 - 7:30pm UK Time] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 F5 (Sunday) - Round 9 - Hungarian Grand Prix [29/06/14 - 7:30pm UK Time]

AlphaDelta

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2014

Round 9 - Hungarian Grand Prix
Season 8

Race Information:

Date: Sun 29th June 2014
Time: 7:30pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hungaroring

If you are unable to attend the race, PLEASE advise your League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread.

• League Rules
• League Information
• Race Calendar
• Current Standings

Track Guide:

[video=youtube;0xHCHqDEWKY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xHCHqDEWKY[/video]

Optimum4

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 29, 2014
Lets keep it clean this week gentleman....

Optimum4

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 29, 2014
What are the chances of rain this week in Hungary ?

How do you feel about the tire wear and pit strategy in this 35 lap race this week ?

What was your biggest mistake last week in Germany given how many drivers had problems ?

How do you feel about the 2nd half of the season now that we are half way in the season ?

What will pole time be this week ?

Lorrentz

F1 Test Driver
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Well back from another short vacation...haven't done a single lap so I better start practising 2morrow..

What are the chances of rain this week in Hungary ?

I think the chances of rain aren't that high over here....so I guess it will be a dry race.

How do you feel about the tire wear and pit strategy in this 35 lap race this week ?

the races I have done here went pretty good so I think we are fine for this race with the tyres....

What was your biggest mistake last week in Germany given how many drivers had problems ?

My biggest problem was my jetlag :) a 5th place wasn't that bad concerning I hadn't raced for a while....

How do you feel about the 2nd half of the season now that we are half way in the season ?

I really love track like italy belgium and hungary but after that the only race I like is brazil....so I guess it will be hard

What will pole time be this week ?

poeh I don't know I guess a 1:17 low...

Kieran470

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 14, 2014
For me I'm hoping to be in the top 5 as this is a pretty bad track for me particularly with consistency but I kind of need to be be gus so here's hoping

Shedboy

Reigning AOR PS3 Sunday GP2 Champion
Mar 7, 2014
What are the chances of rain this week in Hungary? Low

How do you feel about the tyre wear and pit strategy in this 35 lap race this week? 3 stop easily

What was your biggest mistake last week in Germany given how many drivers had problems? Thinking I could trust Eddie to leave a cars width.....but let's stop going on about that

How do you feel about the 2nd half of the season now that we are half way in the season? I have some good tracks coming up but also a few bad tracks

What will pole time be this week? Somewhere in the 17s, possibly in the mid-low 17s

Eff One ATx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Sorry I won't make race at Indy Car race in Houston see u guys next week. Efforts

Optimum4

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 29, 2014
Lol get over it - im the one that got wrecked - goodluck this week Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 2

Willo

Junior Karter
Apr 18, 2014
Hi guys just wanted to say that I'm now back and happy to be a reserve driver again if its all right with all of you. I took a break to try and hone my skills a bit regarding race craft but we''ll have to see if it has made a difference. I wont be able to arace today but aftr the world cup I'm good to go!

AlphaDelta

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2014
Right lads, whatever happened last week, it doesn't matter. Shall we put it behind us and move on? Let's have a great race tonight.
Hi guys just wanted to say that I'm now back and happy to be a reserve driver again if its all right with all of you. I took a break to try and hone my skills a bit regarding race craft but we''ll have to see if it has made a difference. I wont be able to arace today but aftr the world cup I'm good to go!
Glad to hear that you've decided to continue racing. :) See you in a couple of weeks.

blake300892

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Not sure if I can race tonight so don't be too surprised if I'm not there.

Kieran470

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 14, 2014
Didn't know where to post this but I think it's necessary to address the fact the stefuy has attended none of the races so far, so I was thinking what's the point in him being in the league why not let one of the reserve drivers have a chance?

Lorrentz

F1 Test Driver
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Sorry guys but due to overtime with holland mexico i am not able to race tonight so aarava need to host...sorry guys

gusxandi2

Pro Karter
Jan 23, 2014
Hey guys just want to say that i almost die because of a heart attack in brasil and chile but i'm okay to race today LOL.

aarava

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Doing a PSN update guys, should be online in a few minutes!

Kieran470

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 14, 2014
I'm sorry aarav but you can't host anymore by me, lagging cars everywhere backwards forwards left right you name it, and to top it all off I lost connection just after passing gusxandi for the lead on lap 33, I'm kinda pissed right now.

Optimum4

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 29, 2014
Good race guys.... sorry Giudice but you kinda almost stopped in front of me so I had no where to go then on another lap I was following you
down into turn 1 and you brake check me mid straight away.... actually just slowed so much that it was unreal....
Best finish of the season for me personally
6th and 8 points.... Hey gotta start somewhere lol

The craziest thing in my race today was my 19 second pit stop due to my teammate pitting at the exact same time as me and my team having to wait to change my tires.... horrible glitch...

Sorry how your day ended today PGH.... wth....