PS3 GP2 Sunday - Round 9 - German Grand Prix - Sunday 19th January: 8:00PM (UK Time) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 GP2 Sunday - Round 9 - German Grand Prix - Sunday 19th January: 8:00PM (UK Time)

Mooney3D

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 14, 2014
We will be resuming this Sunday at the Germany Grand Prix (Nurburgring) :) If you see anyone yet to confirm their staying with us then please point them in the new sites direction. Hopefully they'll come over between now and Sunday. :)

Date: Sunday 19th January
Time: 8:00PM (UK Time)

Circuit: Nurburgring

Informed Absences:

I better get some practice in! :p

Hampus Soderberg

AOR PC Assetto Corsa S4 & RallyCross S1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
after I did much training in time trial yesterday to get a little bit more used to the wheel I think I'm getting pretty fast. I don't think I will be doing too good in the race but I'm definitely feeling better then silverstone! :) in tt I got about 1:27.650 or something like that! :)

skizzer-94

Pro Karter
Jan 13, 2014
90% sure i wont race tonight... For one race only my other league race clashes with this one and i actually have a shot at winning the b class drivers and constructors championship Have to win

quite lucky anyhow as i hate this track

Cammy5F1

Rookie
Jan 16, 2014
doubt ill be here as im away out but i might be back soon after 8 so if im not on at 8 can u send me some invites just before u go to race

Mooney3D

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Alright guys thanks for the heads up. I still haven't done a lap yet. Still a few guys who haven't appeared on the forum but if they're on-line tonight we will invite them still.

Jan 14, 2014
Just a heads up I wont be participating in tonights Grand Prix as Im out in Twickenham and ill doubt ill be able to get back on time.

BennyBoy256

Rookie
Jan 19, 2014
The race is still on just to confirm I think Eddiep29 will be there as well. Have any if you heard from Rory yet

and22rew

Formula Karter
Jan 14, 2014
BennyBoy256;n3252 said:
The race is still on just to confirm I think Eddiep29 will be there as well. Have any if you heard from Rory yet
Sorry that was me on the wrong account. My brother is on it and I organise it for him. The race will be on I hope as that means I can score some easy points ;)

skizzer-94

Pro Karter
Jan 13, 2014
Im done..

Some People Need to Actually learn the rules...

3 Races in a row crashed out in qually after setting a lap time... Then Force me to take evasive action twice in 2 corners:thumbdn: Read The rules and learn em..

and22rew

Formula Karter
Jan 14, 2014
My race was interesting to say the least Absolutely ate my tyres and lost my front wing a couple of times and on the second, I missed the pitlane. To be honest I struggled even more in the dry than in the wet. Had a bad day for my best finish ever Just want to let you know what I won't be attending the next race in Hungary. You may not know (actually you don't know) that it is my Birthday on Wednesday and I will be out most of the weekend celebrating with my family and mate so I rather spend time with them as it is my birthday

Hampus Soderberg

AOR PC Assetto Corsa S4 & RallyCross S1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
I'm getting so fucking tired of this... I'm already in a bad mood before this race and then I come to the first corner and then the usual happens. Getting hit to pretty much last. I knew my pace was good and I would have been up there. Then I have to overtake, and I did some good ones but I hit both and22rew and b2b. I'm sorry for that. I was close behind when both accidents happens and the it might have been lag that made me hit you as I was very close behind you and I was slowing down and you should have pulled awayh but that didn't happen on my screen. then when I finally had overtook I make some stupid mistake and have to overtake again. then because I have put the fuel, tyre, break balance buttons on the steeringwheel of my g27 I didn't know them and pitted for wet..... I'm so fucking done. It's so freaking frustrating. I think I gained time on only pitting once for dry tyres but that's the only positive thing I can take with me from this race. If I'm getting hit into the 1st corner next time I will quit.

and22rew

Formula Karter
Jan 14, 2014
I saw that at turn one when F1 fighter took you out. I filmed so I can back you. Dw about our contact as you let me back through and then did a sublime overtake on me :D I love how everyone is #SoDone. I can't believe I missed the f*****g pitlane

Mooney3D

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Sigh, I just give up with this game I get almost zero enjoyment out of it.

Just counting down the races now, though I do regret not using the site closure as an opportunity to leave.

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Despite the low turnout this week I actually had a really enjoyable race. Just pipped Escavudu to pole in qualifying, there had been nothing between us in practice so delighted to get pole. Had a great battle throughout most of the race with Escavudu and with italyman who I had to hold off at various points during the race. Got strategy right and pitted at the right times, very nearly made the move for the win into last chicane on very last lap but just didn't quite come off... Congrats to Escavudu for the win and to Rob for his podium.

Mooney3D

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Just a heads up guys. It's been decided to stick to the original Calendar dates that were initially set. The next race will be a Spa, Belgium and Hungary will be made up when we have a break week as I understand it.