PS3 GP2 Thursday - Round 11 - Belgian Grand Prix - Thursday 23 January - 20:00 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 GP2 Thursday - Round 11 - Belgian Grand Prix - Thursday 23 January - 20:00

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Happy with 3rd Considering the grid slot and the bad start I had and mid race I just could not get past LSD as my internet was making Petes car jump so I did not want to overtake him and hit him because of Lag.
I reckon I missed out by 2 laps on a chance for Victory if it wasnt for the bad start and held back due to the lag, Came in for inters on lap 17 ,Lee and Nico was 20 seconds down the road 4 laps to go, I was catching on fresh Inters around 4 seconds per lap and at one point got it down to 10 seconds in 2 laps.

Also had a penalty for hitting Chris? , sorry I did not wait but on mine I was to the left of you going down the hill for the right tight right hander and overtook you on the outside with no contact , next thing I kno a penalty flashes up.

Roll on Monza, hopefully another strong finish on this track.

used 3-1 wing.