PS3 GP2 - Thursday - Round 13 - Singapore Grand Prix - Thursday 7th February - 20:00 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 GP2 - Thursday - Round 13 - Singapore Grand Prix - Thursday 7th February - 20:00

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

The Real Moaner

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Funtexx36;n10008 said:
Just wanna know is There sign up for the races or Just be online Sendt fra min LT25i med Tapatalk
You are a league driver in the Toro Rosso so please be on psn at 7.45 uk time each Thursday to be invited.

pete day

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
Wot a joke here I can only get 42.1 Race pace is poor inderk is flying around here he's race pace is faster then my qauli time lol I am running a 50 cent. At 8pm tonight if any1 is up for to

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 13, 2014
pete day;n10056 said:
Wot a joke here I can only get 42.1 Race pace is poor inderk is flying around here he's race pace is faster then my qauli time lol I am running a 50 cent. At 8pm tonight if any1 is up for to
i should be on tonight pete now im back from working away, so should be able to get a 50 in before i work tonight.

WooWaa

Rookie
Jan 20, 2014
do I get a seat again this week? not sure where abouts I am on the reserve list

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 13, 2014
WooWaa;n10061 said:
do I get a seat again this week? not sure where abouts I am on the reserve list
yes woowaa you are racing this week as nico cant race so i think its a redbull for you at the mo

Lee_cocker

Rookie
Jan 15, 2014
Looks like indreks hit the sweet spot for this track. I've still got a lot of work to do on my setup and only started it last night, looks very weird to my previous setups. I've only managed a 43.3 with 10 laps fuel, standard, primes. I'll be on later if anyone wants to send me an invite.

Lee_cocker

Rookie
Jan 15, 2014
Had a good play about with the setup tonight and found myself a second in the setup. When all looked grim after playing about for ages to find time I made a few tweaks that instantly gave me lap time and the confidence to push the car and not lose the back end. Still need to tweak the gears but feels pretty nice so far.

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Looking forward to the race tonight.
Its quite exciting as anything could happen!

We expect the usual 2 or maybe 3 to win but really this race anyone could win which makes it rather exciting, its so close mid pack pace wise too, this second half of the season I would say is the best season yet for wheel to wheel action.

Lee_cocker

Rookie
Jan 15, 2014
I'm excited and looking forward to this race aswell, hopefully I've found enough to keep indrek honest. Not sure how my setup is looking for race pace yet and tyre deg but I've tried my best to have a stiff and responsive car whilst still keeping it stable on the kerbs and stopping the car autospinning. Still haven't taken the fuel out, turned the engine up or tried the option tyres yet either but hoping to find a good chunk of time when I do.

teo113

Rookie
Jan 16, 2014
AAARGGHH crashed from 1st by getting snagged on that glitchy outside kerb of the final corner...

penguindance

F1 Coordinator
Jan 15, 2014
Hey Guys I would like to contest my penalty and have video of the incident. But I am going away and can't post it till saturday. I should finish 4th if it is removed. Basically Kimi hit me and I got a penalty. Will post Saturday as I have to run out the door right now, cheers

kimikrotafos

Rookie
Jan 20, 2014
peng i think that i dont touch you really but because i dont know what happened i wait you!!!anyway nice race with alot of mistakes but i enjoy!!!real moaner i dont know why you stop in front of me really i cant wait for the next race

WooWaa

Rookie
Jan 20, 2014
cant believe I crashed on the out lap in quali lol but I got to watch ali take a diversion haha was enjoying the race tbh didmt think I would, had a few touches of the wall which was scary om the 1st lap I overtook 3 ppeople on corner but had to go out the white line to do so had to let them back past lol