PS3 - Pre Season Test - League Event - Brands Hatch - 20th April | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 - Pre Season Test - League Event - Brands Hatch - 20th April

The Real Moaner

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Test II - Brands Hatch

Race Information:

Date: Thursday 17th April / Sunday 20th April
Time:
Circuit: Brands Hatch

All, the last Pre Season event takes place this week a mere seven days before the start of Season 8.

Please note that this event is recommended but not mandatory. This may be your only chance to race alongside your fellow drivers before the season, so you can identify which drivers you can go wheel to wheel with, and which drivers need to be left the width of two double decker buses when overtaking or defending. Meanwhile, for new sign ups, this could be your last chance to complete the sign up process and earn the right to take to the grid at Melbourne.

The race will be opened up to the Social forums as well to boost numbers as it is recognised that not all drivers will be available. The Moderation team will use their discretion in selecting which drivers will be placed in which event to ensure that the pacing in each league is appropriate.

If drivers could please respond to this thread to indicate their attendance (or otherwise) at this event so that social drivers can be correctly slotted in. Please note that you do not have to use your race car for this event, although I do not understand why you would not want to.

The League Co-ordinator will specify the host and race time in advance and this will also be a good opportunity to confirm whether the intended host is as suitable a choice as the connection results indicate.

Good luck to everyone competing.

INFINIT RED BULL RACING RENAULT
1. • Driver Forum Name
2. • Driver Forum Name

FERRARI
3. • Driver Forum Name
4. • Driver Forum Name

VODAFONE McLAREN MERCEDES
5. • Driver Forum Name
6. • Driver Forum Name

LOTUS RENAULT
7. • Cal515
8. • Driver Forum Name

MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS
9. • Driver Forum Name
10. • Driver Forum Name

SAUBER FERRARI
11. • Driver Forum Name
12. • Driver Forum Name

SAHARA FORCE INDIA MERCEDES
14. • Driver Forum Name
15. • Driver Forum Name

WILLIAMS RENAULT
16. • Driver Forum Name
17. • Driver Forum Name

SCUDERIA TORO ROSSO FERRARI
18. • Driver Forum Name
19. • Driver Forum Name

CATERHAM RENAULT
20. • Goldrock
21. • Driver Forum Name

MARUSSIA COSWORTH
22. • Driver Forum Name
23. • Driver Forum Name

owentq128

? PS4 S1 Touring Cars Elite Champion
Jan 13, 2014
Just to let all you guys know that I definitely won't be there for this test race. Since I will be at silverstone for WEC.

SamH95

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 24, 2014
i also won't be there, i'll be at festival of power at santa pod :D