PS3 - Season 8 - F3 - Host thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 - Season 8 - F3 - Host thread

The Real Moaner

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Host Thread

In addition to selecting your car, the most important pre season task is to gather the connection speeds for all league drivers. This will enable the Co-ordinators to select the host who should have the best chance to minimise the dreaded lag, and allow for the closest possible racing.

To assist with this, we ask drivers to post results of two very quick tests.

Please note that it is vital that drivers post accurate results. This is not a competition but rather for the benefit of all. So please close down any downloads / programs you will not be using before taking the tests.

Speedtest

Speedtest

This is a short test designed to provide your upload and download speeds. Upon completion of your test, you will be provided with a link which you can paste into this thread to display your speed.

Pingtest

Pingtest

Again, upon conclusion of the test you will be provided with a link to paste into this thread.

After a suitable number of people have responded, the league co-ordinator will contact potential hosts via PM to explain the duties of hosting.

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I'm happy to try hosting but I had a few issues last season with people that were unable to join my lobby. We used Rob (f1 fighter) as our host in gp2 last season without any issues so I would suggest he hosts again this season. Can everyone please add coaches82 on psn anyway to make sending out invites easier.