PS3 - Season 8 - F3 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 - Season 8 - F3 - Main Thread

Spuddy-Racer

Rookie
Jan 14, 2014
I was curious, as I know there are not many spots or any spots as a full time driver in some leagues here :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Escavudu

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Welcome spuddyracer, hope you have some good racing and help keep the numbers up!

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Welcome Spuddyracer, could you please add me on psn (coaches82) as I am the race host for the league. I would need Maniac or Owen to confirm but I think you can choose between caterham, williams ( I think Nervo has joined f1) or possibly red bull ( is BenGeeman still racing with us???). Hope you enjoy racing with us.

Spuddy-Racer

Rookie
Jan 14, 2014
Ok mate I'll do that later on :) I'd probably like to go with the Williams because they're one of my favourite teams :) I look forward to racing here but I'm very underprepared for this track lol I seem to have lost all my pace here/on this game :/ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 13, 2014
right guys please welcome RORY to f3, some of you may remember him from the ARL days.

Also lads d1maniac has left the league so i am curently looking for someone to assist owen with the cod duties, please only apply if you intend to stick around and help out for the remainder of the season??? your help will be most appreciated, drop us a pm if interested.

MrHamSandw1ch

Rookie
Apr 13, 2014
Welcome to Rory and spuddy, have fun. Guys, what's the date of spa? Just wondering as the world cup final is on Sunday I believe

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Spa is not until Sunday 20th July. We are on a 2 week break just now, due to silverstone gp and World Cup final. So no race this Sunday!

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 13, 2014
Guys, Coaches82 will now become your other cod to assist owen so please make his job as easy as possible for him

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Ok guys quick update as to whats going on,

Maniac and owen have both left so I am now the cod for the league. So if anyone has any problems or issues just pm me. Nervo has moved up to F1 and bengeeman has also left but spuddyracer and rory have joined us. Ive managed to update the tables with Hungary results and ive added spuddyracer and rory to the table.

Unfortunately at the moment it looks like we only have about 10 full time racers. So if anyone cant make a race can you please post in that race thread to let me know and lets try to keep the numbers up for the rest of season.

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 13, 2014
just to mirror what coaches has just said lads, any issues go to coaches on a 1st basis and he will take it from there.

I am currently trying to fill your league up guys so bare with me, the new sign ups are being very slow at completing there sign up process so if any of you want to set up some social races for them then please do.

FTR_Senna

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Good luck with your new duties Coaches. Welcome Rory in league. I remember you in season 6 GP2....i was IKAROS_Sakis....

Cal515

Rookie
Jan 20, 2014
Gonna post this before i forget, will miss the race next week as i'll be at insomnia52. Hopefully everyone else can make it and you can all have a decent race.