PS3 - Season 8 - F5 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 - Season 8 - F5 - Main Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Optimum4

F1 Test Driver
Jan 29, 2014
Can you guys all add me on your PS3's as Optimum9
I will be driving under that PS3 Name now.....

I sent some of you friend requests already.....

Sharky69

Rookie
Jan 16, 2014
Hi guys! I unforunately have no time to race anymore... I have too much work to do... Maybe in the future I'll rejoin AOL. Thank you all for the great races!!! See u!

gusxandi2

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 23, 2014
I just heard the news about the new f1 games, and it was a good decision for codemasters to make a old gen consoles and another new next gen consoles, so they can use the potencial of the next gen consoles for F1 2015, but i have some regrets:

-It looks like f1 2014 is just a copy of f1 2013 with some little things new, which is disappointed, i think they should at least put something new and unless the drivers who will not buy a ps4 or xbox one, this game isn't really worthy of something, i think that f1 2014 should be really the same thing, hopefully i think that i will get a ps4 in the beggining of next year, so i think that i won't be playing f1 2014.

James Thorpe

F1 Triple Champion
Jan 19, 2014
Yes Ive got some good news.
After loads of problems with my Internet. I now have a separate connection running only for my PS3.
So NO interference should come around now ;)

Optimum4

F1 Test Driver
Jan 29, 2014
I really really really hope that the new F1 2014 game rewards smooth drivers and kind of hurts "late brakers" lol
The driving mechanics need to be tweaked just a tiny bit and this game would be almost perfect.....
Also, if people do late brake and lock up their front tires, they should get a small flat spot on them like real life
but I know this won't happen

Shedboy

Reigning AOR PS3 Sunday GP2 Champion
Mar 7, 2014
I really really really hope that the new F1 2014 game rewards smooth drivers and kind of hurts "late brakers" lol
The driving mechanics need to be tweaked just a tiny bit and this game would be almost perfect.....
Also, if people do late brake and lock up their front tires, they should get a small flat spot on them like real life
but I know this won't happen
The "new" game is just F1 2013 but with new skins, the new engine sounds and the 2 new tracks. The game is far from being perfect, imo.

Also, late breaking is a skill

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
The "new" game is just F1 2013 but with new skins, the new engine sounds and the 2 new tracks. The game is far from being perfect, imo.

Also, late breaking is a skill
thats exactly why I'm not gonna buy it :) I will just wait for F1 2015 on PS4.....and in the mean time I will play Project Cars on PS4....

Shedboy

Reigning AOR PS3 Sunday GP2 Champion
Mar 7, 2014
thats exactly why I'm not gonna buy it :) I will just wait for F1 2015 on PS4.....and in the mean time I will play Project Cars on PS4....
I might get project cars, I'm not sure yet. I'm definitely waiting for F1 2015 though

Optimum4

F1 Test Driver
Jan 29, 2014
yeah that kinda sucks about the 2014 game but I'll still buy it for PS3 until I get my PS4
but I know I'll have fun playing it....