PS3 - Season 9 - F1 Thursday - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 - Season 9 - F1 Thursday - Main Thread

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Welcome to Season 9 of the AOR F1 Championship. This is the main thread for the F1 thursday league on the PS3 where you can discuss all the on and off track happenings.

robnoxious9000

F1 Triple Champion
Mar 10, 2014
i think im severly underpaced for this league, would be mid pack in gp2, so not entirely sure what im doing here... will see on thursday i guess...

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
No one is under paced! I thought I was when I joined last season, turns out I was pretty competitive, just practice and play a lot. Not that I play a lot because game is poop now

Gazza

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 16, 2014
No one is under paced! I thought I was when I joined last season, turns out I was pretty competitive, just practice and play a lot. Not that I play a lot because game is poop now
Lol your always on playing f1!! Like 24/7, or the new cod... Which brings me on to a question, what do you make of it?

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
Since I brought cod I've completely come off F1 aha, before that I sold most my games just to get f1 because I didn't wanna spend my own money on it! The new cod is the best cod and game I've played in ages! But I didn't get to play destiny on a ps4, still cod is amazing! Just as good as destiny for sure

robnoxious9000

F1 Triple Champion
Mar 10, 2014
Lol your always on playing f1!! Like 24/7, or the new cod... Which brings me on to a question, what do you make of it?
:) maybe you're thinking of someone elsei don't play cod.... Used to be on every night, got a 4 month old baby messing up my sh*t. Am lucky to get on at all atm....
It's tough, much more of a challenge, I still need to get my head round it, especially the gear changes and seem to struggle judging putting the power down. Seems obvious to say but, I think the more time I get to practice the better i'll get.....
Edit: just noticed you weren't talking to me......

Gazza

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 16, 2014
Since I brought cod I've completely come off F1 aha, before that I sold most my games just to get f1 because I didn't wanna spend my own money on it! The new cod is the best cod and game I've played in ages! But I didn't get to play destiny on a ps4, still cod is amazing! Just as good as destiny for sure
Lies! You was on last night :p

Hmmm dunno whether to buy it or not,

Yeah wasn't onbout you rob don't worry :)

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
Oh yeah! Until some random dude waited up a lap to hit me off then I rage off f1 lol! BUY IT

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 13, 2014
We are currently looking for someone to coordinate this league as frede won't have much spare time on his hands this season, if you feel as though you want to do this and also have the time then please get in touch with me.

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
Wheel and pad setups are so different there's no point lol! Just make your setup to help rear traction I guess being on a wheel an all :)

S2V Miguel

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 14, 2014
We are currently looking for someone to coordinate this league as frede won't have much spare time on his hands this season, if you feel as though you want to do this and also have the time then please get in touch with me.
i can do it mate ;)

Gazza

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 16, 2014
Wheel and pad setups are so different there's no point lol! Just make your setup to help rear traction I guess being on a wheel an all :)
Still would of been interesting to know, as the Melbourne one was pretty decent i thought

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
Bottas I believe you have to post in the sign up thread if I'm not mistaken so maybe post that there and your times and social race results :) yes gazza maybe but setups are so different wheel and pad! Yeah it probably helped you gaz because that Aussie setup was to help rear traction :)

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 13, 2014
Firstly guys FTR_AsturPTT will be your league coordinator for the season so please try and ease him in gently!!!:cigar:

Secondly please welcome @FTR_BOTTAS to the league.

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
Oh sultan I know astur we'll enough he doesn't need easing in he puts up with me in a what's ap group chat on a daily basis ;) welcome dan to the league

Reactions: Elite_sultan