PS3 - Season 9 - F1 Thursday - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 - Season 9 - F1 Thursday - Main Thread

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Guys I hear our tables are messed up? I hear me and my TM only have 90 points when we should be on like 150+ same for other drivers and teams. Can someone sort this please?
The tables are currently being worked on Kieron, we made a new table so that the old gp2 drivers could get there points carried over. I noticed astur hasn't got his points from first race. Do you mean you and Liam don't have enough points on driver table or constructors table?

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
The tables are currently being worked on Kieron, we made a new table so that the old gp2 drivers could get there points carried over. I noticed astur hasn't got his points from first race. Do you mean you and Liam don't have enough points on driver table or constructors table?
I have fixed Astur's points

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
Me and Liam should be on over 200 as a team, it said 92. But if all is fixed is okay

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
Oh I see did you restart the tables on constructors when the leagues merged?

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oh I see did you restart the tables on constructors when the leagues merged?
Right now it's not possible to transfer constructors points. We will look into it and hopefully find a solution.

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
Right now it's not possible to transfer constructors points. We will look into it and hopefully find a solution.
Ah I understand now. I was confused at first and thought someone had messed them up haha, sorry

Reactions: Prehn

Kieran470

F1 Reserve Driver
Apr 14, 2014
Unfortunately I am going to have to pull out this league as football is permanently on Thursday now so won't be able to make the races anymore, see ya.

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
Unfortunately I am going to have to pull out this league as football is permanently on Thursday now so won't be able to make the races anymore, see ya.
DANG, just as I thought we were getting close! Cya man, good racing with yah, sorry about the whole stewards thing before, sundays will still be fun though xD

Elite_Indrek

GP2 1st Driver
Jan 16, 2014
really bored whit this game ....something is off also whit this game ,i will race in a league i just dont have any interest of practicing for a races anymore...yersterday i was doing 2 laps at germany and after that i just shut down ps3...just so bored...and maybe we should do a dynamic wheter ,more fun....pad players win anyway expext few tracks

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
really bored whit this game ....something is off also whit this game ,i will race in a league i just dont have any interest of practicing for a races anymore...yersterday i was doing 2 laps at germany and after that i just shut down ps3...just so bored...and maybe we should do a dynamic wheter ,more fun....pad players win anyway expext few tracks
Wheel Tracks
Silverstone
Germany
SPA
Austria
Austin
Monaco
Brazil
Japan
Pad Tracks
China
Abu Dhabi
Malaysia
Bahrain
Spain
Canada (sort of)
Hungary (in the race)
Equal Tracks
Australia (sort of)
Russia
Monza
8 Wheel tracks
7 Pad tracks
3 equal tracks

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
I disagree with jake. I say the pad tracks are: Malaysia Spain china Hungary Singapore, WHEEL TRACKS : UK, Germany, Austria, Monaco, USA IN QUALY, SPA IN QUALY, but tbh over an entire season, yes pads obviously quicker. But not just some random slow pad user can win a championship over very fast wheel users. IMO it's gotta be a pad user of a very high level who been competing at a top level in leagues for years, like myself, Liam who previously used wheel until it broke. I don't by all means think some random pad user who's not even fast can win a championship against wheel users. Just think about it, the pad users you're getting beat by like me and Liam have been racing this game for years and for me I've been a pad driver racing in leagues since 2011, even if the 2 devices were equal I think I would be challenging wins and podiums. So for this league I wouldn't say it's changed anything. I get beat by wheel users like nervotank Christos half the FTR guys most the F1ITA guys all the time. If they can beat pad user. You guys can, it's all down to practice. And when you're saying ' I did Germany then gave up after 2 laps ' it's absolutely stupid to me. You're not going to get fast by just giving up. Germany is a great track for wheel in both qualy and race. And have you even tried driving with a pad? I BET YOU 100% you would be 2/3 seconds off your wheel times. So don't even hit us with the pad is easy crap. Cos honestly until you drive it and beat one of us you can't really say that, and before you ask have I tried wheel. Yes I have, only at a couple tracks Austria for one, I did a 07.4 with a 07.1 being my possible pb lap. Pretty a impressive for a guy who's never touched a wheel on previous games, and I did a 13.9 Canada. And a 49.0 spa now the Canada and spa times aren't good. But considering I had never used a wheel before I would say they're pretty good.

Reactions: DON SILVA

CianG-4

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 23, 2014
I disagree with jake. I say the pad tracks are: Malaysia Spain china Hungary Singapore, WHEEL TRACKS : UK, Germany, Austria, Monaco, USA IN QUALY, SPA IN QUALY, but tbh over an entire season, yes pads obviously quicker. But not just some random slow pad user can win a championship over very fast wheel users. IMO it's gotta be a pad user of a very high level who been competing at a top level in leagues for years, like myself, Liam who previously used wheel until it broke. I don't by all means think some random pad user who's not even fast can win a championship against wheel users. Just think about it, the pad users you're getting beat by like me and Liam have been racing this game for years and for me I've been a pad driver racing in leagues since 2011, even if the 2 devices were equal I think I would be challenging wins and podiums. So for this league I wouldn't say it's changed anything. I get beat by wheel users like nervotank Christos half the FTR guys most the F1ITA guys all the time. If they can beat pad user. You guys can, it's all down to practice. And when you're saying ' I did Germany then gave up after 2 laps ' it's absolutely stupid to me. You're not going to get fast by just giving up. Germany is a great track for wheel in both qualy and race. And have you even tried driving with a pad? I BET YOU 100% you would be 2/3 seconds off your wheel times. So don't even hit us with the pad is easy crap. Cos honestly until you drive it and beat one of us you can't really say that, and before you ask have I tried wheel. Yes I have, only at a couple tracks Austria for one, I did a 07.4 with a 07.1 being my possible pb lap. Pretty a impressive for a guy who's never touched a wheel on previous games, and I did a 13.9 Canada. And a 49.0 spa now the Canada and spa times aren't good. But considering I had never used a wheel before I would say they're pretty good.
Lol nice rant! In the race the pad is better all season bar a few circuits.
I couldn't agree with you more. I see people say it's easy to be quick on the pad! Not true! I said it before on one of the Sunday threads (you liked the comment kieron) that the pad is better comparing experienced users on both devices! That doesn't make it 'easy' lol! Why isn't everyone on AOR F1 pace then? I understand wheel users frustration as I feel it myself but I think some people should think about what they're saying! Easier =/= Easy.

Reactions: FTR Liam

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
I couldn't agree with you more. I see people say it's easy to be quick on the pad! Not true! I said it before on one of the Sunday threads (you liked the comment kieron) that the pad is better comparing experienced users on both devices! That doesn't make it 'easy' lol! Why isn't everyone on AOR F1 pace then? I understand wheel users frustration as I feel it myself but I think some people should think about what they're saying! Easier =/= Easy.
Ily

Reactions: CianG-4 and kieron

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
that's what I'm getting across, you don't see everyone on AOR F1 winning pace on a pad. It's more the very experienced and naturally fast drivers. I've seen pad users just miles off my pace and saying wheel is OPOP blah blah, it's not. Haha! But comparing the pair of them with very experienced users for example ME VS NERVOTANK, throughout an entire season I think it would come down to the last few races. This game can be won on a wheel. :/ people just think pads easy and anyone can win on a pad, when it's not the case at all. :(

Reactions: CianG-4

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
that's what I'm getting across, you don't see everyone on AOR F1 winning pace on a pad. It's more the very experienced and naturally fast drivers. I've seen pad users just miles off my pace and saying wheel is OPOP blah blah, it's not. Haha! But comparing the pair of them with very experienced users for example ME VS NERVOTANK, throughout an entire season I think it would come down to the last few races. This game can be won on a wheel. :/ people just think pads easy and anyone can win on a pad, when it's not the case at all. :(
its ok dont cry

Reactions: CianG-4 and kieron