PS3 - Season 9 - F3 - Round 4: Chinese Grand Prix - Thursday 4th December - 20:00 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 - Season 9 - F3 - Round 4: Chinese Grand Prix - Thursday 4th December - 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris130256

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
What sort of answer is that? Coming from someone who cheats.
It doesn't matter how fast or slow I am.
Read AOR rules. You should be disqualified.

Last edited:

Desimpele

AOR PS4 F1 2015 Champion
Nov 11, 2014
No need to insult guys, but I think he could be faster if he made a clean last corner, so not sure if he gained by that cut.

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
You happy with the last corner of your pole lap?
Dude, he had no DRS he probably lost 3/5 tenths just on the straight, and maybe gained hardly a tenth cutting it slightly. I've done a 1.36.1 so he's not bloody cheating to get a 1.36.8... He would of been nearly half second faster if had DRS. Sit down.

Reactions: JIM-JakeT

Desimpele

AOR PS4 F1 2015 Champion
Nov 11, 2014
yeah true, but no need to insult people for it. and btw I think he meant cheater as in "breaking the rules", not as in 3rd party programs

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
yeah true, but no need to insult people for it. and btw I think he meant cheater as in "breaking the rules", not as in 3rd party programs
We know that. But the result wouldnt have been different anyway. The lap I did before was a 1:37.1 haha (without cutting)

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
I practiced with jake all week, just saying I witnessed him doing mid 36s. And with a 54.4 through sector 2 like jake was, I have done a 1.36.2. So don't run around accusing and shouting the odds.

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
I practiced with jake all week, just saying I witnessed him doing mid 36s. And with a 54.4 through sector 2 like jake was, I have done a 1.36.2. So don't run around accusing and shouting the odds.
rekt

funtex36

Pro Karter
Oct 23, 2014
Is this turning in to a kindergarden.
This is a game it should be fun i dont care uf i win or loose as long as its clean and fun so just let it be and lets have some fun and good racing like it used to be.

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
@JIM-JakeT I've only just watched yours and @Bcolt93's videos. That final corner wasn't good at all. Exceeding track limits in quali almost always results in a quali ban for the next race.

WooWaa

Rookie
Jan 20, 2014
Well thats me done with this game, 1st time I get to start a race this season and I get smashed off the track twice, I'm hoping it was down to lag, at the start I got away quicker than joefors but he rammed me off track smashing my wing, after i eventually caught upto funtex (I Think) I went to pass him on the outside and he rammed me off track wrecking my car.

Iv still got my copy of 2013 and will be happy to make the switch as I love my Thursday night racing but I'm not going to continue on this game anymore, its just wasting my time and taking the fun out of thursdays

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
So have I got a quali ban?
I can't ignore such incidents mate. Your lap will have to get put to the stewards. Unfortunately, as I'm out and my phone is down to 2% battery, I can't make the thread at the moment.

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
I can't ignore such incidents mate. Your lap will have to get put to the stewards. Unfortunately, as I'm out and my phone is down to 2% battery, I can't make the thread at the moment.
Well now I know not to record! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1417814232][/DOUBLEPOST]
80% of the people in the F3 league itself agree with me that it didn't gain any time what so ever.

Last edited:

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
why not just throw out his lap time and put up his banker lap (37.1)? that time was still faster than anyone else by a wide margin. i understand that rules are rules and corner cutting is pretty bad in qualifying but at the end of the day his corner cut had zero effect on the entire session. now his pole time looks a little better cause no one else was sub 37.5. pretty harsh to ban someone a whole qualifying session when the punishment greatly outweighs the crime.

had he gained positions with his new time i'd understand and support a ban, but it just wasnt the case here and the only person who would have challenged him disconnected anyway

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
why not just throw out his lap time and put up his banker lap (37.1)? that time was still faster than anyone else by a wide margin. i understand that rules are rules and corner cutting is pretty bad in qualifying but at the end of the day his corner cut had zero effect on the entire session. now his pole time looks a little better cause no one else was sub 37.5. pretty harsh to ban someone a whole qualifying session when the punishment greatly outweighs the crime
thanks mate! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1417817332][/DOUBLEPOST]To be honest I just want to know what is going to happen. Can't carry on like this. I just wanna have some close battles.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.