PS3 - Season 9 - F3 - Round 4: Chinese Grand Prix - Thursday 4th December - 20:00 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 - Season 9 - F3 - Round 4: Chinese Grand Prix - Thursday 4th December - 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

msvance23

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 26, 2014
Yeah we need a clear POA for moving forward, everyone is just frustrated as we just want to race and have fun

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
@JIM-JakeT Please alter you signature inline with forum rules

Signature Rules

A forum signature generally includes a user's name, gamertag, social media links and other relevant info. You are free to include an image in your signature of up to 500x100px. GIFs are not allowed.

Inappropriate language or images in your signature is obviously not allowed.

After seeing your qualifying lap, I will post this before the stewards for further discussion and possible action, You may have done a previous slower "banker lap" but upon cutting the final corner it was your decision alone to keep racing and not abandon the lap this gaining an advantage.

Wouldn't have made a difference to the result anyway dumbass
This is not the behaviour i expect to see from adults on our forum here, If there's a next time there will be infractions imposed.

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
At the end of the day he still had pole regardless!!!! And had no god damn drs on the straight therefore losing him around half a second so a cut gaining maybe 1 tenths maybe 2 hardly justifies having no drs. Take that into consideration when your discussing this. What a joke

• Agree
Reactions: JIM-JakeT

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
In that case, no he's not under investigation.
Ok then. I don't really mind but I just wanna leave the whole situation now if i'm being honest. I'll accept a quali ban tbh but in the moment and the way people were talking wasn't exactly fair lmao. All im saying is that it didn't change the result anyway.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Ok then. I don't really mind but I just wanna leave the whole situation now if i'm being honest. I'll accept a quali ban tbh but in the moment and the way people were talking wasn't exactly fair lmao. All im saying is that it didn't change the result anyway.
@chris130256 He called you "someone who cheats", you called him a dumbass, so both of you were a bit out of line. But as a league driver himself, he had every right to point out what he felt was a breach of the league rules we've signed up to.

As a recording driver myself, I understand it may seem unfair to be called out based on a video though. That is something that works both ways, you may get called out if you do something wrong yourself, but you also get to provide evidence if others do something wrong against you. But at the end of the day it's down to you - as with everyone else - to make sure you perform within the rules. Basically, if you accidentally do a major corner cut, lift off slightly to make sure no advantage was gained :) Whether DRS was broken in other parts of the lap is irrelevant btw. But anyway, it's been moved to the stewards now apparently so it's up to them to decide if further action is necessary.

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
@chris130256 He called you "someone who cheats", you called him a dumbass, so both of you were a bit out of line. But as a league driver himself, he had every right to point out what he felt was a breach of the league rules we've signed up to.

As a recording driver myself, I understand it may seem unfair to be called out based on a video though. That is something that works both ways, you may get called out if you do something wrong yourself, but you also get to provide evidence if others do something wrong against you. But at the end of the day it's down to you - as with everyone else - to make sure you perform within the rules. Basically, if you accidentally do a major corner cut, lift off slightly to make sure no advantage was gained :) Whether DRS was broken in other parts of the lap is irrelevant btw. But anyway, it's been moved to the stewards now apparently so it's up to them to decide if further action is necessary.
Regardless. I had no DRS which gave me a disadvantage over everyone else and therefore LOST time on this lap. It is just extremely annoying being involved in drama over a lap in a race I didn't even manage to finish. 4 people remained in the race as well as this and still got the points from it. I would have thought this would count as a mass disconnection to be honest with you.
Honestly I have nothing against you and you have done a lot for me it's just unnecessary drama over something i'm not overly bothered about.[DOUBLEPOST=1417867643][/DOUBLEPOST]
Regardless. I had no DRS which gave me a disadvantage over everyone else and therefore LOST time on this lap. It is just extremely annoying being involved in drama over a lap in a race I didn't even manage to finish. 4 people remained in the race as well as this and still got the points from it. I would have thought this would count as a mass disconnection to be honest with you.
Honestly I have nothing against you and you have done a lot for me it's just unnecessary drama over something i'm not overly bothered about.
I really just want to race COMPETITIVELY!

Last edited:

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
@JIM-JakeT Having no DRS was unfortunate but under no circumstances does it justify cutting the corner.

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Don silva please shut up mate sick of you going on at jake he cut one corner by mistake drop it he doesn't even have to practice to eat the rest of you guys give him so respect he should be in my league (F1 Thursday League) just leave it
I'm not going on at him. He's trying to justify breaking the rules. I know he's the quickest in the league. I don't see what that's got to do with anything. I respected him until he claimed it was fine to corner cut because the game had screwed him over. I know you're sticking up for your mate but don't tell me to shut up. I've shown no aggression to anyone so I'm not going to tolerate it being shown to me.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.