PS3 - Season 9 - Formula 3 - Introduce Yourself | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 - Season 9 - Formula 3 - Introduce Yourself

The Real Moaner

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
As the header says, this is the place to introduce yourself to fellow racers for the upcoming season.

Whilst some drivers will know each other through previous campaigns, it's never a bad thing to re-introduce yourself, especially to welcome the new drivers who have signed up for the first time this season.

The Real Moaner

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
So I thought I'd go first.

My name is Craig and I've been around here for a few seasons now having joined in Season 6. I'm pretty terrible on track and usually can be found right at the back of the pack, but as I always say - it's about having fun and enjoying the racing as opposed to sweating profusely about winning races. I ended up missing the majority of last season due to unavoidable clashes, but that won't be an issue this season until February at least - if at all.

Originally from St Helens, I now live and work in Leeds on the wrong side of the Pennines.

As I always say, AOR is all about having fun and the leagues are only ever as good as you make them, so don't be shy in coming forward on the forums and enjoying yourself. That way, you will get the most out of the season.

I look forward to seeing you all on track this season.

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
My name is Brandon, i'm from Toronto and now live in London, Ontario for school. First season on here so looking forward to that. As far as my pace I'll most likely be at the back of the pack seeing as Nicknoname has kicked my ass in a couple of practice races so far around Australia. Looking forward to some good racing with you guys.

nicknoname777

GP2 Test Driver
Mar 23, 2014
Hey guys, some of you already know me from last season but anyways... I'm nick nijenhuis, got my nickname from mu mom pointing out that my initials (nn) ment anonymous, so there you go. But yeah.. i'm 17 years old and live in the netherlands. This is my second seasen with AOR and after a strong run of form in the last half of season 8, i'm hoping to be a championshipcontendor this season but only time will tell wheter that will be the case. Anyway, hoping for a fun season with you guys

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Hi. My name is Silvino but I'm pretty much just Don when in leagues. I'm 20. This is my second season in AOR and I hope to be challenging for some race wins this season. I managed to get a win at Spa last season but felt I could have possibly had another win or two. I'll be co-ordinating this league alongside @The Real Moaner so if you have any queries, you know where to come. I hope we all have a great season.

Funtexx36

Rookie
Jan 16, 2014
Hey My name is Daniel in from denmark i have been around for 2 seasons in f1 and 2 in gt5 league.
And I race for fun and for getting better.

Desimpele

AOR PS4 F1 2015 Champion
Nov 11, 2014
Hello, I'm "Desimpele_K" on PSN and I live in Belgium. I'm new to this league (was even a bit late with signing up, but just found out about this site) and look forward to race with you guys. I've played all the latest F1 titles and even the ones in 2005 and stuff, just because I'm a fan of the real F1. What I look for in a league is to have those nice battles on track that you'll remember again even after the race is done, maybe if you are at that certain corner again on a different day or so. winning is not what thrives me, I just love to have fair battles with the people around me, but ofc if I can win, I won't hesitate. I'm looking forward to this season and I aim to be competitive in the championship, for which place that will be, we still have to see.

Herbie

Rookie
Jan 14, 2014
Hi my name is Paul and this is my 6th season. Might be the oldest on the grid at 47? . Raced with at least 7 of you before so I am looking forward to some more good clean racing.

LochKan

Rookie
Apr 24, 2014
Hi guys

My name's Benjamin, I'm 24 and I'm from belgium (french speaking side, dunno for desimpele ?). It's my second season, as some of you know, I've changed my wheel from the old type DFGT to the T500RS-Ferrari wheel. I generally felt I was suffering with traction with the pedals of the DFGT. It's a lot more fun with the T500RS but I don't have much time to practice as I'm on an intense internship on my last year of University, basically I wake up at 6AM and come back at 7PM, and from then on I'm supposed to write a report + a thesis, on top of that I've my gf. So kinda hard situation regarding racing but I love it so I try to give it as much time as i possibly can.

Looking forward to having lots of though and fair battles. I think we've got a very homogeneous middle pack this year in terms of pace. Nick seems very quick considering he's on the wheel. I hope the pad-wheel issue will be soon fixed cuz I can tell you that's frustrating when you buy a new wheel in order to be square with the others and then you see that pads are unfairly easy on traction.