PS3 - Season 9 - GP2 Thursday - R13: Italian GP - 26/02/2015 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 - Season 9 - GP2 Thursday - R13: Italian GP - 26/02/2015

Syzeus

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 10, 2015
HELP! I've just came back tonight and only got 5 mins of practice in and I can't practice tomorrow :( I can only manage 1:26.825 and It looks like I'll come stone, dead last.
While your lapping me on lap 3 I shall be writing a novel about bio-viruses. If anyone's interested lap me at least 20 times(all of you) which will be easy for you all. I will be on page 677 at least by the last lap. Thankyou for your patience reading this USEFUL post

T&C apply no sarcasm included in this post all rights goes to Electika Inc.

:cry:

DON SILVA

Super Mod & PS4 F1 League Runner
Staff Member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I really really really hope that nobody misses their braking point at T1 on lap 1.

Bcolt93

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 24, 2014
I really really really hope that nobody misses their braking point at T1 on lap 1.
i think if i just take the grass and then the escape road i should be okay at T1, might get a corner cut warning but i wont be involved in anything

DON SILVA

Staff Member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
i think if i just take the grass and then the escape road i should be okay at T1, might get a corner cut warning but i wont be involved in anything
You almost sound like you expect to miss your braking point.

Bcolt93

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 24, 2014
You almost sound like you expect to miss your braking point.
i am not very confident on the breaks around here, especially into T1. i think im going to resort to large breaks just to get some extra stopping power cause i always seem to carry too much speed into the corner. its the only one on the game i struggle with getting stopped for, but its an absolute nightmare for me. i expect to qualify near the back being in the 25's, so i should be able to break early. i might sit out quali if i have too, really worried about screwing up T1 for everyone.

Syzeus

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 10, 2015
Someone please help meeeee with y times . :(

robnoxious9000

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 10, 2014
Unless I can find time today I will be going into this one with no practice since my last race here 3/4weeks ago, from what i can see my team mate is on the pace so it should be interesting....

Desimpele

AOR PS4 F1 2015 Champion
Nov 11, 2014
Hoping to see a fuller grid, always nice to see a full grid... :)

DON SILVA

Staff Member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

Bcolt93

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 24, 2014
HELP! I've just came back tonight and only got 5 mins of practice in and I can't practice tomorrow :( I can only manage 1:26.825 and It looks like I'll come stone, dead last.
While your lapping me on lap 3 I shall be writing a novel about bio-viruses. If anyone's interested lap me at least 20 times(all of you) which will be easy for you all. I will be on page 677 at least by the last lap. Thankyou for your patience reading this USEFUL post

T&C apply no sarcasm included in this post all rights goes to Electika Inc.

:cry:
I may be joining you at the back of the grid today. I have an incredible hangover and couldn't do better than a 25.4 in TT

DON SILVA

Staff Member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I'm back to my normal self in quali so I expect to start about 6th.

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
All this talk of how fast the Ferrari is, is a bit depressing as I can only get a 1.24.7 with mine!
They do better with softer springs.
[DOUBLEPOST=1424966934][/DOUBLEPOST]
Unless I can find time today I will be going into this one with no practice since my last race here 3/4weeks ago, from what i can see my team mate is on the pace so it should be interesting....
If i won't screw up, like Spa.

Bcolt93

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 24, 2014
managed to do a pb of 25 flat with a mistake in the first sector, so qualifying is looking somewhat promising now

DON SILVA

Staff Member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Back into the 24's.

Bcolt93

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 24, 2014
Back into the 24's.
im hoping to get into the 24's. i think i can do it if i can nail S1. managed to do a 28.4 in the last practice session which makes up for my abysmal pace around the rest of the lap most of the time.

Bcolt93

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 24, 2014
well that was interesting

Qualifying: 2nd on a 1:24.397
no idea where the hell that came from as i finally put a lap together around here. the only thing that can sum up that session for me is this:
Race: 5th with 10 second penalty, 4th across the line

got a **** poor start and @robnoxious9000 got ahead of me pretty quickly on the first lap i think. first stint was solid and i held my own at the front of the pack surprisingly. coming out of the pits around lap 12 i found myself stuck behind @pete day for a few laps. tried to overtake around the outside and missed the 2nd part of the chicane and i barely tapped his car and got a penalty, i'll be appealing that cause i dont think the contact did anything other than slow us both down 2 tenths in the 1st sector and he was still infront. after the pit stops worked themselves out i was 3rd about 9 seconds behind Rob and started to close quickly. would have caught him if i didnt keep making mistakes out of the chicanes. eventually @neil rutter caught me and overtook me knocking me down to 4th. next lap @chris130256 caught me and we went side by side into the 1st chicane. on the exit i got a better run but had a ridiculous amount of wheel spin as soon as i put it into rich and got flung into him knocking us both into the wall, so im expecting a penalty out of that. similar situation to last week with neil which is a **** off, never figured i'd get that much wheel spin. that ended up allowing Sultan to get within 10 seconds of me and knock me off my best finish, but i should have crossed the line in 5th anyway behind Chris. struggled with the chicanes a lot and forced myself to wait to get on the power a lot to negate any advantage i'd gain which prevented me from catching the people ahead as id rather not catch them by corner cutting. all in all a solid race for me. really sorry about the accident Chris, you got screwed cause i put the power down to early

pete day

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 13, 2014
well that was interesting

Qualifying: 2nd on a 1:24.397
no idea where the hell that came from as i finally put a lap together around here. the only thing that can sum up that session for me is this:
Race: 5th with 10 second penalty, 4th across the line

got a **** poor start and @robnoxious9000 got ahead of me pretty quickly on the first lap i think. first stint was solid and i held my own at the front of the pack surprisingly. coming out of the pits around lap 12 i found myself stuck behind @pete day for a few laps. tried to overtake around the outside and missed the 2nd part of the chicane and i barely tapped his car and got a penalty, i'll be appealing that cause i dont think the contact did anything other than slow us both down 2 tenths in the 1st sector and he was still infront. after the pit stops worked themselves out i was 3rd about 9 seconds behind Rob and started to close quickly. would have caught him if i didnt keep making mistakes out of the chicanes. eventually @neil rutter caught me and overtook me knocking me down to 4th. next lap @chris130256 caught me and we went side by side into the 1st chicane. on the exit i got a better run but had a ridiculous amount of wheel spin as soon as i put it into rich and got flung into him knocking us both into the wall, so im expecting a penalty out of that. similar situation to last week with neil which is a **** off, never figured i'd get that much wheel spin. that ended up allowing Sultan to get within 10 seconds of me and knock me off my best finish, but i should have crossed the line in 5th anyway behind Chris. struggled with the chicanes a lot and forced myself to wait to get on the power a lot to negate any advantage i'd gain which prevented me from catching the people ahead as id rather not catch them by corner cutting. all in all a solid race for me. really sorry about the accident Chris, you got screwed cause i put the power down to early
A tap would like to see video m8 and when u got passed Me as it looked like u cut t4 and don't give it bk
[DOUBLEPOST=1424988839][/DOUBLEPOST]Quality 25.8

Race sum reason it changed my car view to cockpit and I got a penalty passing Don car when safe car came out so I cud of finished ahead of chris but o well I tryed a 1stop but my tyres was shot at the end

Bcolt93

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 24, 2014
A tap would like to see video m8 and when u got passed Me as it looked like u cut t4 and don't give it bk
i didnt pass you at turn 4, there's no way i could have because i was breaking so early to avoid hitting you off there. i passed you on the exit of turn 10. i remember that clear as day cause i shut DRS half way down the back straight and put into lean cause i didnt think i'd get by there so i was going to wait for the main straight. next thing i realized it looked like you got a horrendous run out of Ascari so i took the opportunity. i dont have video of the crash, but i know i sat behind you for another half of the lap. i spent 3 laps behind you despite the fact that we werent fighting for position

Desimpele

AOR PS4 F1 2015 Champion
Nov 11, 2014
It's always nice to win, but it wasn't the most enjoyable race... I liked some other races more like Canada, Germany & Spa.

Btw I can't make next week's race (I'll not be able to put it on the new race topic so I hope you remember) since I'm going on a skitrip... It's sad because I really like Singapore but who can be sad when he goes skiiing?? Or even more Apres SKi?! hehe... See you guys the week after in Japan!