PS3 - Season 9 - GP2 Thursday - R18: Brazilian GP - 09/04/2015 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 - Season 9 - GP2 Thursday - R18: Brazilian GP - 09/04/2015

DON SILVA

Super Mod & PS4 F1 League Runner
Staff Member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Race day will be my first time on the game since Sochi. This is going to go well...

Bcolt93

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 24, 2014
Race day will be my first time on the game since Sochi. This is going to go well...
i cant do better than a high 13 right now, so you'll still beat me. im going to need a ton of practice thursday but i cant really spend too much time playing since i have an exam saturday and sunday

DON SILVA

Staff Member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
i cant do better than a high 13 right now, so you'll still beat me. im going to need a ton of practice thursday but i cant really spend too much time playing since i have an exam saturday and sunday
Exams during the weekend?! Gruesome.

Bcolt93

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 24, 2014
Exams during the weekend?! Gruesome.
it gets worse when its International Law Theory and then micro economics the following day, both before noon.

DON SILVA

Staff Member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
it gets worse when its International Law Theory and then micro economics the following day, both before noon.
Sounds tough. Good luck in those exams mate.

DON SILVA

Staff Member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I'll be on for a mega sweat session from around 4 hours before the race if anyone fancies joining me. It worked wonders at Singapore where I would have won had it not been for the safety car. *cough* @Syzeus *cough*

Bcolt93

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 24, 2014
I'll be on for a mega sweat session from around 4 hours before the race if anyone fancies joining me. It worked wonders at Singapore where I would have won had it not been for the safety car. *cough* @Syzeus *cough*
i'll be on around noon im guessing to get some practice in. i would say playing this game would be fun tomorrow, but im guessing its going to be quite the struggle for me to keep pace with the people around me in the standings. hopefully its not a waste of a study break

Elite_sultan

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Jan 13, 2014
No idea what a reasonable time is round here, I can get into 11s with a perfect lap, but in a five lap race my lap times are the same as my qualy times which is weird.

chris130256

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Family staying with us this week, so I won't be able to make it tonight.
Enjoy the race everybody.

robnoxious9000

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 10, 2014
No idea what a reasonable time is round here, I can get into 11s with a perfect lap, but in a five lap race my lap times are the same as my qualy times which is weird.
I couldn't find the vid on youtube that helped me sort my pedals, but if you get the spring for the brake and clamp one end of it or use mole grips, try and open the spring up a bit, (it is abit tricky to do, and it doesnt have to be by much) it does make it a bit tricky to put the footplate back on, but it helps by increasing the tension on the brake pedal, so when at rest its pushing it back harder which stopped mine sticking completely, and it is a bit harder to push down on when youre braking, but it feels more realistic for it. Hope it helps

Elite_sultan

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Jan 13, 2014
I couldn't find the vid on youtube that helped me sort my pedals, but if you get the spring for the brake and clamp one end of it or use mole grips, try and open the spring up a bit, (it is abit tricky to do, and it doesnt have to be by much) it does make it a bit tricky to put the footplate back on, but it helps by increasing the tension on the brake pedal, so when at rest its pushing it back harder which stopped mine sticking completely, and it is a bit harder to push down on when youre braking, but it feels more realistic for it. Hope it helps
I've already done that brake mod rob, I completely stripped them down yesterday and cleaned them. Tried them last night and all good I went a second faster than my previous time in my 1st flying lap[emoji3]

robnoxious9000

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 10, 2014
I've already done that brake mod rob, I completely stripped them down yesterday and cleaned them. Tried them last night and all good I went a second faster than my previous time in my 1st flying lap[emoji3]
Im very so average round here, just cant get t1 right, kinda ruins ur lap and competitivness. Im 50/50 for the race too will let everyone know asap

Bcolt93

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 24, 2014
made some setup changes now and i've improved my pb to a 12.6 offline right now. still not fast enough to get pole against the legend AI, but im hoping some practice and moving online can drop me into the 11's today. im hoping my connection is good today, it looks like there will be a lot of DRS passing and i dont want to be lagging or have others lag around me

DON SILVA

Staff Member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Seems like this is an easy 1 stop on a pad. Hopefully that's the case for wheel users too.

DON SILVA

Staff Member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

Bcolt93

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 24, 2014
my consistency here is just awful, my lap times fluctuate up to a second right now. the primes last forever here though on a pad which makes a 1 stop easy. its too bad they couldnt put the right damn tires in the game for this track as well as abu dhabi, but i expect that kinda thing from codemasters

Syzeus

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 10, 2015
@DON SILVA 5 thousandths off a 1:12
Sorry for late reply
Send me invite at either PSN: Electika or Syzeus,
Might be a little late, still invite me.